Hair transplant costs in Egypt – our business
hair transplant costs in egypt Although it is a normal condition, it is a problem that worries many men and women, and the most prominent reason for the existence of the problem of baldness is a combination of genetics, hormones and aging, as this condition is called androgenetic alopecia or male baldness, hair loss often begins in the twenties and thirties of age. And, more clearly, it appears in the forties, and the matter develops for hair loss completely from the scalp. In this article, we learn about the costs of hair transplantation in Egypt.
Hair transplant costs in Egypt
Hair transplantation is a procedure through which the hair root is transferred from one area and planted in another area, and usually the process of transferring hair from the back area to the frontal scalp areas that have been affected by thinning and baldness, in order to restore lost or damaged hair, and Egypt is witnessing a great demand for operations Cosmetics of all kinds, and it is a strong regional competitor in the field of cosmetics by improving the levels of medical services, and so on.
- Whereas, FUT hair transplantation ranges from 500 to 1,500 US dollars.
- Whereas, hair transplantation using FUE technique: from 800 to 2,500 US dollars.
- Also, eyebrow hair transplantation: ranges from 1,000 to 2,500 US dollars.
- Beard hair transplant: ranges from 1.000 to 3.000 US dollars.
See also: Costs and rules of real estate investments in Egypt
Advantages of hair transplantation in Egypt
Hair transplantation is one of the most advanced techniques in plastic surgery, where the recent development in the world of technology has contributed to the success and extension of the concept of follicle unit grafting. Poetry in Egypt:
- When talking about costs, they are low in Egypt compared to other countries, with a great level of performance and services, and using modern technologies globally.
- The presence of specialized doctors with a high degree of experience and skill, which includes the success of the operation in a large way.
- The difference in the exchange rate of the dollar can be taken advantage of when liberating the Egyptian pound.
- Medical cosmetic centers in Egypt allow an additional cosmetic procedure for hair transplantation and within the same center.
- In addition, the centers in Egypt offer special offers for medical tourism, which include hotel reservations and transportation.
See also: Cost of living in the Emirates for rent, food and transportation
Disadvantages of hair transplantation in Egypt
The prominent problem that many people suffer from when resorting to Egypt to perform hair transplantation in Egypt is the difficulty of finding a highly reliable cosmetic center that suits the client’s aspirations and obtain the desired results, so the process of searching for the best specialized surgeon seems complicated with the competition of many Medical centers, and in general, hair transplantation in Egypt contains disadvantages and negative effects, which we mention as follows:
- Feeling itchy for a while and after the end of the surgery, and this does not last for long, so there is no need to worry, and there are creams dedicated to this itching that contribute to getting rid of it.
- It is possible that pimples and scars will appear in the area of the hair roots.
- The results may be delayed to four months after the operation, and the rule says that the longer the results are delayed with logical indicators and stages, the results will be amazing.
- The possibility of bleeding, it may be a normal symptom, but with frequent bleeding, you should see a doctor, the emerging problem may be serious.
- Hair transplantation is on the rise with advanced technologies.
- Hair can become very strange with age and not acceptable to the general public.
See also: The costs of preparing and opening a pharmacy project in Algeria
How is hair transplantation done in Egypt?
Modern technological developments have contributed to resorting to hair transplant surgery as a viable option, so it follows that the technique is chosen wisely, as well as precise control and accuracy in all steps of the surgery that is performed on the patient to obtain good and satisfactory results, and the process of hair transplantation Egypt is carried out using several techniques that we explain Below:
Slide hair transplant
One of the oldest methods used in hair transplantation, through which hair follicles are extracted by extracting a slice from the scalp, then extracting the follicles from the slice and transplanting them one at a time in the receiving areas, then closing the area in which the slice was cut by sewing it.
FUE hair transplant
It is also known as the FUE technique, which is the latest and most advanced, as well as it is 100% safe, and does not result in any side effects and complications, and during this process, very precise follicles are extracted from the donor area, estimated at 1 mm, and then those grafts are implanted in the target area using Sophisticated, high-precision techniques, this surgical method is characterized by a rapid recovery within 48 hours after the completion of the surgery.
Conditions for the success of hair transplantation in Egypt
There are many modern techniques available for hair transplantation, which target the patient’s comfort and obtain satisfactory results for him, knowing that the hair transplant process takes 4-6 hours, but it is not painful because it is performed under the influence of local anesthesia, and before starting the hair transplant process, it must be completed Several conditions are explained below:
- The absence of any organic or fungal diseases such as alopecia or psoriasis of the scalp in the target person, and in this case it is preferable to treat them first and then perform the operation.
- As well as the absence of serious diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, fluidity and other diseases.
- Availability of thick hair in the donor area at the bottom of the head or in the chin in order to extract the follicles from them.
- The person does not have cancer or is still under the control of chemotherapy.
Hair care after transplant
As a cosmetic surgical procedure that requires following the advice and directions of the attending physician, therefore, obtaining satisfactory results does not take place after the completion of the operation, but after the operation, so the doctor, based on the results of the operation, determines several conditions in front of the patient so that the operation is not followed by negative results that may reach serious and possibly Internal bleeding, and below we mention how to care for hair after transplantation:
- Avoid touching the scalp.
- It is forbidden to move the bandage on the head.
- If you want itchy scalp, do not respond to it.
- Walk away as much as possible, tilt the head down or hit the head.
- Also, do not touch and remove the roots that will appear on the head.
- Avoid going out in bad weather conditions or direct sun without wearing a hat and taking the necessary precautions.
- Also, avoid excessive exertion or violent sports for at least a month after the operation.
- Be careful not to swim during the first 30 days after hair transplantation.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed during the first month.
The costs of hair transplantation in Egypt, we have provided all the details of how to transplant hair in Egypt, mentioning its drawbacks and advantages, knowing that Egypt is witnessing a great demand for this procedure.