How I designed a blog based on artificial intelligence translation!
My wife tells me you are lazy, you want money without physical fatigue, but you succeed because of the mental fatigue you are doing while sitting in front of this screen 12 hours a day.
She is right, I could only respond to her with a word, this screen and my thoughts are what secures you this good living!
I won’t dwell on them more but the point of this introduction is to make it clear this project is for the likes of me!
After the revolution of artificial intelligence began, and I follow it with passion, because it aligns with my directions for success without physical fatigue while I sit in front of the screen . The idea is really cool!
The most recent of these developments was the entry of artificial intelligence into machine translation. Well let’s take it step by step:
What is machine translation using artificial intelligence?
Simply it is the process of training artificial intelligence engines on the largest possible number of purely human translations to make it able to simulate them, and its accuracy increases whenever the training specializes in a specific field such as medical translation, technical translation, engineering … etc. It is not used for translation without this specialty.
It means that you will get an automated program specialized in translation in a specific field so that it simulates human translation, which is interspersed with feelings, metaphors, similes, and even proverbs, and the percentage of errors in translating terms is reduced. It provides you with a translation that requires little or no human revision. It is the desired goal.
What is the difference between machine translation and translation using artificial intelligence?
Machine translation (Automatic) such as Google Translate, Microsoft, etc. is often confused with translation using artificial intelligence (AutoML). There are many differences:
- Literal and generic machine translation/artificial intelligence translates complementary meanings within context.
- Machine translation is general and non-specialized / AI is specialized in the specific field you are training in.
- Machine translation is easy to use and you don’t need to train your own AI engine / AI needs tens of thousands of sentences within a specific discipline from professional translators.
These are the main differences.
What is the benefit of translation using artificial intelligence?
Benefits of AI translation:
- Increase productivity.
- Reduce translation costs.
- Get more accurate translation from machine translation.
- Make the translation specialized (medical, engineering, economic, … etc.).
- Automate translation tasks to reduce the level of human intervention in the coordination and transcription processes.
There may be other benefits for each case but these are generally benefits from AI translation.
The benefits of AI translation for SEO
- Avoid copied content, because most machine translation bloggers use standard Google Translate, which causes duplication of content and therefore priority and the domain’s authority.
- Training translation on terms most searched by humans on search engines instead of vulgar terms like word laptop We train him to use the word Laptop She is more researched
- The speed of translation and publishing through a rapid scanning, translation and publishing program that works every hour, periodically and automatically, which achieves priority in publishing.
- Gradually increase your domain’s authority without human intervention.
What are the downsides of translation using artificial intelligence?
I can sum up its negatives as follows:
- Training data sources are scarce online, and if accurate ready-made translation resources are supported, you may resort to relying on translators from scratch. (Expensive financially and timely).
- Although its output is better than machine translation, it still needs manual revision (80% less than machine translation).
How to program a translation engine using artificial intelligence?
- account Google Cloud Console Added credit card.
- A database of translatable pairs of translation – quality assured – from two languages (Arabic – English), for example.
- Microsoft Excel on PC.
I will detail each of them and how to use them with videos on the screen
Setting up an account on Google Cloud Console and how to train the program
In this video, I explain how the Google Cloud account works, activate the translation protocol, create a data set, and the method of training and evaluation:
How to prepare a database of translated pairs for translation training using artificial intelligence
This stage is fully explained in the video:
It follows the automation method after training the AI model using the WordPress content management platform….
Case study of a blog project based on translation using artificial intelligence
This blog, specialized in technology and smartphones, specifically, Go Start Business, has been fully based on this system for 6 months, and is now achieving nearly 50,000 visits per month.
- Programming environment: PHP (WordPress)
- Connecting to a translation engine (API)
- Sources: English blogs about technology and smartphones
- Objective: Translate English content better than machine translation and publish it automatically without human intervention