Feasibility study of the shrimp farming project at home with costs and success factors –
Feasibility study of the shrimp farming project at home. It is known that shrimp is a type of fish that is preferred by many people, and they are the ones who buy it frequently, and it is known that shrimp is one of the most fish that includes a lot of phosphorous benefits that bring great benefit to the body, and it is important to point out There are many details that are relied upon to start the shrimp farming project, as we will present the feasibility study of the shrimp farming project at home.
Feasibility study of the shrimp farming project at home
There is a lot of information that was known as an essential part of the feasibility study for the project of raising shrimp at home, which a person must be aware of, in order to protect shrimp from any danger that may befall them, as follows:
- It was known that it is possible to start farming shrimp by obtaining mothers, and this is done by working to bring natural mothers who are in the stage of maturity.
- In addition, it is possible to obtain natural broodstock for shrimp through a range of natural sources, which are in an immature stage.
- Work must be done to determine the location of the fry, as it is the first step before starting the project.
- To ensure the availability of various means of transportation through which work is carried out to transfer production to the market.
See also: Mobile shop project, feasibility study, cost and profits 2023 with success factors
Things to consider before starting a shrimp farm
The feasibility study of the shrimp farming project is one of the basics that a person must be aware of in all its details, in order to be able to identify things that must be taken into account before starting a shrimp farm, which are represented in the following items:
- How many types of shrimp are there? And who should be nurtured?
- Additionally, how much does it cost to start?
- What kind of food do shrimp eat?
- How do you feed the growing shrimp?
- What enemies, or predators, do shrimp have?
- In addition, how much space do you need to raise shrimp?
- Are there any permits or licenses required?
- Are there any aquaponic shrimp and shrimp farming associations, clubs or organizations where you can get support?
- How do you test the water quality in ponds? And what water quality should you maintain for your shrimp farm?
See also: Feasibility study of the candle manufacturing project, with costs and all requirements
The most prominent features of shrimp fish
There are many advantages and benefits that a person obtains when eating shrimp, and this information is obtained within the feasibility study of the shrimp breeding project, and in addition to that, the most prominent features of shrimp fish are the ones that we will work on mentioning as follows:
- It was known that the shrimp that live in fresh water is the one that differs from the shrimp that live in both seas and salt water.
- While with regard to female freshwater shrimp, it is the ones that carry eggs in the lower abdomen area, which are known as abdominal chambers located between the legs of the float.
- It is known that freshwater shrimp are the ones that feed on both worms, insects and larvae.
Conditions to be followed when buying shrimp mothers
The person who wants to start a shrimp purchasing project must be fully aware of the details of the feasibility study for the shrimp breeding project, which is known to be among the conditions to be followed when purchasing shrimp broodstock, and these conditions are as follows:
- The necessary caution must be taken at the time of purchasing shrimp mothers, and this matter is due to many types of fraud that have spread in the past few years.
- In addition, care must be taken that the size of the mothers is not less than about 50 grams, and it is better that the size be greater than about 50 grams, and thus a distinction is made between male shrimp and female shrimp.
- It was known that male shrimp are the ones that are distinguished by their large size in the head area, and they are characterized by the narrow distance between the walking legs, and it was known that the number of walking legs is that of 5 pairs.
Watch also: Feasibility study of an e-marketing project with tools and steps to start the project
Methods by which shrimp mothers are obtained
Upon reviewing the feasibility study of the shrimp breeding project, we will be able to identify all the information that was known to be among the methods through which shrimp broodstock is obtained, and these methods are the ones that we will present as follows:
- Mothers can be obtained by working to bring up normal mothers in full maturity.
- In addition, it is possible to obtain mothers by working to bring natural mothers in an incomplete stage of maturity, and then work to put them in tanks until they are fully matured.
- It is possible to obtain cultured broodstock by purchasing them directly from hatcheries.
The most important conditions for buying shrimp
Shrimp fish is one of the most prominent types of fish that can be purchased, and through which many beneficial benefits for humans are obtained, and by getting acquainted with the feasibility study of the shrimp breeding project, we will present the most important conditions for purchasing shrimp as follows:
- Caution must be taken at the time of purchasing shrimp fry, and this is due to the possibility of fraud among some people.
- Also, care must be taken that the mother’s weight is not less than about 50 grams, and it is better that the size be greater than 50 grams.
See also: Feasibility study of a translation project from home, project requirements and marketing method
Life stages of freshwater shrimp
After we were able to identify the feasibility study of the shrimp breeding project, we will work on presenting the life stages of shrimp in fresh water, which must be paid attention to in order to preserve shrimp, and these stages are represented in the following:
- It is a living organism, and it is also known that shrimp is one that goes through a set of different stages during their lives.
- In addition, it was known that fertilized eggs are those that some female shrimp carry on their bodies.
- While the second stage is known as the larval stage, in which it is divided into a series of stages, and it is known that each post-larva stage is followed by the juvenile stage.
Feasibility study of the shrimp breeding project at home. In this article, we have presented all the information and details related to the feasibility study of the shrimp breeding project, which is based on a distinguished set of information that is specialized in the type of fish, which is shrimp.