Al-Rajhi Bank swift code and ways to extract Al-Rajhi swift code – platform
Al-Rajhi Bank Swift Code and ways to extract Al-Rajhi Swift CodeAl-Rajhi Bank is one of the largest banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which provides wonderful and distinguished services for customers who carry out their financial transactions through it, and there are even many cooperations that take place between the Saudi government and Al-Rajhi Bank, and this matter has given Al-Rajhi Bank great importance. He even opened branches in most of the governorates of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and through our topic for today, we will learn about the Swift Code of Al-Rajhi Bank and the methods of extracting the Swift Code of Al-Rajhi.
Al Rajhi Bank Swift Code
It is a code that is used by Al-Rajhi Bank, and through which funds are traded safely and easily between one country and another, and it is a code intended to refer to the financial association between countries, and through our topic for today we will learn about the swift code of Al-Rajhi Bank
- RJHI: Al-Rajhi Bank code, and it consists of the main letters taken from the name of Al-Rajhi Bank in English, Al Rajhi Bank.
- SA: The country code in which Al Rajhi Bank is located, which is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia SAUDIA.
- RI: The symbol of the bank’s location, and if these two letters are used, it indicates the bank’s main center located in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, Alriyadh.
See also: Mortgage conditions in Al Rajhi Bank 2023 and how to obtain it
Ways to extract the Al-Rajhi Swift Code
Al-Rajhi Bank follows international methods and is affiliated with the famous ISO system related to the correct extraction of the Swift Code. Through our topic for today, we will learn in detail about the methods of extracting the Al-Rajhi Swift Code and know everything related to this matter:
Inquire through the bank’s website
- A person can inquire about the Swift Code of any bank by entering the official website of the bank on the Internet.
- After that, the customer service and technical support department in the bank is contacted, and in the meantime, the service employee responds to any inquiries, and you can access the official Al Rajhi Bank website by clicking here.
Make a bank statement
- Any person who wishes to transfer his money from abroad to his own account in Al-Rajhi Bank or one of its branches in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Also, the person only has to be aware of the Saudi Al-Rajhi Swift Code by making a bank statement, through which the Al-Rajhi Bank Swift Code is obtained directly.
Make a direct contact with Al Rajhi Bank
- In the event that a person wants to know the swift code of Al Rajhi Bank, or one of its branches located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, all he has to do is make a direct contact with the technical support department via the phone number designated for Al Rajhi Bank customer service,
- After that, the person inquires from them about the Saudi Al-Rajhi Swift Code. You can also visit the nearest branch of Al-Rajhi Bank and inquire from the customer service department about the Al-Rajhi Swift Code.
- Existing customer contact number 00966960003344.
- New customer contact number 8001241222.
Watch also: Al Rajhi IBAN starts with you and the difference between the account number and the Al Rajhi IBAN number
International money transfers using Swift Code Al-Rajhi Saudi Arabia 1444
The Al-Rajhi code was created in order to carry out financial transfers that take place from one country to another using this code, and for that, we will, through our topic, identify international financial transfers using the Saudi Al-Rajhi Swift Code 1444:
- There are many and many financial relationships that Al-Rajhi Bank has carried out, and the number of banks with which Al-Rajhi Bank maintains relations exceeds one hundred and ten banks around the world.
- These transactions are mainly intended to give expatriates outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia multiple options in order to send and receive money to and from their families.
- All the customer has to do is write the Swift Code Al-Rajhi Saudi Arabia 1444 after selecting one of the types of service provided by the bank, which is represented by one of the following options:
- Transfer from an account in a correspondent bank to an account in Al Rajhi Bank.
- Transfer from an account in a correspondent bank to Al Rajhi Bank for a customer who does not have an account with the bank, or what is known as “online cash”.
- Transfer from a non-correspondent bank through correspondent banks, a “third partner”.
- Transfer to the beneficiary’s “door-to-door” address.
See also: Visa Al-Rajhi premium card, its advantages and conditions, and how to obtain it
Data contained in the international money transfer
International money transfers are useful for people from different countries to send money to each other with ease and ease, especially expatriates, and through our topic for today, we will learn about the data included in the international money transfer through the following points:
- The triple name of the sender, and the bank requires that it be written in English properly without any error.
- The customer must also write the Swift Code Al-Rajhi Saudi Arabia, which is the code RJHISARI.
- After that, the person must write the sender’s IBAN account number, which consists of the country code, then the branch code, then the bank account number.
- Also, you must write the postal address of the Al Rajhi Bank post office box in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which is: 28 Riyadh 11411.
- Finally, the phone number of the main branch of Al-Rajhi Bank located in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, is recorded: 0096611211600.
Watch also: How to renew and activate Al-Rajhi ATM card from an ATM, with fees
Bank transfer cards from Al-Rajhi Bank, Saudi Arabia
Al-Rajhi Bank in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provides subsidiary cards to it that it gives to its customers in order to carry out various financial transactions, and through our topic for this day, we will learn about bank transfer cards from Al-Rajhi Bank in Saudi Arabia:
- One of the great things about bank cards is that they cut down a lot of the time it takes to make deposits and withdrawals.
- Through the card, people can also make withdrawals and deposits through ATMs located in all places within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- It also allows the customer to inquire about the card balance through ATMs.
Advantages of Tahweel Al-Rajhi application
Everything around us has now become related to technology and the use of modern means, and this matter has also reached banks that provide an application on mobile phones in order to carry out financial transfers, and through our topic we will learn about the advantages of the Al Rajhi Tahweel application
- Through which various bills are paid, branches and ATMs are specified.
- Through the application, the person can also know the locations and conversion centers in the site map.
- The customer can also inquire about transfers, manage beneficiaries, and pay government and private bills.
- We also find that using the application provides preferred transfers, making an international transfer by using the Al-Rajhi Swift Code, and knowing the card balance.
Here we have come with you to the conclusion of our article for today, which bears the title Al-Rajhi Bank Swift Code and ways to extract Al-Rajhi Swift CodeThrough it, we have identified all the important matters related to the Al-Rajhi code.