How much dividends are in SABIC shares in 2023 and how to distribute them with the dates – platform
How much is SABIC share profit? SABIC is a joint stock company located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is considered one of the most famous companies that are present in Saudi Arabia, as it works in the field of petrochemicals and ranks fifth in the world among the companies operating in this field in addition to the position it occupies in the Middle East and its economic strength It makes it one of the most famous companies that are present on trading shares in the global stock exchange. In this context, we discuss how much SABIC share profits.
Information about SABIC
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is distinguished by the presence of a number of large companies that have become famous and widely known among the world’s companies. Rather, they represent one of the economic powers present in the world. In this context, we discuss information about SABIC:
- SABIC is one of the old companies with a wide history in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- It was established in 1976 AD, according to a royal decree issued by the ruling authorities in the country.
- Today, the company is considered one of the largest companies in the world that specializes in the field of petrochemicals. Since the emergence of the company, it has been able to create a strong position for itself in the world of industry.
- Khalid bin Hashem Al-Dabbagh is the President of SABIC.
- It also has many shares in the market, of which Aramco owns 70% of its shares, while the rest of the 30% shares are traded in the Saudi stock market.
- SABIC has more than 30 thousand employees, and it has branches in more than fifty countries distributed around the world.
See also: Investing Almarai shares in the Saudi Stock Exchange
Sabic share price forecast today
SABIC is one of the huge companies that are present in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which comes after Aramco in terms of its fame in the Kingdom and the amount of its production. In this context, we discuss the expectations of the price of SABIC today:
- Stocks are considered variables that remain variable throughout the hour from the start of trading until it is closed.
- How much is SABIC share profit, as the market situation determines the market price.
- From here, it is known whether the share price will rise or fall, which gives the opportunity to predict the stock owners on how to place the trading process.
- The profit rate reached 3.28 billion riyals in the last quarter of 2022, compared to operating profits of 7.7 billion riyals for the same quarter of 2022, where the decline rate was 57.4%.
- Below we attach a table that contains the price of SABIC share:
|opening price||84.40 riyals|
|The higher price||84.90 riyals|
|lowest price||83.70 riyals|
|The previous closing price||84.60 riyals|
Old SABIC shares
Previously, the shares that exist today and through which you can obtain millions of profits were not the same as they are today. The matter was different and no one looked at them, so they left them without return. In this context, we discuss the old SABIC shares:
- Earlier, SABIC offered old and forgotten shares dating back more than thirty years.
- How much is SABIC share profit, as the company has declared that there are names of those entitled to dividends dating back to 1986 to 1994, and part of it dates back to 2005 to the present day.
- Where the company stated that anyone can search for his profits to obtain them through any branch of the National Bank.
See also: How much SABIC distributes annual profits
SABIC Dividend Distribution 2022
Major companies that own shares in trading platforms, and the number of their shares is estimated at billions, distribute profits percentages in every period of the year, which benefits the shareholders. In this context, we discuss the distribution of SABIC 2022 profits:
- The Board of Directors of the Saudi SABIC Company decided to distribute dividends to shareholders for the first half of 2022.
- How much is the dividend of SABIC share, as the percentage of distributed shares amounted to 22.5% of the nominal share value.
- While the amount to be distributed has amounted to 6.75 billion riyals, for 3 billion shares, which are the shares that have profits due to SABIC.
Dividend distribution for SABIC Nutrients
The world of stocks has become one of the directions that investors resort to in order to increase their capital ratio by purchasing some shares that are known to have a proven profitability from market experts. In this context, we discuss the distribution of SABIC Nutrients dividends:
- The Board of Directors of SABIC Nutrients Company confirmed that it will distribute the percentage of profits to shareholders for the first half of the year 2022.
- How much is the dividend of SABIC share, as the amount to be distributed amounted to 1.9 billion riyals.
- The percentage of the share is 4 riyals, and thus the percentage of distributed shares is 40%.
See also: How do I calculate the dividends of Aramco shares
SABIC branches 2023
When working in large companies, they prove the extent of their strength in the market through their ability to branch out in more than one place as well as more than one field, while proving the ability of each branch to work continuously. In this context, we discuss SABIC branches:
- Ibn Sina.
- Saudi European Petrochemical Company.
- It also germinates.
- Ibn Rushd
- the East.
- Ibn Hayyan.
- Saudi Kayan Company.
- Caster Europe.
- Founder of the Americas.
- Scientific design.
- SABIC Plastics Company.
See also: How much is Aramco’s dividend per share?
How much does SABIC distribute annual profits?
SABIC is one of the largest companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which has a lot of fingerprints on many industries, using in its industries the latest methods of manufacturing at the highest level. In this context, we discuss how SABIC distributes annual profits:
- In each of the major companies in any region of the world, it has its own laws through which it works to regulate the workflow within the company, especially if it owns a large number of shares.
- One of the companies that operates in this system is SABIC, where there are 3 billion shares, which means a large number, so there must be a law that regulates the movement and progress of work.
- And based on this law in which it is located, a special decision is stipulated for the method of distributing shares to the shareholders of the company.
- How much is the dividend of SABIC share, as it is distributed, the dividend distribution rate is 22% of the nominal value of the shares.
- The profits of SABIC for the moment in the first half of the year 2022 amounted to 6.75 billion riyals, to be distributed over the number of shares entitled to profits, which amount to 3 billion shares.
- Reports have proven that SABIC shares have reached 33% in the first quarter of 2022, with a value of 6.47 billion riyals.
- It is well known that companies operating in the field of industries that have shares traded in the market achieve large profits every year, which makes shareholders seek to own shares in them.
See also: How to invest money online effectively
In conclusion, we presented in this article everything related to the amount of SABIC share profits, as well as SABIC Nutrients’ dividend distribution as well, SABIC share price expectations today, and SABIC subsidiaries.