How to buy Apple stock 2022
Apple’s stock share is undoubtedly one of the most popular in the eyes of retail investors with over 800% performance in 10 years and regular dividends. Despite its low return, this stock has its place in the stock market portfolio in a long-term strategy, not to mention the Analysts are currently issuing buy recommendations at this address.
But how profitable is Apple’s stock and how do you buy it?
In this article, we invite you to discover accurate information about Apple stock with its live price, earnings, return, analyst consensus, and expert opinion on this investment.
Should you buy Apple shares in the stock market?
Apple stock is an interesting stock if you are aiming for a strategy with a long investment horizon.
This value is already seeing its capital increase from year to year with impressive long-term performance.
If Apple makes a little profit, it is precisely to boost its growth and increase its profits through targeted investments.
Finally, the Apple stock is showing positive signs on a very broad basis, both fundamentally and technically.
If you are an investor and want to place orders in seconds 100% online, then the brokerage platforms are for you.
How do you buy Apple shares?
To buy Apple shares on the stock exchange, you can:
- Find an online broker that offers stock investment.
- Open your Exchange account by filling out a simple form.
- Fund your account by making a capital deposit.
- Find shares of Apple Inc.
- Place a buy order on this security to add to your stock portfolio.
To invest in the Apple stock market, you can go through a traditional investment company, an online brokerage, or a portfolio manager.
What is Apple’s stock price?
To see the real-time price of Apple stock, see the real-time Apple stock price chart.
As a reminder, the stock price is equivalent to the price of Apple shares in the stock market, that is, the price at which a share in Apple is bought and sold on the date of T.
Supporting Elements Apple’s stock rise
An analysis of Apple’s stock and its economic model gives us several elements in favor of increasing the value of this stock market in the long term or less, including:
- The largest capitalization in the stock market, the market capitalization of the Apple group exceeded 2000 billion dollars.
- Leading position Several sources define the Apple Group as the leader in their market, whether in terms of sales, hardware production, or profits.
- Strong reputation Apple’s brand reputation is particularly strong internationally.
- Innovative company The Apple Group was the first to position itself in certain sectors such as smartphones with innovative products whose products are also particularly reliable and secure Apple invests a lot in research and development in order to maintain continuous innovation.
- Effective Marketing Strategy Apple builds customer loyalty through an effective and proven strategy.
- Variety of Products The Group offers a wide range of products to businesses and individuals, allowing them to diversify their sources of income.
Read also: Top Google and Apple CEOs in Secret Talks
Supporting elements of Apple’s stock decline
While Apple’s stock pool benefits from many elements in favor of increasing its share in the stock market, some elements may turn out to be unfavorable to this value, including:
- Product incompatibility Apple’s desire to keep its products in an ecosystem separate from other operating systems can be a barrier for buyers.
- Less effort than the competition On the marketing front, Apple spends less than most of its competitors on advertising.
- Intense competition Despite its market leadership, Apple sees its position as permanently jeopardized by the presence of fierce competitor players, particularly from China.
- Negative Impact of Counterfeiting Some damages are caused by the fraudulent use of the Apple trademark in the sale of counterfeit products.
- Limited distribution network Likewise, Apple markets its products by focusing on expanding its own network, especially in emerging markets.
- The usual legal process In recent years, the Apple brand has suffered several class legal actions against it, which negatively affected its brand image and sales.
Can you buy shares Apple Online?
It is of course possible to buy Apple shares online and this method also has certain advantages:
- Less commissions.
- You are making private investments.
- You benefit from analysis and decision support tools.
- You can invest in cash stocks or through ETFs, ETFs or derivatives.
How do you sell Apple shares?
Once you hold Apple shares in your stock portfolio, you have the option to sell them if you feel you have made attractive gains.
If you own Apple stock and want to sell some, there are alternatives such as:
- Short selling Some accounts, such as margin accounts, allow this method, but you won’t be able to short sell with a traditional investment vehicle.
- Use Derivative Products To bet that a stock will fall in the stock market, you can use certain derivative products such as options and CFDs.
On any stock investment savings methods Apple?
Apple shares can be put into several savings vehicles including:
- RRSP This Registered Retirement Savings Plan offers funds that are accessible at retirement time and offers income tax deferral.
- TFSA Tax-Free Savings Account This is a short- and long-term tax-free investment vehicle.
- Margin Account This account provides leverage and allows you to borrow against the value of the securities you own to make other investments and allows for short selling.
- Cash account Finally, this account allows you to trade stocks in North American markets only.
- It is possible to buy Apple shares online and with cash through a traditional stock broker. Thanks to this investment method, you will receive dividends from this company and for each security held.
- Apart from buying Apple shares individually, you can bet on a basket of value by investing in a fund such as an ETF or ETF that will include Apple shares and other stocks.
stock dividends Apple Amount and date of payment
In 2021, Apple shares paid a total dividend of $0.87 per share to its shareholders.
The amount of dividends that will be paid to shareholders in 2022 for fiscal year 2021 has not yet been voted on, and therefore is not yet known.
Apple’s dividend is a quarterly distribution and so, in 2021, the group paid four times as much as $0.22 for each security held.
The yield for this annual distribution is currently 0.56%.