How much profits from the Aramco IPO 2023, the distribution date, and the share price – platform
How much is the Aramco IPO profit? The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is distinguished for being one of the Arab countries located in the Arabian Peninsula, which is considered one of the oil-rich countries, which made it at the forefront of the Arab countries in projects in this field and the most capable of managing many projects that specialize in the field of oil and gas, as it is one of the countries that It works to export these materials to other countries that control a large part of the global oil prices. In this context, we will discuss the profits of the Aramco IPO.
Information about Aramco
There are many companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that work in various economic and commercial fields, and some of them work in establishments, which creates more job opportunities. In this context, we discuss information about Aramco:
- Aramco was founded in 1933 AD, during an agreement that took place between the company and another American company in order to search for oil.
- The name is an acronym for the Arabian American Oil Company.
- How much is the Aramco IPO profit, as the first well was produced in Dammam in 1938 AD and it was known as Dammam 7.
- The company’s market value is equivalent to 1.2 trillion US dollars.
See also: Aramco dividends 2021 announcement of financial results
When is the distribution of Aramco free shares 2022
The company works on distributing shares to the owners, by giving a share for every tenth of the shareholders, and the main goal behind this matter is to increase the company’s profits. In this context, we discuss when to distribute Aramco’s free shares 2022:
- The capital owned by Aramco is 60 billion Saudi riyals.
- As for after the increase, the capital became 75 billion Saudi riyals.
- Therefore, the rate of increase is 25%.
- The Aramco shares being distributed equal one share for every 10 shares.
- The number of shares before the increase is 200 billion shares, and after the increase it is 220 million shares.
- The date for distributing Aramco shares will be at the end of the deal on the day of the company’s extraordinary general meeting.
Aramco dividend distribution for the second quarter of 2022
Aramco works on distributing profits to its shareholders from time to time, with the aim of increasing the percentage of profits accruing to the shares with each distribution process that takes place to the partners. In this context, we discuss the distribution of Aramco profits for the second quarter of 2022:
- Aramco announced the distribution of profits for the second quarter.
- This will take place on August 8, 2022.
- How much are the Aramco IPO profits, as the total profits that will be distributed to shareholders are 50.2 billion riyals.
See also: Aramco dividends 2021 announcement of financial results
Aramco’s fourth quarter dividend distribution date
Aramco distributes profits after four months of the year have passed in order to distribute profits to investors, as this company is considered one of the largest companies operating in the field of natural gas and oil. In this context, we discuss the date of Aramco’s fourth quarter dividend distribution:
- Today, Aramco has not announced the date of the fourth quarter dividend distribution.
- The company distributes profits three times during the year.
- The company is also working on writing everything related to the company’s profits through the company’s website, which enables customers to know all the company’s profits throughout the year.
- Where the total amount of profit is 50.2 billion Saudi riyals.
When will Aramco dividends be distributed?
Aramco is one of the largest companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which has a great history in the field of petrochemicals and the extraction of oil and natural gas. In this context, we discuss when Aramco’s profits will be distributed:
- Aramco announced the amount of profits, which amounted to 50.2 billion Saudi riyals, which will be distributed on June 18, 2022.
- How much are the profits of Aramco’s subscription, as the company’s shares amount to 199.88 shares, and the price per share is 0.3518 Saudi riyals.
- Where the price of profits for shares amounted to 24.62 billion Saudi riyals.
- The company mentioned that there is a decline in the percentage of profits, as a result of the global economic crisis, which affected much of the world’s economy.
See also: Aramco bonus shares maturity date and the highest dividend payments in Aramco before 2023
What is the Aramco share price at the time of the IPO?
The shares that exist in Aramco are among the most profitable shares that many investors seek in order to increase their profits that they can obtain. In this context, we discuss how much the Aramco share price was at the time of subscription:
- In 2019, Aramco sold 2% of its shares.
- Then I moved to work on trading shares in the global stock exchange.
- Where the price of the share upon subscription was 33 Saudi riyals.
See also: How do I calculate the dividends of Aramco shares
Important facts about Aramco
Aramco is one of the most productive companies in the world, as it is one of the leading companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia when talking about the best companies in the Kingdom. In this context, we discuss important facts about Aramco:
- Aramco owns many oil fields, including the Ghawar field, which is considered one of the largest in the world.
- It also owns many natural gas fields and is responsible for many refining operations around the world.
- Aramco helps provide 10% of the world’s oil supply.
- The number of its employees who hold Saudi nationality is about 51,653 employees.
- As for people of other nationalities, their number is about 10,254.
- The company also has many branches that spread around the world, such as Egypt, India, Japan, South Korea, Britain and the United States, as well as Singapore and other countries.
- Aramco’s chief executive officer is Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al-Falih.
- Aramco is one of the companies that obtained 99 patents from the United States.
- The company operates about 11 research centers around the world.
See also: How much is Aramco’s share profit percentage?
Branches of Saudi Aramco
Aramco is one of the major companies that are located in Saudi Arabia, which makes it include the largest number of employees from many nationalities around the world, due to the spread of its branches everywhere. In this context, we discuss the branches of Saudi Aramco:
- Aramco Far East Corporate Services Company Limited.
- There is also Aramco beyond the sea.
- Aramco Services, headquartered in Houston.
- Motiva Corporation.
- Also Aramco Training Services.
- Aramco Financial Services.
- S Oil Company.
- Saudi Petroleum International, located in New York City.
- As well as the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation SABIC, which is located in the city of Riyadh.
- How much profits from the Aramco IPO, and also from companies that are among the branches of Aramco, the Saudi Petroleum Company Ltd., abroad, based in London.
- Saudi Arabian Lubricating Oil Company, headquartered in Jeddah.
- In addition to Villa International Marine Limited, which is located in Dubai.
See also: What is the market value of Aramco and its importance to investors
In conclusion, we presented in this article everything related to the amount of Aramco’s IPO profits, as well as important facts about Aramco as well, the date of Aramco’s dividend distribution for the fourth quarter, and when to distribute Aramco’s free shares 2022.