How to obtain an employment contract in France 2023
In this article we will get acquainted How to obtain an employment contract in FranceWhat are the papers required to obtain a work contract in France, and is it possible to buy a work contract in France? How can I travel to France for work?
As immigration to France to work is a dream for many young people in search of a better future and more financial stability, obtaining a work contract in France has become much easier than before, and this is an opportunity for people looking for work contracts in France who wish to obtain a suitable job opportunity that earns An appropriate amount of money.
Today, God willing, we will get to know each other How do I get a work contract in France? And what are the conditions and papers required to obtain a France work contract visa and what are the professions required in France to obtain a work contract, and we will also learn what are the reasons for refusing a France work contract, and all the information you need about work contracts in France.
It is known and common among people that any job today requires an employment contract between the applicant for the job and the employer, in order to know all the rights and responsibilities of both parties. The employment contract also varies according to the institution and the nature of the employee’s work. Determining the wage and the responsibilities involved in it, along with the duration of working hours and what are the benefits provided by the contract to the employee.
In our article today, we will talk about a way to obtain a work contract in France, where many people are looking for an easy and guaranteed way to obtain a work contract in France, as there are some conditions imposed in order to obtain the contract, follow us.
How to search for a work contract in France 2022
Many institutions impose a prerequisite for obtaining an employment contract, which is as follows: No French or European citizen is able to work in the offered job, and if you want to search for a contract, you must search through friends and acquaintances, or by searching through existing sites. On the Internet in France, and among the most important of those sites that are searched for are:
- emploi trovit
- thelocal fr jobs
You may be interested in: Working in France 2022 (Guide to working in France)
What are the conditions that must be met in order to obtain a work contract in France?
Many private and public companies and institutions impose many conditions provided with the employment contract in France, and these conditions are as follows:
- The applicant must possess a valid passport for the duration of his stay in France.
- You must bring 2 personal photos that match the passport photo.
- It is required to bring a bank account statement for transactions during the previous 6 months.
- You must reserve a place to stay in France during the work period.
- The employee must be fluent in the French language in order to easily deal with customers and employees in the organization in which he works.
The procedures for obtaining an employment contract in the country are divided into two parts, as follows:
This procedure includes working without obtaining a work permit, as this procedure guarantees to many workers the right to work in France, where the foreign worker must bring his file of employment, after searching for and obtaining a job, and the file must include some of the following necessary documents:
- A document from the client’s owner guaranteeing your employment.
- A document proving the commitment of the foreign worker to pay the fees to the Office of International Migration.
- The worker must undergo a medical examination at the International Migration Office, after the office approves the application submitted, in addition to submitting a copy of the work contract, provided that it is certified by the vocational training in addition to the Directorate of the Labor Department.
In this procedure, the French employer submits a recruitment request for the French worker from outside France, after which the employer must go to vocational training in order to obtain a recruitment request and send some important documents to the National Labor Agency. The documents are as follows:
- Three personal photos.
- A document showing the place of residence that the employer will provide to the worker.
- Submit some copies of the academic qualifications the applicant possesses.
- Submitting a written request in which the employer highlights the reasons for recruitment.
- All fees must be paid to the Office of International Migration.
You may be interested: Work without official papers in France
How to renew employment contracts in France?
In this paragraph, we will present the most important steps that must be followed in order to renew the employment contract in France:
- Go to one of the centers that specialize in employment affairs or to one of the immigrant centers.
- The worker must submit an application for renewal of the work contract two or three months before the expiry of the temporary card.
- The prescribed residence document must also be submitted with the tax payment document.
What are the types of employment contracts in France?
There are many types of employment contracts in France, and we will present them to you as follows:
Employment contract for a limited period:
This contract is granted to those who work to complete their work in France, within a specific period of time that extends from one to two years.
Employment contract for an unlimited period:
This type of contract is offered, which extends to a specific period of time, as it extends to a certain three months.
Temporary work contract:
This contract is concluded between three parties of work. The contract is between the employment agency, the employer and the employee. This contract is written in the event that the labor force is employed for a specific period of time.
Recruitment takes place under this contract if the required work does not require full time.
Seasonal work contract in France:
Such a contract is resorted to in seasonal business only, which is represented in the fields of agriculture, musical and cultural activities as well, and all the work of tourism establishments.
You may be interested: Companies looking for employees in France
France work visas
If you are wondering how to obtain a work visa in France, the following is a list of the types of work visas in France, which are as follows:
- Short-term work visa: It is given to those who wish to work in France for a period not exceeding 90 days, and the visa price is 70 US dollars.
- Long-term work visa: It is for those wishing to work in France for a period exceeding 90 days. This visa costs 120 US dollars.
- French business visa.
- Self Employment Visa: It is a visa valid for one year only, renewable and granted to entrepreneurs and professions only.
- Artists Visa: This visa extends for one year, is renewable and includes self-employed workers or within a production company or a photographic staff.
- Technology and Technology Visa: It is a one-year renewable visa, after obtaining the approval of the French Administration Direccte.
- Business establishment or talent travel visa: It is a visa intended for holders of postgraduate degrees wishing to open a company in France, and it is valid for 4 years.
- Investor Visa: It is also a long-term visa that lasts up to 4 years and is also renewable.
You may be interested: How to obtain employment contracts in Europe without paying advances
The most demanded professions in France
Below we show you a list of the most important professions and jobs most in demand in France, which are as follows:
- The most demanded construction jobs in France are civil engineer, architect and construction workers.
- Massage and massage.
- Managers in all disciplines, especially public relations.
- Experienced artists and instrumentalists.
- Air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance workers.
- Truck and car drivers.
- IT technical and technical support workers and data analysts.
- Workers in a glass factory.
- Technicians in all specialties such as carpentry and electricity.
- Work in the field of home furnishing and carpentry.
- Insurance workers.
- Engineering in all its specializations and the most demanded are architectural, electrical, mechanical and civil.
- Financial accountants.
- Handicraft and traditional workers such as dyeing, tanning, wood carving and rock carving.
What are the common questions about employment contracts in France 2022?
Many people ask many questions about the possibility of obtaining a work contract in France, and in this paragraph we will review all the questions asked?
Is it possible to buy a work contract in France 2022?
It is possible for a foreign worker to buy a work contract from a French employer, in agreement with him on that, without the matter being made public, as French law prohibits the sale of work contracts in exchange for the employer receiving money, and the worker must verify with the employer to avoid Exposure to fraud.
What are the reasons for rejecting an employment contract in France?
Many foreign workers are surprised by the refusal of their request to obtain a flag contract, due to the presence of some reasons that differ between people, but the most prominent of these reasons is the existence of a criminal case condemning the worker, as the French security warns that the employee poses a danger to the French security, in addition to the reasons that the applicant has He broke France visa before.
And here we have come to the end of our article, my friends, in which we provided the most important information about the employment contract in France, in addition to presenting the conditions and methods of searching for a work contract, while providing all the details about the types of contracts in France, and we thank you for your time in reading.
How to get a job in France
The papers you need to live and work in France
The best job search sites in Europe