How to learn to ride a bicycle (steps and details)
Do you want to learn to ride a bicycle and you are wondering How do I learn to ride a bicycle? Then you are in the right place where we will put you steps Learn to ride a bicycle And how to balance on a bicycle in detail, and we will learn how to be a professional cyclist, and we will also learn about the benefits of riding a bicycle.
Do you want to learn about the important steps in learning to ride a bicycle?
Our article for today will be comprehensive, so that we will put in your hands, dear reader, the most important steps in learning to ride a bicycle, and we will also give you a brief explanation of what this sport contains important information.
In the following, we will learn the steps to learn to ride a bicycle, as well as the benefits of riding a bicycle and the potential risks of riding a bicycle.
Steps to learn to ride a bicycle in detail:
Getting a bike:
Where the bicycle is obtained through the following:
- Buy a bicycle according to your preference and suitable for you, as you will use it frequently.
- Request a bicycle from your acquaintances or relatives in order to borrow as a start with learning to drive. It is possible that you do not like to buy a bicycle before learning to drive it. Also, to find out whether it suits you or not, by sitting on the bicycle seat so that the feet are comfortably in contact with the pedals, and make sure that your knee is slightly bent so that the pedal is closer to the floor.
riding on a bike
After you have obtained the bicycle, whether you bought it or borrowed it from one of your relatives or friends, and after making sure that the bicycle is suitable for you, try to ride it on your own by following the following points:
- Try to find open and grassy areas, or try to do your bike training in streets where many people or cars do not pass, for your safety and the safety of others. And the garden can be great in this regard, and you have to find a slightly inclined land to help with riding the bike initially.
- Wear a helmet suitable for riding a bicycle, and you can buy it from any of the bike shops.
- Wear comfortable clothes, such as sportswear.
- Wear closed, unopened shoes that are comfortable and have a flat sole.
The most important thing in the matter at the beginning of learning to ride a bicycle is balance, and maintaining balance is divided into four stages:
The first stage:
The first stage has several steps that must be followed in maintaining balance:
- Lower the seat of the bicycle until your feet touch the ground if you are sitting on the bike.
- Start from the ground tilted downward.
- Sit on the bike with your feet touching the ground.
- Set the bike’s caliber to the middle caliber if the bike has multiple calibers.
- Slide towards the slope by pushing with the feet constantly so that the feet remain in the air and do not put your feet on the pedals, but keep them released with air to put them on the ground quickly in case that is necessary or if you feel imbalance.
- Continue the sliding stage in the slope with the process of raising and lowering the feet, as needed. When you feel the swing, transfer your weight from one side to the other in order to achieve balance and rectify the imbalance. If you feel that you will fall to the ground, put your feet on the ground and move the bicycle handlebars from one side to the other. to maintain balance.
The second phase
There are several steps that must be followed to maintain balance in the second stage, as follows:
- Move the pedal so that the right pedal is slightly down from the top and then push it down through your foot and use your left foot to push forward.
- Allow the left foot to drag on the ground, and in the event of a wobble, turn the bike handlebars in the same direction to restore balance
- Continue practicing this until you feel stable and make sure to return every time to the first slope from the top to take advantage of the gravity of the inclined ground by moving the bicycle forward.
- And with continuous training, that is, you must not neglect and make sure to persevere by riding the bike, and if you have complete confidence in driving, then you can move from the training stage to the use stage, that is, you use the bike as a means of transportation to and from your place of work or even travel and long distances.
You may be interested: The most expensive types of bicycles in the world
Benefits of riding a bicycle:
Cycling is one of the most beneficial sports for the human body and its benefits are as follows:
- Riding a bicycle strengthens the muscles and muscles of the thighs in particular.
- It activates the mind because it is very beneficial to the human brain.
- It makes you feel relaxed and greatly improves your mood.
Dangers of riding a bicycle:
Riding a bike has many benefits and risks as well, which are:
- It is possible to suffer cases of fractures in the torque, muscle spasm, or injuries to the body when falling.
- It is also possible that you will feel tired, and this happens when you exercise cycling frequently and frequently.
And here we have come to the end of this article, in which we touched on learning to ride a bicycle and the most important steps in driving it. We hope you have won your admiration.
Bicycle prices in Egypt
The most famous bike shop in Egypt
The cheapest countries in car prices for 2022