How much is the electricity company’s profits in 2023, how to distribute them, and the share price – platform
How much is the electricity company’s profit?Electricity has had a great impact that contributed to changing the form of life on Earth. Since ancient times, man relied on people in all aspects of his life, and the most important of them is lighting in times of darkness until the hard work of scientists that has brought us to where we are today in terms of electricity that changed life from From all sides, the forms of industries that exist in our lives have differed. In this context, we will discuss the amount of the electricity company’s profits.
Saudi Electricity Company
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia works vigorously with the aim of providing all possible capabilities for the Saudi citizen, which would contribute to the development of his life in all respects, making him more stable. In this context, we address the Saudi Electricity Company:
- It is considered the largest joint stock company in the field of generating and distributing electricity to various regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- It was established in the capital, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in 2000.
- It is considered one of the largest companies working in the field of electricity in the Middle East as a whole.
- It has about 10.3 million subscribers.
- How much is the electricity company’s profits, as the Saudi government owns 74.3% of its capital.
- Aramco also owns 6.9%, and the rest of the shares are traded in the Saudi stock market.
See also: How much does Al-Rajhi distribute annual profits? Al-Rajhi’s profit percentage
Saudi Electricity profits in previous years
It is very natural for any company that undertakes a project with a huge capital to be able to achieve profits that are the result of distinguished management of the company and diligent work on its success. In this context, we discuss the profits of Saudi Electricity in the previous years:
- The Saudi company had announced the profit percentage that the Electricity Company had reached and what it had been able to achieve, as the profit rate reached 375.578%.
- Which means that the net profit amounted to 14.39 billion riyals, compared to 3 billion from the previous year.
- Thus, the share price has reached 1.62 riyals for the year 2021, compared to 0.50 riyals for the year 2020.
How much is the electricity company’s profits in 2022?
Major companies work to reach the highest profit every year, and they do not measure the amount of profit once a year, they measure the profit twice at the beginning and end of the year, in this context we discuss the amount of profits of the electricity company:
- The Saudi Electricity Company stated that the net profit for shares for the months ending in 2022 amounted to 3.22 billion riyals.
- After deducting speculation tools, it amounts to 3.799 billion riyals.
- Thus, the share price is 0.77 riyals, compared to a profit of 0.89 riyals from the previous year.
The reasons for the decline in the electricity stock in 2022
Work in the market differs from one period to another, as those working in the field of speculation in the stock exchange know very well that the market changes from one minute to another, which leads to a decrease or increase in the share’s vigil. In this context, we discuss the reasons for the decline in the electricity share in 2022:
- The Saudi market recorded a decrease in the share of electricity in various regions of the Kingdom, amounting to 7664 million riyals.
- This is compared to profits of 9166 million riyals in the previous year.
- The company’s profits fell to 13,395 million riyals before deducting speculative dividends.
- It is noteworthy that the reason behind this decline is due to the high quantity and costs of purchased energy.
- How much is the electricity company’s profits, as well as the increase in financing costs and the decrease in income from non-continuing operations, in addition to the increase in the provision for receivables.
See also: How much do mutual funds earn?
How to buy Saudi Electricity shares
Many of those who own capital seek to buy shares in companies that are known for their high profits and their great ability to invest these funds. In this context, we discuss how to buy Saudi Electricity shares:
- You must open an account in one of the trading companies, by stating your real data.
- Select Saudi Electricity shares.
- Deposit the amount sufficient to purchase the number of shares you want to obtain.
- After you specify the required number of shares, you can click on the buy icon, which enables you to own the company’s share.
Electricity stock analysis
When you want to buy the shares of the major companies operating in the market, you must search carefully about these shares and the amount of profit that you have achieved in the past years, which guarantees your profit process. In this context, we discuss the analysis of the electricity share:
- During the year 2002, the Saudi Electricity Company offered its shares on the Stock Exchange, which enables any investor in the country to have a share of the company’s shares. It is worth noting that the trading price started at 10.40 Saudi riyals.
- In 2006, the price of omission reached an amount of 53.4 Saudi riyals, and this price was one of the highest prices that the shares of the Electricity Company had reached since its inception.
- In December of the same year, the situation changed dramatically, as the share price fell to 8.65 Saudi riyals, making it the lowest price that electricity shares have ever reached.
- Up to 2020, the share price reached 25.45 Saudi riyals, and it was also the lowest price per share in the same year, which reached 15.22 Saudi riyals.
Watch also: How much is SABIC share profit in 2023 and how to distribute it with the dates
Reasons for the rise in the Saudi Electricity Company share price
Studying the market is one of the most important things that can raise the price of shares. Management is also considered one of the basic things that contribute to the success of any project. In this context, we discuss the factors that helped raise the share price of the Saudi Electricity Company:
- The increase in the number of people who subscribe to the services provided by the electricity company is one of the most important factors that help the share price rise in the market.
- Also, canceling the tax helps to increase the share price, as the tax rate reaches 412 million riyals.
- Doing the work with minimum operating costs.
Saudi Electricity stock symbol Tadawul
When working in the stock market, the reference to the shares of the companies that join the trading in the stock exchange is through the symbols that are indicated to the joint-stock company. In this context, we discuss the Saudi Electricity Company share symbol: Tadawul:
- One of the most distinguishing features of the Saudi Electricity Company is that its shares carry a trading symbol that distinguishes them from other shares, which is 5110.
- The shares of the Electricity Company are among the most famous shares in the market and have the ability to raise their profits.
- Despite the fluctuation in the price of the company’s shares, it is one of the companies that has proven its ability to confront the market and surprise it every time with a price different from the previous one.
- It is worth noting that the share of the Electricity Company suffered a decline of 10% in the share price.
- It has been declining for about sixteen years, as the share price has reached 26.90 Saudi riyals, or an average of 7.38 dollars.
- The share price in trading during the year 2023 reached an opening price of 26.7500 riyals.
- As for the closing price, it reached 26.7000 SAR, achieving the highest price of 27.1000 and the lowest price of 26.6000 SAR.
See also: How many profits of the National Bank 1444, the date of the dividend distribution, and the share price
In conclusion, we presented in this article everything related to the amount of the electricity company’s profits, as well as the analysis of the electricity share as well, the factors that help the rise in the price of the Saudi Electricity share.