How much does YouTube pay for 10,000 views, and how much does YouTube earn – our business platform
How much does YouTube pay for 10,000 views?It was known that there is a relationship between the number of views as well as the percentage of profit, given that the YouTube platform is one of the largest and most important video platforms that exist in all parts of the world, and in addition to that, there is an increasing number of channels that specialize in all areas of daily life. Which are opened by people in the world, in order to make a profit, so we will show how much YouTube pays for 10,000 views.
How much does YouTube pay for 10,000 views?
We find many people who want to create their own channel on the YouTube platform, and this prompts them to search for the most important information related to how much YouTube pays for 10,000 views, which we will explain as follows:
- You don’t get paid for the number of views, you pay for the ads that are shown on the videos inside the channel.
- Profit is estimated according to the increase in the number of viewers, which in turn works to attract advertisers to display their ads on various channels.
- It is known that a final price is not uniformly set for any amount paid for 10,000 views, as a result of the difference in viewing prices from one country to another in the world.
- Where through the following table, we will estimate how much YouTube pays for 10,000 views during the year 2023 AD, in accordance with the YouTube algorithm and a number of YouTube user research as follows:
|Country||Profit in dollars for 10,000 views|
|Hong Kong||172.3 USD|
Watch also: Reveal the profits of YouTube channels 2023 and the best site to know and calculate them
How much does YouTube pay for 10,000 views in Saudi Arabia?
Each country in the world has its own system regarding the percentage of YouTube profits that the channel owner gets, and it is also known that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is one of the countries that have achieved profits from the YouTube platform, where how much does YouTube pay for 10,000 views in Saudi Arabia as follows:
- The percentage of profit from 10,000 views inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was set at about $ 55.8, which is equivalent to about 209.3 Saudi riyals.
- Where you are within the average profits ranging from 18.76 Saudi riyals to 11254 Saudi riyals.
- In addition, it was known that the money channels as well as the investment channels within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are the ones that occupy the highest percentage for profit, and then followed by the gaming channels.
Watch also: How to profit from YouTube, step by step, to make money from YouTube 2023
How much does YouTube pay for 10,000 views in Egypt?
The Arab Republic of Egypt is one of the most important Arab countries that was distinguished by its dense population, and we also find a large number of people who create their own channels, so how much does YouTube pay for 10,000 views in Egypt through the following:
- The percentage of profit from 10,000 views inside the Arab Republic of Egypt was set at about 21.1 dollars, which is equivalent to about 332.10 Egyptian pounds.
- In addition, cooking channels, as well as channels for filming spontaneous diaries, are the ones that obtained the highest rank according to the percentage of views, as well as according to the profit from the YouTube platform in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Steps before making money from YouTube
It was known that the question of how much YouTube pays for 10,000 is one of the most important questions that a beginner wants to know, and we will also work on presenting steps before profiting from YouTube, which we will work on displaying as follows:
- Work on creating a YouTube channel.
- In addition, work on creating an Adsense account.
- Work to join the YouTube Partner Program.
- In addition, work is being done to create a YouTube channel.
See also: YouTube earnings calculation, the profits of the most popular channels on YouTube
How much do YouTube channels earn?
There is a lot of profits that the channel owner gets through the videos that he publishes, as by knowing how much YouTube pays for 10,000, we will work to display how much YouTube channels earn through the following items:
- It was known that the profits of the YouTube platform channels amount to 68% of the Adsense revenue, which is about $ 86, which is for every $ 100, and it is obtained through the Adsense account on the YouTube channel.
- In addition, the price per view on the YouTube platform ranged from $0.30 to $0.10, which is within the average $0.18 per view for advertising on YouTube.
- Moreover, the profit of the channel owner on the YouTube platform amounted to $18 for every 1,000 ad views on the channel, which is within an average of $2 to $5 for every 1,000 video views.
What is the earnings of YouTube ads
He knew that ads are an essential part of the video so that he can get the percentage of the wind. After we were able to find out how much YouTube pays for 10,000, we will display what the profits of YouTube ads are, which are as follows:
- It is represented in the short ads that are before running.
- In addition, it is the ads that appear at the bottom of the video clips during video playback.
- It is the advertisements that are clicked by the user, which allows the user to visit the advertiser’s website.
See also: The best sites to easily find out YouTube profits in 2023
The relationship between the number of views and profit from YouTube
After we were able to display all the information and details related to how much YouTube pays for 10,000, we will work on displaying a set of details that relate to the relationship between the number of views and profit from YouTube, which is as follows:
- Money is earned from the YouTube platform within the content channels through ads that appear within the contents of the videos shown in the channel, and are not obtained from the number of views of any of the videos.
- In addition, there is a direct equation between the number of views of ads that are displayed on the YouTube channel and the number of video views, which are generally:
- This is what increases the likelihood of subscribers clicking on the ad and making a profit from YouTube.
- It is known that increasing the number of likes or skipping ads through viewers as well as subscribers within the channel does not contribute to making a profit from the channel on the YouTube platform.
How much does YouTube pay for 10,000 views? In this article, we have presented all the information and details related to how much YouTube pays for 10,000, and it turns out that there is no specific percentage of profit, because it depends on the ads that appear in the video.