How do I know my account number in Al-Rajhi Bank through 5 methods and from the IBAN – platform?
How do I know my account number in Al-Rajhi Bank through 5 methods and from the IBAN?Banks differ among themselves in conducting banking transactions, and perhaps the restrictions that banks place on customers in order to maintain the confidentiality of data and prevent hacking or money laundering operations and the like, so it is difficult to obtain the slightest information except after fully confirming the identity of the customer, and Al-Rajhi Bank uses Lots of modern techniques to identify the customer’s bank account. In this article, we review how to find out my account number in Al-Rajhi Bank through 5 methods and from the IBAN.
How to extract the Rajhi IBAN number
The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is one of the international systems in force, based on facilitating the procedures for the international money transfer process, so that it does not replace the account number, branch or sorting code, only the matter is just an additional number with additional information that allows identifying and issuing payments to your bank account, and either We explain the mechanism for extracting the Al Rajhi IBAN number as follows:
- You must log in to Al Rajhi Bank application.
- Then enter the account username.
- You must type the password for the account.
- Then click on the Al-Rajhi ATM card.
- Followed by clicking on more options to the left of the application.
- Click on Print IBAN Certificate.
- Then a document stamped by Al-Rajhi Bank appears in front of the customer, which includes the customer’s name and the account’s IBAN number.
- Finally, we choose to print the IBAN certificate that includes the Al-Rajhi account number.
Watch also: How do I know the number of my points in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia and how to redeem them
How do I know my account number in Al-Rajhi Bank from the IBAN number through the ATM?
IBAN is the international bank account number. It often consists of a code that identifies the country to which the account belongs, the bank of the account holder, and the account number itself. In the event that the international bank account code has been lost or incorrect, fees are charged by the receiving bank, and it comes to Your IMT is rejected, and we explain the answer about How do I know my account number in Al Rajhi Bank from the IBAN number:
- The customer should go to the nearest ATM.
- The phone number, which has been linked with the bank card with the Absher platform, is also written.
- Automatically, the customer self-service page appears.
- Then click on my iban.
- Click on the Print Receipt option.
- Also, the receipt containing the IBAN number must be printed.
- Thus, the account number is extracted from the IBAN number, noting that it is the last 18 digits of the Al Rajhi IBAN number.
See also: Al Rajhi Bank Swift Code and ways to extract Al Rajhi Swift Code
Find out the Al-Rajhi account number from the IBAN number via the Internet
The desired benefit of the IBAN number is to provide a mechanism through which the data is processed in the fastest way with extreme accuracy. Likewise, the IBAN number can be used for local and international payments, such as making a money transfer from the bank to an account in a bank, as well as making a payment from the bank to an account in A country that adopts the IBAN system, the following is to know the Al-Rajhi account number from the IBAN number via the Internet:
- You must download the Al-Rajhi application for iPhone devices from here
- You can also download the Al-Rajhi application for Android from here.
- Also, the Al-Rajhi application was opened on the customer’s mobile phone.
- You must enter the username and type the customer password.
- In addition, the authentication code received on the customer’s mobile phone from Al-Rajhi is entered into the mobile number registered in Absher.
- Click on the Al Rajhi ATM card as shown in the image below
- Click on more options.
- The customer has the option to print the IBAN certificate.
- Finally, the account number appears in the authenticated IBAN certificate stamped with Al Rajhi Bank’s seal.
See also: Updating data at Al Ahli Bank 1444 by phone, application, and cashier
How do I know my account number in Al-Rajhi Bank through the ID number?
In a related context to know the account number, obtaining it through the identity number is one of the most safe and available means in front of the customer, as this is done by going directly to the bank, or using the banking phone. How do I know my account number in Al Rajhi Bank by following the following steps:
Find out the Al-Rajhi account number with the ID number from the branch
- Go to one of Al-Rajhi Bank branches near the customer’s place of residence.
- The customer’s identity and the mobile number registered in the account are also shown.
- Also, request the account number from the Al Rajhi Bank customer service employee.
- At that time, the customer will be provided with the account number after verifying the ownership of the account and the customer’s identity data.
Find out the Al-Rajhi account number with the ID number from the bank phone
- By calling from the phone registered on the unified banking phone number of Al-Rajhi Bank at 920003344.
- Or press 5 to speak with a customer service representative.
- Also, provide the employee with the national identity number or residence number to find out the account number.
- The customer’s identity data must be verified and the customer must be provided with all Al-Rajhi account data, including the account number.
How do I know someone’s bank account number?
The account number is for the customer only and no person, regardless of the degree of kinship, is allowed to identify and obtain it. The bank is committed to maintaining confidentiality. Instead, banks operating in the Saudi banking sector impose many terms and conditions when opening an account for the customer, in order to avoid bank accounts being stolen and not disclosed. Among the most prominent existing policies of banks, including the policy of verifying account ownership by ID number, bank card number, mada card personal number and IBAN number.
See also: How to change the mobile number in the National Commercial Bank 1444 online
Saudi Bank Codes in IBAN for all banks
Usually, the customer obtains the IBAN number through the bank he deals with, so that he visits one of the branches of the bank he deals with, and obtains the number while verifying the identity of the customer in several ways, and there are many distinguished banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that can be relied upon to complete all types of Banking services, whether financial or external transfers, and we mention the following Codes of Saudi banks in IBAN for all banks:
- Where, Riyad Bank Code 1010.
- Bank Aljazira code 1020.
- Also, The Saudi Investment Bank code is 1030.
- Also, the Saudi Hollandi Bank code is 1040.
- The code for Banque Saudi Fransi is 1050.
- Also, the Saudi British Bank code is 1060.
- Arab National Bank code 1080.
- In addition, Samba Financial Group code is 1090.
- Al Rajhi Bank code 1120.
- And sure enough, Bank Albilad code is 1140.
- Alinma Bank code 1150.
- Moreover, the National Commercial Bank code is 1180.
- Saudi Industrial Investment Group code 2250.
Contact the bank to obtain the IBAN number
The Central Bank in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provides the IBAN verification service, by writing the IBAN in the fields specified for it, and clicking on the check in the event that the IBAN number is missing or not valid for use. Contact the bank to obtain the IBAN number:
- National Commercial Bank from here.
- Al Rajhi Bank from here.
- Riyad Bank from here.
- Banque Saudi Fransi from here.
- Also the Saudi British Bank (SABB) from here.
- Arab National Bank from here.
- Alinma Bank from here.
How do I know my account number in Al-Rajhi Bank through 5 ways and from the IBAN?