Feasibility study of a project to manufacture women’s accessories at costs –
Feasibility study for a women’s accessories manufacturing projectWhatever the idea in your mind seems to be, you need to know the extent of its success, as assessing the capabilities, while predicting the possibilities of success or failure in the project idea, is called in the investment business dictionary a project feasibility study, which is the analysis and evaluation of a proposed project, to determine whether it is possible Technically and appropriately within the framework of the estimated cost, and in this article we present a feasibility study for the project of manufacturing women’s accessories.
Feasibility study for a women’s accessories manufacturing project
To ensure a successful feasibility study, the study must be divided into several sections to cover all the data of the study, in order to obtain a clear answer about whether the project idea is feasible or not. We explain the following as a feasibility study for a project to manufacture women’s accessories:
- A suitable place to establish the factory must be chosen.
- And it is possible to work from inside the house without the need for a site for the manufacture of accessories.
- Also buy all the different accessories manufacturing tools.
- Announcing the project and promoting it in all ways.
- It also requires dealing with showrooms selling multiple accessories for sale.
- Innovative and trendy accessories design.
- Great experience in the field of accessories must be available.
- Designing accessories upon request and dealing with pre-booking.
- Knowing the desired accessories, which are in great demand by women, and then making them at home.
- Work continuously to put up larger quantities.
- Nor is it necessary to conduct a continuous assessment of the factory’s performance and its success, while examining the extent and causes of project failure.
Watch also: Feasibility study of an e-marketing project with tools and steps to start the project
Conditions for the success of the women’s accessories manufacturing project
The strengths of the project must be identified at the beginning with a focus on them, and through planning and project management in all the different stages of the project and knowledge of the steps for the implementation and success of each stage, with the preparation of alternative plans in the event that it is necessary to resort to all of this and more factors that lead to success, and the following is a presentation Conditions for the success of the women’s accessories manufacturing project:
- Accessories must be made with great skill.
- As well as patience when collecting profits, especially since the first year of incubating the project is almost non-existent.
- Learn about the most important women’s accessories in the market.
- You must know the design of the most popular types of desired accessories.
- With the innovation factor in your manufactured designs.
- The location of the factory is in a strategic and vital location, which is known by the residents of the area.
- It is necessary to have good relations with workers in women’s accessories.
- Marketing and promotion in all ways, especially if the project is home.
- Good competitive prices without harming the project.
See also: How much does a fresh juice shop cost in 2023, along with the factors and requirements for the success of the project
Project cost of manufacturing women’s accessories
The costs of the project are managed, and it is the process in which the costs of a specific project are estimated, allocated and controlled, as it allows companies to determine with the expectation of future expenses, in order to ensure that they do not exceed the company’s budget, and the following is a detailed explanation of the cost of a project to manufacture women’s accessories:
- As the cost of renting the factory is in the range of 100 to 300 dollars per month.
- The cost of interior design of the factory is approximately $1,000.
- The cost of the billboard is approximately $300.
- And requires the cost of brand design in the range of approximately $ 250.
- The cost of creating a website is approximately $250.
- And most importantly, the cost of lighting devices is in the range of about $ 100.
- Also, the cost of cooling devices is approximately $ 700.
- The cost of small bags must be in the range of approximately $ 150.
- Also, the sewing machine costs around $500.
- Moreover, other sewing equipment costs around $70.
- The cost of gold coins is approximately $2,000.
- The cost of the fire source is approximately $300.
- In addition, the cost of silver and diamond pieces is approximately $4,000.
- Monthly electricity costs are around $100.
- Also, advertising campaign costs are around $300.
Project total cost:
- Note that the total cost of the women’s accessories project is estimated at approximately $12,000.
- Also, the cost varies according to the project’s residence areas.
- Also, the costs vary between monthly and one-time payments at the beginning.
Watch also: The 20 best successful projects for women are proven and guaranteed, with a feasibility study
Tools and equipment for the project of manufacturing women’s accessories
The project needs to provide tools that must be of high quality so as not to be subjected to rapid damage, so that when manufacturing poor accessories that lead to the failure of the project, so keep away from those bad materials, especially at the beginning of the project development, which requires planning each step well, and the following is an illustration of the tools and equipment For a project to manufacture women’s accessories:
- An illuminated billboard shall be installed for the factory
- Also, providing lighting devices for the factory.
- Providing various air conditioners for the factory.
- Small bags are required to store accessories.
- Various shipping packages.
The tools required for a project to manufacture women’s accessories
- Provides a range of different threads.
- Also, a set of small pills needed for the accessory.
- Also, a small sewing machine.
- Various silver pieces.
- Gold pieces, diamonds.
- tools for shaping these pieces.
- Also, different molds for making accessories.
- A source of flame and fire.
- And most importantly various safety equipment on site.
The expected profits from the women’s accessories manufacturing project
Obtaining profit rates that can be expected in the second operational period of the project, especially since the first period is spending a large amount on all the requirements of the project, including a site, raw materials, etc., and when the project is stable, a large profit can be made. Therefore, we explain the following expected profits from the women’s accessories manufacturing project:
- It is possible to profit on a daily basis with an amount of $ 50 from this project.
- And in the event of occasional periods, profits can reach much more than that.
- The monthly income of the women’s accessories industry project may reach approximately $1,000.
Construction site for a project to manufacture women’s accessories
Determining the correct location is an essential element for the success of the business. In the event that the location of the small project is in the wrong place, it may be difficult for customers and even employees to reach it. Therefore, the location plays an important role in increasing the profits and success of the project, and we explain below the location of the construction of an accessories manufacturing project female:
- It’s good to be in a place where girls abound.
- Such as being near women’s markets, accessories.
- Also in the area where social celebrations take place, such as wedding halls.
- The site enjoys a good purchasing power among the residents of this area.
- The region lacks a similar project.
- Weak competitive strength in the target area.
- The site must be beautifully and appropriately equipped.
- Find an average rental place to reduce costs.
- Also the area of the site is not more than 20 cubic meters.
Reasons for the failure of the women’s accessories manufacturing project
As success is intended, the factor of failure is possible and strong, especially with the failure to study the feasibility of the project well, with the failure to adhere to the plan set before starting the implementation of the project, and we review the following the most prominent reasons for the failure of the project to manufacture women’s accessories:
- Perhaps the most prominent reason is the lack of skills needed for various manufacturing processes.
- As a lack of patience, and lack of precision in work.
- Obvious ignorance in the various accessories?
- Not designing popular and trendy accessories that women like.
- As well as staying on the traditional and non-innovation in designs.
- Bad public relations with various workers and customers in the field of accessories.
- Not creating a marketing website for this project on the Internet and the absence of the marketing component.
- The high prices of manufactured accessories compared to competitive prices.
A feasibility study for a project to manufacture women’s accessories. In this article, we explained the most important factors and failures that could occur for the accessories project, as well as discussing the costs with the expected profit rates.