Damage to excess radiator water (may cause engine problems)
In this report, we will find out What are the damages of increasing the radiator water? What are the types of radiator water? What is the correct way to increase the radiator water? What are the problems with the radiator? Radiator water is one of the most important components in the car as it helps cool the engine, so it is important to pay attention to the amount of water in the radiator to keep it without problems.
Where some people ask, how do I know that the radiator water is deficient? And what are the reasons for mixing engine oil with radiator water? What are the problems with the radiator? Therefore, I advise you to follow this important article for everyone who owns a car and does not know what are the risks of increasing the radiator water.
Dear valued ones, through this article, we will learn about the damages of increasing the radiator water, as well as the correct ways to increase the water, because the radiator water is one of the most important components of the car to help it cool, so we have to take care of the amount of water in order to preserve the car and avoid the problems that its owner will suffer from. physical burdens.
Damage to excess radiator water
Increasing the radiator water beyond the permissible limit can work on problems such as water leaving during engine rotation, but for modern cars, it is not dangerous.
Types of radiator water:
There are many types of radiator water, and each type has a color, and each color has a benefit. Here will be our article. Follow with us to learn about their types, which are:
1- Plain water:
It is transparent and is not preferred by the car because it causes deposits in the hoses, and it evaporates when the temperature rises to 100 degrees Celsius.
Of course, it is not appropriate for the owner to change the water for small periods in the same way, and experts do not recommend using it for the car
2- Green water:
The silicates and the low-density oil liquid make it green, and the green water has low evaporation because it does not evaporate below 120 degrees Celsius, so it does not require you to change it for about six months.
3- Red water:
Red water does not contain silicones that harm the radiator in the long run, as it is a high-density oily liquid that requires changing it every five years only.
Red water is useful for using large engines to maintain the engine and its life span in a large way, unlike green water, which is useful for small cars.
The radiator is a very sensitive part of the car, and it can cause many problems, and we will identify them as follows:
1- Lack of water:
The problem of water shortage arises from time to time, and the cause promises to evaporate, so people consider it a problem because it does not occur frequently, as the water in the radiator needs to be replaced approximately every six months.
2- Car temperature:
Sometimes, despite changing the water for a short period, the temperature returns and rises, due to the reasons that the water may not be valid, or it is possible that during the change a little air entered the engine, which leads to disruption of the radiator’s work on cooling the water, and it is possible that the radiator cap is not closed tightly or requires replacement.
It is also possible that the reason for the high temperature in the engine is due to the failure of the cooling cycle to run properly due to the lack of oil and not to compensate for the shortage, and the focus must be on temperature indicators in order to avoid engine failure and stop working.
3- Radiator cover:
The radiator cap is of great importance, so if it is not commensurate with the specifications of the car, it leads to problems because there are holes in some of the car’s covers to enable water to escape under pressure, so the radiator cap must be proportional to the car and of high quality.
4- Clogged radiator
As a result of the high temperature, pressure usually occurs in the car, which leads to blockage, and the blockage of the hoses is another search.
5- The water pump:
It is responsible for the water reaching the cooling cycle, and it is also helping to stir the water inside the radiator, and its disruption means that it has stopped its mission.
6- Water leakage:
There are many reasons leading to water smuggling. If the leakage is the result of an excess, there is no harm. But if there is a shortage of water, its leakage will cause a big problem. Among the reasons for its occurrence are the following:
- The hole for one of the radiator hoses, especially those hoses going towards the cooling cycle.
- The radiator cap is damaged and damaged, and water leaks, so you have to change it.
- Radiator blockage.
- When the temperature rises, the cylinder head is damaged, which leads to the entry of air into the refrigeration cycle and the exit of water from the refrigeration cycle.
- The water pump has a life span that you have to change from time to time.
You may be interested: How do you know if the turbo is broken?
Reasons for lack of radiator water:
Many problems occur as a result of the lack of radiator water, as the reasons for the lack of water are as follows:
- The rotation process of the car air conditioner requires a lot of water to reduce the car’s heat caused by the air conditioner.
- Damage to one of the hoses connected to the radiator or the engine cooling cycle works to smuggle water and thus the lack of water in the radiator.
- Malfunction of the fan that cools the car may require the consumption of a lot of water to catch up with the downtime.
- A specific problem with the thermostat or pump that delivers water to the engine until its temperature drops.
The correct way to increase the radiator water
Water can be added to the radiator in two ways:
- The first: that you fill the tank to the point of filling, provided that the car is in the off position, that is, it does not start, and that it is in the morning, because the car is completely cold at this time.
- Second: When you want to increase the water while the engine is hot, you must fill the tank while the engine is running.
Radiator water filling controls:
There are some things that can happen if the radiator is filled incorrectly, including:
- In the event that the temperature of the engine and the radiator is high, you should not open the radiator cap, in order not to cause you burns due to the hot water and fumes that will rise from it.
- Do not fill the radiator through the cap, and it is preferable to fill it through the bottle.
And here, dear ones, we have come to the conclusion of this explanation, through which we learned about the damages of increasing the radiator water and what is the correct way to increase the radiator water without any problems in the car. I hope that you like the article, hoping that everyone will benefit from it.
The best types of original Nissan oils
6 important tips before buying a used car
Top 5 fuel economy cars