How much is the dividend of Al-Rajhi 2023, the date of dividend distribution and its features – platform
How much is Al-Rajhi’s dividend distribution?Al-Rajhi banks are among the largest banks in the Arab world, and it was the starting point for the group of banks from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it started as a modest bank and then it was expanded to a group of banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the brilliance and development of Al-Rajhi Bank continued until it reached different countries from Gulf, Jordan and other Arab countries, and Al-Rajhi owns annual profits from its various affiliated branches, and through our topic we will learn the answer to the question of how much Al-Rajhi’s profits are distributed.
How much is Al-Rajhi’s dividend distribution?
Al-Rajhi Company and its affiliated banks and banks are among the most well-known banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Al-Rajhi banks have huge profits over many years, and through our topic for today we will know how much Al-Rajhi’s profits are distributed:
- Al-Rajhi banks have achieved good profits in 2022, and the annual dividend rate reached 1.67%.
- The company distributed a percentage of its profits to investors for the last time in July 2022.
- Each investor in Al-Rajhi Banks received a percentage of 1.40 Saudi riyals for each share of the shares, and the company’s profit rate in 2022 reached about 2.17% of the total profits of Al-Rajhi Bank.
- While in 2019, the annual profit rate was about 7.34% of the total of Al-Rajhi banks.
- We mentioned this information to you within our topic, how much is Al-Rajhi’s dividend distribution.
See also: How much is Aramco’s dividend per share?
When is Al Rajhi Dividend Distribution 2023?
There are specific dates for the distribution of profits that return from the shares, and they are distributed to the investing persons, and this matter takes place after agreement with the senior management of the companies that own the shares, and through our topic we will answer the question of when the dividends will be distributed Al-Rajhi 2023:
- It is customary for the announcement of profits to be published through the senior management of Al Rajhi Banks on its due date, in addition to the distribution date, a week before the specified date.
- It includes the process of distributing the dividends of the shares to the registered shareholders of Al Rajhi Bank and the participants on the maturity date.
- On the date of the fourteenth of July, Al-Rajhi Bank announced the annual profits for the third quarter of 2022, and until this moment, the management has not set a date for the profits.
- We mentioned this information to you through our topic, how much is Al-Rajhi’s dividend distribution.
See also: How to benefit from the Al Rajhi Rewards Program
How many times does Al-Rajhi distribute annual dividends?
One of the common things regarding large companies and banks that offer their shares for public subscription is that they distribute their profits to investors every period of time, and through our topic for today, we will answer the question of how many times does Al-Rajhi distribute annual profits:
- The Saudi Al-Rajhi Bank distributes profits related to the shares it owns to investors once every six months, unlike other companies that distribute it every quarter.
- Thus, the banks affiliated to Al-Rajhi Bank in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia adopt a half-year policy with regard to the distribution of profits.
- It has been customary that the date of maturity of profits be determined in the middle of the year, and it is mostly distributed in the month of July of each year.
- As for the cash distributions, the private banks of Al-Rajhi Bank pay them to the beneficiaries after a week, and this means that the profits are distributed twice a year only.
- We have mentioned this information through our topic, how much is Al-Rajhi’s dividend distribution?
See also: How much is Aramco’s share profit percentage?
Al Rajhi annual profits 1444
The Board of Directors of Al-Rajhi Banks in all its branches is chaired by Mr. Abdullah bin Sulaiman Al-Rajhi, and he is the only person authorized to disclose the date of the bank’s dividend payment.
- At the beginning of 2022, according to the private accounts of Al-Rajhi Banks, profits amounted to 4.134 million Saudi riyals.
- As for the profits of the first quarter of 2022, they amounted to about 3.335 million Saudi riyals.
- The percentage of profits in the first quarter of 2022 for Al-Rajhi Bank reached about 24%.
- It was noted that there was an increase in the total amount of profit in the first quarter of 2022, to a high rate of approximately 17%, to reach 6.957 million Saudi riyals.
See also: How much YouTube pays for 1 million views
Al-Rajhi bonus shares distribution
Al-Rajhi Company, in honor of it and out of its responsibility towards its investors, distributes free shares in order to thank them for investing in it, and these shares are disbursed on specific dates announced by the company, and through our topic we will learn about the distribution of Al-Rajhi free shares:
- Al-Rajhi Company distributed free shares in the Saudi Tadawul market to its investors. The shares were distributed for other reasons, including increasing the money allocated to the company’s capital.
- Since the date of the eighth of May, the company has started distributing shares by three bonus shares with five basic shares in the company owned by the investor.
- The free distributions of these shares led to an increase in the company’s capital from 25,000 million Saudi riyals to 40,000 million Saudi riyals, and it also caused an increase in the percentage of shares to sixty percent.
- Now the number of Al-Rajhi shares, after the increase, is equal to four thousand million shares.
- Note that the price of Al-Rajhi share today is equal to ninety-one Saudi riyals, which means that there is an increase in the value of the share estimated at eleven hundred percent.
Advantages of dividend distribution, Al Rajhi Bank
Al-Rajhi Company, through its various branches, distributes profits from its own shares and the various transactions carried out by these branches to its investors. Through our topic for today, we will learn about the advantages of dividend distribution, Al-Rajhi Bank:
- Investment bank portfolios are used in order to transfer the profits of the investors on these portfolios.
- Al-Rajhi Bank and its banks contain branches in various parts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other countries, amounting to five hundred branches.
- Al Rajhi banks allow their customers to withdraw their money and profits through the bank account they own or through the automated teller machine.
- There are also balances for pending payments in banks.
- Investors are allowed to know all the details related to payments and profits.
- The General Administration of Al-Rajhi Bank also provides a service of communication to its customers around the clock, and we have mentioned these details to you within our topic, how much is the distribution of Al-Rajhi profits.
Al Rajhi Bank No
Al-Rajhi Bank provides in its various branches the possibility of direct communication with their public and their customers in order to respond to inquiries that customers wish to raise, and through our topic for today we will show you the number of Al-Rajhi Bank:
- Al Rajhi contact number for existing customers is +966 920003344.
- Al-Rajhi contact number for new customers is 8001241222.
Here we have come with you to the conclusion of our article for today, which bears the title How much is Al-Rajhi’s dividend distribution?Through it, we got acquainted with the most important information about Al-Rajhi and his various banks and branches.