How much dividends are Aramco shares in 2023, due dates and distribution – platform
How much is the Aramco share dividend?Aramco is one of the largest companies in the Middle East and not only in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia specialized in the manufacture of petrochemicals, petroleum and oils of all kinds. Many foreign companies, especially the American ones, contract with Aramco, and through our topic for today, we will know how much Aramco shares are.
How much is the Aramco share dividend?
Aramco is considered one of the most powerful international companies in the field of petrochemical industries and the production of oil and oil in all its forms and international types agreed upon, and Aramco achieves huge profits, and through our topic for today we will know how many profits Aramco share:
- The specialized bodies in the world of stock exchange and finance carry out certain calculations through which the profits made by Aramco and the shares related to it are known.
- The official authorities have made it clear that in the current year 2022, Aramco has exceeded all expectations made by specialists in the economic field and achieved huge profits, which are the largest in history since its inception.
- The profits of the Arabian Oil Company, Aramco, amounted to 48.4 billion US dollars, and with this number it exceeded all the record results achieved during the first quarter, which amounted to 39.5 billion dollars.
- Since 2019, coinciding with the company at that time opening the opportunity for investors to subscribe to it, this profit was considered the strongest and highest.
See also: How much is the profit of the mobile shop
Aramco dividend schedule 2022
The authorities responsible for the economic situation in general in various large companies calculate the profits of major companies such as the Arabian Oil Company, Aramco, and through our topic for today, we will put before you the Aramco 2022 dividend distribution schedule for two years through the next paragraph:
|duration||Dividends are in Saudi Riyals||Type||Eligibility date||Payment Date|
|First quarter 2020||0.3518||Normal||May 21, 2020||June 18, 2020|
|Second quarter 2020||0.3518||Normal||August 11, 2020||August 31, 2020|
|Third quarter 2020||0.3518||Normal||November 9, 2020||November 30, 2020|
|Fourth quarter 2020||0.3518||Normal||March 22, 2021||March 31, 2021|
|First quarter 2021||0.3518||Normal||May 10, 2021||June 2, 2021|
|Second quarter 2021||0.3518||Normal||August 15, 2021||September 1, 2021|
|Third quarter 2021||0.3518||Normal||November 4, 2021||November 22, 2021|
|Fourth quarter 2021||0.3518||Normal||March 22, 2022||March 31, 2022|
|First quarter 2022||0.3198||Normal||May 23, 2022||June 8, 2022|
|Second quarter 2022
Third quarter 2022
|Normal||August 21, 2022
November 8, 2022
|September 7, 2022
November 28, 2022
See also: How much do mutual funds earn?
When is Aramco’s 2022 dividend distribution?
Since Aramco opened its doors to investors to subscribe to its own shares, it has committed to distributing profits in a consecutive and regular manner to all those who have the right to these profits, and through our topic for today we will know when the dividends of Aramco 2022 will be distributed:
- Saudi Aramco announced the full amount that will be distributed to the shareholders and those who have private shares in Aramco accounts, and this amount amounted to approximately fifty billion Saudi riyals.
- This huge amount of money will be distributed over 199.88 shares, where the price per share is approximately 0.3518 Saudi riyals.
- Since Monday, August 31, 2022, the company has started distributing dividends related to shares, and the company has stated through its official sources that the profits for this quarter are 24.62 billion Saudi riyals.
- The Arabian Oil Company Aramco witnessed a noticeable decline in the company’s profits in the second half of the fiscal year due to the drop in international prices for all petroleum derivatives and other petrochemical materials.
- The last dividend related to the shares of the Arabian Oil Company, Aramco, was distributed by the company to investors on the third of November of this year, and the last payment will be distributed in early December.
See also: How many times did Masraf Al Rayan distribute dividends?
Aramco financial indicators 2022
Specialists in the global economic fields follow the latest developments related to stocks, trading movements, the stock market, and all important matters related to this aspect, and for that, net profits and others are known, and through our topic we will learn about Aramco 2022 financial indicators:
|Market value||8,580,000 million Saudi riyals.|
|Number of Shares||200,000 million.|
|Earnings per share for the last 12 months||1.98 Saudi riyals.|
|The book value of the last reported period||5.57 Saudi riyals.|
|Operating earnings multiple of the last 12 months||21,71|
|Book value multiple||7,71|
|Cash dividend yield last year (%)||3,28|
|Return on average assets last 12 months (%)||19,39|
|Return on Average Equity for the last 12 months (%)||37,56|
|Enterprise value||8,884,489 million.|
Maturity and distribution dates for Aramco shares
Aramco announces the specific date for the distribution of dividends for shares, and it is distributed to persons, each according to the number of shares participating in the company, and through our topic, we will learn about the maturity and distribution dates for Aramco shares:
- Aramco, through its official website, has introduced its public and investors to the largest profit value that it will grant to investors, and the same sources have clarified that the amount that the company earned from profits in the first months of 2022 has reached $39.5 billion, which is The highest quarterly profit for the Saudi company since 2019, in which for the first time the shares of the Arabian Oil Company, Aramco, were offered for its shares for the initial public offering on the Riyadh Stock Exchange.
- And in a special statement to Amin Hassan Al-Nasser, CEO of the Saudi oil giant, who is one of the largest administrative figures in the company, that Aramco is making great progress in terms of profits year after year, and that there are deliberate plans for its development and growth in various places, whether in Asia or Europe.
- He also clarified several matters related to the Arabian Oil Company, Aramco, and he said that the company focuses on its major role in providing the global need for oil, and securing these quantities at prices commensurate with all countries.
- We mentioned to you all these details within our topic, how much is the Aramco share profit?
See also: How much is the percentage of contracting profits
How to buy Aramco shares
Aramco offered for the first time in 2019 its own shares to the public of investors and businessmen in order to subscribe to them, and conditions have been set for this matter, and through our topic for today we will answer the question of how to buy Aramco shares:
- Through our topic for today, which is titled How much is Aramco share profit, we will learn how to buy shares. The matter starts with choosing a person who knows all these matters and works as an intermediary between you and the Arabian Oil Company Aramco in order to buy shares.
- As for the second step, the person wishing to buy shares in the Arabian Oil Company must add the funds and deposit them in his account by bank transfer, credit card, or any other secure payment method used by Aramco.
- Finally, the person can now buy Aramco shares, and this is done after a lengthy search for the company and its policies regarding dividends and methods of distribution, and then the person determines the number of shares he wants to buy.
Here we have finished our article for today, which is titled How much is the Aramco share dividend?Through it, we learned about all the important matters that revolve around buying shares and underwriting in the Arabian Oil Company, Aramco.