How much are the profits of Bank Albilad 2023, how and when they will be distributed – platform
How much is Bank Albilad’s profits?Banks are financial institutions through which all matters related to the field of money exchange, exchange and deposit are dealt with, and they are institutions that have existed for many years but have been developed over time, and there are in every country in the world a number of banks that provide services to customers in this place And one of the most famous banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is Bank Al Bilad, which we will talk about today, and through our topic, we will know how much the profits of Bank Al Bilad.
How much is Bank Albilad’s profits?
All profit-making institutions, whether banks or others, are institutions that have a clear goal, which is to achieve profits in a way that enables them to continue providing services, and through our topic for today, we will learn about the answer to the question, how much is the profit of Bank Albilad:
- The senior management of Bank Albilad has announced the total amount of its profit since the beginning of 2022, and the source has confirmed that the profits have reached four hundred and ninety million Saudi riyals.
- This large figure related to profit was an increase of nearly twenty-five percent over the profits of the previous year, due to the increase in total operating income of about 12% as a net increase in income from investment and financing assets.
- These profits have been reaped by the Bank as a result of many things, including: foreign currency exchange, investment gains and income from other operations, and dividends.
- We mentioned to you all these details within our topic, how much are the profits of Bank Albilad.
See also: How many times did Masraf Al Rayan distribute dividends?
Distribution of Bank Albilad bonus shares
The management of Bank Albilad distributes profits resulting from shares with a specific policy that it follows since the beginning of investment in it by different people, and the distribution of profits takes place on specific dates, and through our topic for today we will learn about the details of the distribution of shares of Bank Albilad grant:
Dividend distribution to the owners of Saudi stocks for income
- Total dividends distributed: 280,256 Saudi riyals
- Cash dividends based on: 12,183,412 outstanding units
- Distributed profit value: 0.02 Saudi riyals per unit.
- Distribution ratio: 1.11% of net asset value.
Dividend distribution to the owners of Gulf stocks for income
- Total dividends distributed: 151,194 Saudi riyals
- Cash dividends based on: 6,765,665 outstanding units
- Distributed profit value: 0.02 Saudi riyals per unit.
- Distribution ratio: 1.74% of net asset value.
Dividend distribution to the owners of real estate investment traded funds
- Total dividends distributed: 1,614,501 Saudi riyals
- Cash dividends: based on 5,535,217 outstanding units
- Distributed profit value: 0.29 riyals per unit.
- Distribution ratio: 2.39% of the net asset value.
Dividend distribution on Saudi sovereign sukuk
- Total dividends distributed: 564,997.40 Saudi riyals.
- Distribution ratio: 0.43 percent of net asset value.
- Cash distributions: based on existing units of 14,800,000 units.
- Distributed profit: estimated at 0.0382 riyals per unit.
- All of this data was included for you during our topic titled How much is Bank Albilad’s profits?
Financial indicators Bank Albilad
Bank Albilad is one of the largest financial institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which has a major role in the economic impact of the country and through which various municipal transactions are carried out, and through our topic we will learn about the financial indicators of Bank Albilad:
|Market value (million Rial)||47,900.00|
|Number of Shares (Million)||1,000.00|
|earnings per share () (last 12 months)||1.78|
|Book value ( Rial) (for the last announced period)||12.33|
|Operating P/E (Last 12)||26.85|
|Book value multiple||3.89|
|Cash Distribution Yield (%) (Last Year)||–|
|Return on average assets (%) (last 12 months)||1.63|
|Return on average equity (%) (last 12 months)||15.40|
See also: How long do I need to profit from the Internet
Unreceived earnings at Bank Albilad 2022
There are large profits belonging to Bank Albilad as a result of the investments it makes, whether with local companies within the framework of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or even at international levels, and through our topic we will learn about the unreceived profits in Bank Albilad 2022:
- Through our topic titled How much is Bank Albilad’s profits, we will clarify matters related to unreceived profits in Bank Albilad.
- The senior management, which follows up on all matters in the bank, has confirmed that these details will be known through the bank’s website.
- The bank will also allow the people who invest in it and who are interested in knowing the profits, to obtain their profits that they have reaped during the previous years, through the use of the identity or residence number.
- The bank’s management takes into account the great confidentiality and privacy of its investors and customers, so we find that it has reservations about any matters related to the winning amounts of any person, but rather he can see it himself through his personal account on the bank’s website.
Bank Albilad share price
From time to time, Bank Albilad opens its doors to its clients in order to subscribe to its large shares, and everyone who meets the conditions set by the bank applies for subscription, and through our topic for today we will learn about the subscription price of Bank Albilad share:
- The management of Bank Albilad has set the subscription price for the share, and this amount is estimated at 47.85 Saudi riyals, which is equivalent to 12.75 US dollars.
- Note that the rate of change in the share value of Bank Albilad has reached 0.80 (1.69%) so far.
- The total number of shares of Bank Albilad has reached, according to various statistics, 750,000,000, and the capital of the bank has reached 7,500,000,000.00 Saudi riyals.
- Through our topic, how much is the profit of Bank Albilad, you know all these details that revolve around the price of the subscription shares.
See also: How much is Aramco’s dividend per share?
Bank Albilad services in Saudi Arabia
Bank Albilad provides its distinguished services to customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the bank tries to be always ready to respond to customer requests, and through our topic for today, we will learn about Bank Albilad services in Saudi Arabia:
- One of the most prominent features of Bank Albilad in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is that it carries out all its financial transactions in accordance with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
- The bank also aims to provide wide ranges of services to its customers, such as: individual banking products, corporate and business products, and investment products. It also works to transfer international funds by all modern means and methods.
See also: How many times have Dana Gas profits been distributed?
Bank Albilad stock performance and price
The performance of shares is one of the most important things that investors and everyone involved in the world of business and finance seek to know, especially since the share price rises and falls based on many factors, and through our topic for today, we will learn about the performance of Bank Albilad share through the following table:
|The last price||48.10|
|the change (%)||1.69|
|change (3 months)||11.72%|
|change (6 months)||50.20%|
|The number of deals||1007|
|M. Trading volume (3 months)||1,573,241.66|
|M. Turnover (3 months)||77,333,762.84|
|M. Number of deals (3 months)||4,288.33|
|change (12 months)||69.60%|
|change from the beginning of the year||35.94%|
Here we have come with you to the conclusion of our article for today, which bears the title How much is Bank Albilad’s profits?Through it, we got acquainted with the most important information related to Bank Albilad and its share price.