How to email Facebook
How to email Facebook And recovering the account .. Sending an email to Facebook is easy and does not cause any anxiety, as the Facebook administration is communicated through (Gmail), and therefore the Facebook administration solves the problems that you face immediately after communicating with it, and you are emailed and special links are sent to solve the problem on your email.
Facebook contains a help center and this center works through e-mail, and it is one of the best help centers ever in solving and addressing all problems related to any account and any web page, and indeed you are contacted immediately to address the problem that you are facing by communicating with the Facebook administration Through Gmail mail, and therefore we have collected all the means of how to email Facebook to address and solve any problem that you may encounter when using any social networking site, which is as follows:
Read also: Email marketing, how to market, and its most prominent advantages
Restore facebook via email
- Click the Continue icon at the end of the message, and it will automatically switch you to another page that offers you a variety of options.
- One of the most important options offered by the page is account recovery and sending Facebook messages through your email.
- Keeping in mind that this email is added when creating a Facebook account.
- If you have forgotten your password or changed your account, you will be asked to enter your email address.
- Thus, a confirmation message is sent in the form of a link, here you have to click on this link and then be asked to register the password for your account.
take back my facebook
If you forgot your account name and password together, or you forgot your email and password and can’t log into your account and are looking for how to recover my Facebook account, there is a little trick you can try without having to email Facebook. Try checking your other devices or any other browser you used to log in to your Facebook account before, it may still be logged in so you will be able to access your account directly and remember your username or email or change your password.
There is also another useful method that may help you to recover your account, but you must have the right to access someone else’s account, whether it is the account of one of your friends or family members, and then you can follow the following steps:
- Sign in with a friend or family member’s account.
- Go to your friends list and find your personal account.
- Go to your account page and click on the three horizontal dots next to the Messenger icon.
- Select the “Find Support” or “Profile” report option.
- A menu will appear with several options. Click I can’t access my account, then Next without emailing Facebook.
- Finally, click on “Recover this account” and you will be automatically signed out of the account you just used to start recovering your account.
- Now you will be taken to the password reset window, and you will be asked to enter your email or phone number first, after which you will be able to recover your account without having to contact Facebook, or email Facebook.
Read also: commission marketing on Facebook
How do I get back into my account if I’m asked to verify my identity?
Sometimes Facebook may ask you to take some steps to confirm your identity, such as identifying friends based on photos mentioned in them, providing your date of birth, or contacting a friend you previously chose to help you, through the security settings and login page here at Next link , then click Edit and choose 3 to 5 friends to call in time of need when your account is locked. But reliable friends should be chosen, and not something else.
Read also: Ways to activate profit from Facebook 2023
Friends are helped by:
- Go to the Facebook login page from your computer, then click on “Forgot your account”.
- Next, enter your email, phone number, username, or full name, then hit Search.
- Then a list of email addresses listed in your account will be shown, and if you can no longer access them, click on “Do you no longer have access to these items?”
- Now enter a new email or phone number that you have access to, then click Continue.
- Click Reveal who my trusted contacts are and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
- You will see a link with a recovery code that can only be accessed by your trusted contact.
- Send the link to the desired friend and ask them to open it and send you the access code.
- Now you can recover your account by entering the code sent from the trusted contact.
Read also: How to earn Facebook likes
How to change the email on closed facebook
Unfortunately, there is no way you can change the email on a locked Facebook, whether through Facebook management or because you forgot your login credentials. So first you have to try to recover your account first with the methods that we mentioned to you and follow how to email Facebook, once you open your account, you can follow these steps to change the email:
from a computer browser
- Click the small arrow in the blue bar at the top of the page, then choose Settings.
- From the “General” menu, you will find the “Connection” option next to the “Modify” button. Click on it.
- Click on “+ Add another email address or phone number” + Add another email or mobile phone number.
- Enter your new email address and current password, and a confirmation code will be sent to it.
- Enter the confirmation code and delete the old email.
from the mobile application
- Click on the three lines that appear in the upper corner of the page.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings and privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Now select “Personal Information” and then “Contact Information”.
- Click “Add an email address.”
- Enter your new email address and current password, then confirm it to be able to delete your old email and replace it with your new email.
Read also: Affiliate marketing without a website
How to message Facebook to recover the account
[email protected] With this email, you can easily activate all personal accounts, all you have to do is send your identity card (personal card) or passport, or send any document that includes your name, date of birth and country.
This is done in one case, which is that you have closed your personal account for a temporary period, and after a while you want to restore this account again, and there are many emails on Facebook through which you can communicate with the administrators to solve your problem.
For example, they are contacted via the link to solve the problem of temporarily or permanently disabling the Facebook account. And this link is obtained by searching for it in the Google search engine, just type the solution for disabling the personal account. Hence a lot of links are given that explain how to solve this problem step by step.
At the end of the article, we hope to have introduced you How to contact the Facebook administration, and email to Facebook And the steps that you must take to restore your personal account, and from here we advise you to improve the use of social networking sites in everything that is good for you and your community.
You may also be interested: