Feasibility study of Al-Samman project –
Feasibility study of the Al-Samman project. The owners of capital are often exposed to confusion as a result of the inability of some of them to know in which ways the investment can be successful. The same applies to small traders who have a sum of money to begin the process of searching for the most projects that they can To generate profit and return money doubly, which increases income and raises the level of profit. From here, the feasibility study of the projects appeared. In this leg, we discuss the feasibility study of the quail project.
What are the characteristics of quail birds?
There are many verses in the Holy Qur’an that talk about trade in animals and birds, as well as about the good that can be gained by those who care about it and what it can return to as well. In this context, we will discuss the characteristics of quail birds:
- Feasibility study of the quail project, anyone can raise quail birds because they do not need a special place where they can be raised and taken care of at home.
- Quails are also considered among the birds that have great effectiveness and a high ability to resist diseases, as they are little affected by known diseases.
- Quail birds do not need to be in a certain atmosphere, they have the ability to adapt to the heat of any weather, whether cold or hot, so it is easy to raise them at any time of the year.
- It is one of the birds that is considered one of the birds that save money, as it does not need much food.
- From what is known about quail birds that they produce a lot of eggs.
See also: Ornamental bird breeding project in Algeria
Disadvantages of quail breeding
It is very natural for any project to carry between its folds negatives and positives, and that these negatives are one of the most important reasons that may lead to the failure of the project and its failure. In this context, we address the disadvantages of quail breeding:
- Feasibility study of the quail project. It is very difficult to market quail birds, because the demand for them is considered a concern.
- Also, quails do not lie on eggs, so incubators and hatching machines must be provided or made manually.
- We had previously mentioned that quail birds can live in any environment they are placed in, but this may reduce their immunity and make them susceptible to diseases.
- Females are characterized by laying a lot of eggs, but after nine months, production may begin to decrease gradually.
- Some breeds of quail may carry in their genes genetic diseases that appear after a week of the incubation period, which leads to the emergence of some species that carry some genetic problems.
- The presence of many breeds of quail in the market of unknown origin, or in a clearer sense, there is no great interest in mothers during the period of care and upbringing.
Feasibility study of quail breeding 2022
Good planning for any project that you will undertake will help you succeed in the project and achieve guaranteed profit through sure expectations about all information regarding your project. In this context, we address the feasibility study of quail breeding 2022:
A good space must be provided for the project
- The necessity of providing a suitable place for the project, as it is preferable to stay away from the areas where the population is large.
- This is because you may need chickens to help hatch the quail eggs so you should think carefully before choosing a site and contracting.
Calculating the cost of implementing the project in the feasibility study
- You will need a place of no more than 50 meters.
- If the place is an old house, the cost of renting it will be 600 pounds.
- The quail bird needs to provide lighting for it, so it is possible that the consumption rate is 100 kilowatts of electricity
- You can also consume 8 pounds of natural gas per month.
- Feasibility study of the quail project. Quail birds, like any other bird that are raised, need medicines, nutrients and vitamins in order to protect them from diseases. The cost of this matter reaches 110 pounds.
- These birds must have some special grains such as corn, wheat and oats.
See also: The name of a modern poultry farming project
Quail Breeding Profits
In the case of quail breeding projects, the profits come in a proportional manner with the numbers that the farmer raises. The higher the number of birds, the higher the percentage of profits equally. In this context, we address the profits of quail breeding:
- If you raise 1000 quail chicks, you will get the profits as follows:
- Where the young quail will be sold at a price of 2 pounds each.
- If, for example, you sell 1000 in a week, you will get 2000 pounds.
- Study the feasibility of the quail project, and if we reduce the amount you paid in breeding, you may get about 404 pounds in profit per week.
- Therefore, the monthly income from the profits of quail breeding may be 1616 Egyptian pounds.
- In the case of selling to shops, the profit rate will reach 2000 pounds.
See also: The requirements of the poultry farming project in Egypt
Quail breeding project in detail
When starting any project and you do not have any knowledge of how this project works, the feasibility study enables you to identify all the pillars that this project needs in order to be able to succeed in this context. We discuss the quail breeding project in detail:
- Where the entrepreneur must conduct a comprehensive marketing study, and collect information about the volume of meat consumption in the market.
How to choose the right site for the project
- It is necessary to choose a suitable place for breeding quails.
- The place should be well ventilated, with the need for suitable places for the bird to be able to nest and lay eggs.
Accessories for quail farming projects
- Plenty of hay should be provided for the quail to sleep on.
- Provide a set of utensils and dishes to put food and water inside.
- The feed should be of appropriate quality.
- Medical care is necessary in order to detect diseases and prevent their spread among other birds, if they are present.
- Paying attention to the cleanliness of the place and working to ventilate it well to prevent the formation of bacteria, which leads to bird disease.
Work required to raise quail
- At the beginning of the project, you can rely on yourself to prepare the site, raise quails, and keep it clean.
- With an increase in the number of quails, you can count on the factor of hygiene.
- And also another for the distribution process.
See also: Bird breeding project in Morocco
Quail Birds Project
The projects that involve raising birds or animals are distinguished as one of the profitable projects that can generate huge income for the owner if they are properly studied and all the ingredients are provided for them. In this context, we discuss the quail birds project:
- Feasibility study of the quail project. Many people tend to breed quail because it is a project that brings a lot of profit.
- It is considered easy to raise quail birds at home, as they do not need special places or intensive care.
- Also, it is easy to raise quail at any time of the year, as it adapts to the cold weather or the summer heat.
- This is considered a profitable and even high-profit enterprise, as it does not cost a quail a lot to produce eggs or meat.
- In addition, quail eggs and meat are of high benefit to humans, so many people buy them.
- These birds are in great demand in the markets, which helps in the process of selling them.
See also: Bird breeding project at home
Finally, we presented in this article everything related to the feasibility study of the quail project, as well as the quail breeding project in detail also the profits of raising quail birds and the advantages and disadvantages of quail breeding.