How to inquire about the validity of the exit and re-entry visa with the resident ID number
How to inquire about the validity of the exit and re-entry visa with the resident ID number It is one of the important services that every expatriate needs when he obtains an exit visa to visit his home country and return, and then return again to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where many wonder how do I know the expiration date of the exit and return visa? Or how do I know the extension of the exit and re-entry visa?
The Kingdom has provided a lot of electronic services that facilitate the seekers of these services as a kind of saving time and effort for them, and certainly any expatriate needs to inquire about the exit and return visa with the residence number or the passport number, and the way to inquire about the exit and return visa through the Absher and Muqeem platform, so through this In the article, we will learn how to inquire about a visa with the ID number and find out the validity of the exit and return visa with the ID number for the resident only.
Many individuals are looking for a way to inquire about the powers specified by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the resident in order to exit and return with the resident ID number. Electronic services have been provided to the researchers for those inquiries, through many electronic platforms, whereby people can inquire about exit visas. And the return is in addition to the website of the Saudi Passports Directorate. One of the most prominent services that provide complete inquiries is the Absher Saudi electronic platform. The platform is affiliated with the Saudi Ministry of Interior. In this article, we will provide you today with the most important information about inquiring about the validity of exit and return.
How to inquire about the validity of exit and return with a resident ID number?
All final visas are issued through the General Directorate of Passports, and every resident can inquire about the details of the permanent visa and the details of exit and return visas from Saudi Arabia through the service provided by the General Directorate of Passports. To follow in order to obtain an adequate answer, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the Muqeem e-platform link through the following link: https://muqeem.sa/#/login
- You will find the visa verification service option, click on it.
- Click on the Verify by Iqama Number button.
- You will find an empty field, type the residence number in it.
- Choose the matching method.
- Type all the data that the site requires of you correctly and accurately.
- Click on a button to verify, then all the details related to the resident in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will appear permanently.
How to inquire about the validity of the exit visa and the return of a resident with the ID number only
The platform enables residents in the Kingdom to inquire about the validity of the visa, using only the ID number. Inquiries can be made by following the following steps:
- Log in to Muqeem platform with the link added above.
- Click on the Verify option through the residence number so that the site inquires about the validity of the exit and return of the resident using the resident ID number.
- Write the residence number in the field provided for it.
- There is a matching option at the bottom of the list on the screen. Click on the option to match by name.
- Type in the name of the resident.
- You will find a green verification button, click on it to verify.
You may be interested: What is the privileged residence system? The new residence system
How to print the exit and return visa of a resident with the residence number?
As for printing a resident’s exit and return visa, the resident’s website enables residents in the Kingdom to print the visa by using the residence number electronically, and the process is done in an easy and simple way by applying the following steps:
- Log in to the Muqeem website through the link mentioned above.
- Click on the electronic inquiries icon.
- You will find a visa validity service option, click on it.
- You will be asked to enter all personal information such as name, residence number, date of birth, passport number and visa number.
- Click on the button to verify the validity of the data you entered.
- After confirming, click on the visa print icon.
What are the conditions for obtaining an exit and re-entry visa for a resident of Saudi Arabia?
Many residents of the Kingdom seek to obtain this visa, but the Kingdom has set some conditions that must be met in order to obtain the visa. The conditions are as follows:
- If there are traffic violations, they must be paid immediately.
- The resident’s passport must be valid and have a validity period of not less than 3 months.
- The resident must have been previously registered in the list of expatriate professional workers.
- The sponsor must be informed of the resident’s intention to obtain the visa.
- It is required to register an application for obtaining a visa through the Absher electronic platform.
- There must be an approved and valid employment contract.
- The resident must follow up on his application personally, as no person who is not officially appointed is allowed to follow up on the application.
- If the resident obtains the visa, he can remain in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, starting from the date of obtaining the visa.
- The resident must have a valid and valid residence card.
- The person in charge of the service office is not allowed to sign or stamp the exit and re-entry visa instead of the resident.
Multiple exit and re-entry visa validity period
The period of validity of the exit and re-entry visa is two months and extends to three months. The General Passports Directorate in Saudi Arabia may extend the period by paying the fees specified by the Directorate.
Is the value of the single visa different from the value of the multiple visa?
All residents can extend the visa after the General Directorate has authorized it, by using the Iqama ID number and electronically from the Saudi Muqeem platform on the Internet.
How to cancel an exit and re-entry visa?
One of the most prominent services provided by the General Directorate of Passports is to provide the service free of charge on the Muqeem platform, by following the following steps:
- Go to Muqeem platform. And log in to the site.
- Click on the Manage Residents option.
- Click on the option to search for a resident.
- Then you will find the display option, click on it.
- You will see the visa option, click on it.
- Click on the visa cancellation option.
- To confirm, follow all the instructions that appear on the website screen in order to cancel the visa completely.
In conclusion, we have come to the end of our article today, in which we provided the most important information about inquiring about the validity of the resident’s visa for exit and return, in addition to the details of the validity period of the visa and the conditions that must be met to obtain the visa, with determining the value of the single and multiple visas.
Form to sponsor or host relatives in Saudi Arabia | Submission terms
Traveling to Saudi Arabia on a tourist visa
Types of visas in Saudi Arabia