Does Al-Rajhi Bank give a loan to social security beneficiaries – ?
Does Al-Rajhi Bank give a loan to the beneficiaries of the guarantee? There is no doubt that Al-Rajhi Bank is one of the most important financial banks that exist in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it was known that it offers various financial transactions in accordance with the controls of the Islamic religion, and it was also known that there are many Saudi people who were interested in being clients of Al-Rajhi Bank, has announced many services that have attracted a large number of customers, and we will find out if Al-Rajhi Bank gives a loan to the beneficiaries of the guarantee.
Introduction to Al Rajhi Bank
Before we answer this important question: Does Al-Rajhi Bank give a loan?
- It was known that Al-Rajhi Bank was established in 1957 AD.
- Through the present time, it has been known as one of the largest financial banks that are located in all parts of the world.
- Its value has been determined at about 80 billion US dollars.
- And he specified that it was within a paid-up capital of about $6.77 billion.
- The Bank has a large base of employees who have an experience of up to 50 years.
Watch also: How to activate the new Al-Rajhi ATM card from mobile and ATMs
Does Al-Rajhi Bank give a loan to the beneficiaries of the guarantee?
There are many services that were announced by the management of Al-Rajhi Bank, which managed to attract a large number of customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where the answer to the question of whether Al-Rajhi Bank gives a loan to the beneficiaries of the guarantee can be answered as follows:
- It was known that Al-Rajhi Bank is the one that does not provide loans for all social security beneficiaries within the cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- It is possible for all individuals to apply for a personal loan from within Al Rajhi Bank in an easy way, and to comply with all conditions that were set by the bank in order to obtain these loans.
- The customer is able to obtain the loan after all the conditions are met and all the papers and documents that are required in order to obtain financing within all the conditions are submitted.
See also: When is the dividend distribution of Al-Rajhi shares, its advantages, and the method of buying and selling shares
Steps for obtaining social security loans, Al Rajhi Bank
After we were able to get acquainted with all the details that pertain to whether Al-Rajhi Bank gives a loan, we will work on presenting the steps for obtaining social security loans from Al-Rajhi Bank, and these steps are represented in the following items:
- The Al-Rajhi application must be downloaded to the mobile phone as follows:
- Also, the application should be launched on the phone after its installation has been completed.
- To be logged into the application.
- Also, click on the horizontal dots at the top of the page.
- To enter the financing products item through the main menu.
- Also, click on the More details item in order to learn about each of the features and requirements related to financing.
- To click on the Check your eligibility item in order to confirm the eligibility of the loan.
- Also, the required data should be written, which are as follows:
- Marital status.
- family members.
- The number of family members who have tuition fees.
- home ownership.
- Insurance fee.
- working condition.
- Choose an employee or retiree.
- To click on the next item, and then write all the details of the employer.
- Well, the identity is loaded.
- The salary should be defined as well as the salary transfer certificate.
- Also, that the terms and conditions are agreed upon and that the application is submitted.
- That the request be followed up by being able to access the requests.
Conditions for obtaining Al Rajhi Bank loans
It was clarified by the management of Al-Rajhi Bank about all the conditions that must be met by the customer to obtain the loan, and by identifying whether Al-Rajhi Bank gives a loan, we will display the conditions for obtaining Al-Rajhi Bank loans, which are as follows:
- The age of the applicant for the loan should not exceed 60 years for the employees.
- Also, the age of the applicant for the loan should not exceed 70 years for the retiree when he reaches the payment of the last installment.
- The employer must be among the employers approved by the bank.
- Also, the income of the applicant for the loan should not be less than 2,000 Saudi riyals if he was an employee, and the income of the applicant should not be less than 1,900 Saudi riyals if he was retired.
- The income of the applicant for the loan should not be less than 5,000 Saudi riyals, if he is a resident.
See also: How to renew the Al Rajhi ATM card through Mubasher Individuals 1444
Information that must be provided to anyone who wants to obtain Al Rajhi Bank loans
Al-Rajhi Bank was able to obtain a large percentage of customers, through the advertised services, and by identifying whether Al-Rajhi Bank gives a loan, we will display the information that must be provided to those who want to obtain Al-Rajhi Bank loans as follows:
- The national identity card that pertains to the customer.
- Also, the residence card, if he is a resident.
- A document that defines the salary.
- Also, a document pertaining to fixing the salary.
- A special form for requesting financing.
How to open an account in Al Rajhi Bank
After we were able to identify whether Al-Rajhi Bank gives a loan, we will work on presenting all the steps that are followed within the method of opening an account in Al-Rajhi Bank, and these steps are the ones that we will work on presenting through the following:
- The applicant logs on to the official Al Rajhi Bank website through the link here.
- Also, the applicant agrees to all terms and conditions for opening a bank account within the bank.
- The applicant writes the standard formula for opening an account for individuals
- A text message will be sent to the user’s phone number confirming the success of opening the account.
Watch also: How to activate the frozen Al-Rajhi account 2023, in steps
Personal Finance Calculator Al Rajhi Bank
We were able to present the detailed answer related to whether Al-Rajhi Bank gives a loan, and it is through it that the information that follows the Al-Rajhi Bank personal finance calculator is identified, which was clarified by the management of Al-Rajhi Bank as follows:
- Determine the nationality of the applicant who wishes to obtain a personal finance loan.
- Also, identify the functional sector in which the client works.
- Determine the sub-sector to which the client’s business belongs.
- Also, determine the monthly salary that the customer receives.
- Determine the desired term for financing.
- Also, specifying the monthly installments that pertain to the customer.
- Determine the maximum limit for financing and determine the amount of financing that is due.
- Also, determine the annual margin for profit percentage.
- Determine the pressure on the calculation item in order to see the result.
Does Al-Rajhi Bank give a loan to the beneficiaries of the guarantee? In this article, we have presented all the information and details related to Does Al-Rajhi Bank give a loan, and it is based on a distinct set of advertised services, as well as on a number of registration steps.