Education loan from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait 2023
Education loan from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait 2023It is one of the loans granted by the bank to clients to cover the costs of their studies. Some are looking for a way through which they can obtain financial support to secure study expenses. This also coincides with the willingness of many students’ parents to enroll their children in schools at the present time.
Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait provides financial services to various business sectors, not just education. It is also distinguished by its competitive offers in the local and international markets, as it tends to provide banking facilities in a mechanism that relies on winning clients for the long term.
Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait has many branches in several countries, including the State of Kuwait, the UAE and Egypt. Moreover, Ahli Bank has developed rapidly over the past 50 years to become one of the leading banks in the region, with strong leadership and capabilities to simplify banking. It also works to focus its work on innovation and investment in banking services and to update its technical systems permanently.
The bank has become a benchmark in banking in the Middle East and is ready to continue using this approach in the future.
The Education Loan from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait 2023 is one of the distinguished bank loans announced by Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait Egypt. Where these loans have a variety of characteristics to meet the different needs of customers from different segments.
We will talk in this article and through the site moneyHow to get Education loan from Al Ahli Bank of KuwaitTerms and conditions of the loan and required documents.
Education loan details from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait
The maximum loan for the National Bank reaches 500,000 pounds. It is given to parents to pay the education costs of their children within the Education Loan Program from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait 2023 and is given in Egyptian pounds only. The financing value also covers 95% of the study costs, and the loan repayment period is twelve months, with an annual decreasing interest starting from 19.5%, and optional life insurance during the entire loan period. The loan installments are fixed monthly installments. And in the event that the customer wishes to cancel or pay the remaining amount of the loan before the expiry of its term. He must go to the branch and write a request for expedited financing and pay the required cash value, including the expedited payment commission.
Read also: Opening an account in Kuwaiti Boubyan Bank and what are the conditions for opening the account
Education loan terms from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait
After reviewing the details of the education loan from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait. There are a number of conditions that must be met to obtain this loan:
- The minimum income for the guardian should be 3,000 pounds if he is employed, and 6,000 pounds for self-employed persons.
- The age of the loan applicant must be between 21 and 60 years.
- Transferring the applicant’s salary to the bank, with a commitment to specify a specific date.
- The value of the loan is sufficient to cover tuition and course fees, which vary between diploma, master’s and doctoral degrees.
- The applicant for the loan may only be an Egyptian citizen.
Papers and official documents required to obtain a loan
- The customer’s birth certificate or ID card that is valid and has not expired.
- The university where the student is studying should submit a letter to the bank that includes the total tuition costs.
- The applicant must submit sufficient documents to prove that the student is registered in the institution in which he wants to study.
- The customer must submit an account statement that is valid for a maximum of 6 months.
- The electricity, water, gas or land line bill must be presented, provided that it is valid for 6 months.
- The applicant must have a tax card or a commercial certificate for the self-employed.
Read also: How to get a cash mortgage in Saudi Arabia
Steps to apply for an education loan from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait
Until you get the loan from Al Ahli Bank of KuwaitYou must follow a set of steps and take them into account to obtain the required funding:
1. Register on the official website of Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait, and then go to the accounts page.
2. In this step, select the word “Cards” and then “Loans”.
3. A page will appear in front of you, from which choose the word Services.
4. Enter your personal information, your email address, name, nationality and phone number in the fields provided in front of you.
5. Put a tick on the phrase that appears in front of you “Are you a customer of Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait Egypt”.
6. A blank space appears at the bottom of the page where you can write your notes and submit them to the bank.
7. Click on the box that says “Apply for Educational Support Program.”
8. After examining all the data you entered and making sure that they are correct, click on the “Confirm” command.
9. Wait for a while to receive a response via e-mail or mobile phone.
Applying for an education loan from Al-Ahli Bank of Kuwait through the bank’s branches
You can obtain this loan by contacting a branch of the bank or calling the customer service agent of the bank at 19322.
Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait offers many loans, including personal loans and loans to self-employed people. The National Bank offers a personal loan offer that lasts for a very limited period. The bank has waived any administrative fees added to the loan for all customers.
The Bank reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer without notice. And obtaining the loan is by applying through the official website of Al-Ahli Bank of Kuwait, or calling customer service at 19322, or visiting the nearest branch in your area.
Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait gives the personal loan at a decreasing interest rate of 18.5% over a period of up to 8 years. The value of the loan amounts to two million Egyptian pounds, with the guarantee of transferring the customer’s salary to the bank.
Read also: Al Ahli Bank of Saudi Arabia customer service and what is the customer service number
Features of a personal loan from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait
The value of the loan reaches 5 million pounds, and this amount represents 90% of the value of the savings. Life insurance is also available during the financing period from the bank, and the insurance is optional, according to the customer’s desire.
The loan period is up to 120 months and can be repaid quickly with all the necessary facilities. This can be done by going to any of the bank branches located in various cities, or by contacting the customer service department.
Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait also gives a loan to self-employed people with a decreasing interest rate of 23%. And a repayment period of up to 5 years, and the value of the loan is one million Egyptian pounds. The guarantee in this loan is without transfer. One of the special loans provided by the National Bank is the housing loan. Is characterized by loans It has the largest loan value and the longest repayment period. The loan amount is up to seventy thousand Kuwaiti dinars as a maximum, and the repayment period is up to 15 years. One of its most important features is that the monthly installment period is short and stable, and there is ease in obtaining a loan within 24 hours.
Thus, we have come to the end of our article about the loan from the National Bank. We hope that we have learned some useful details about the Education Loan from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait 2023. We also mentioned to you the characteristics of this loan and its importance for undergraduate students. In addition, we have clarified the conditions that must be met in order for a person to be entitled to obtain a license Education loan from Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait. We hope that, in this article and on our website, we have provided you with useful information, and indicated some of the wonderful types of loans that the bank offers to finance self-employed and employees.
Also you can read: