How to obtain an employment contract in Portugal 2023
How to obtain an employment contract in PortugalWelcome, dear visitors of the “blog.gulfupp.com” website. In this article, we provide you with complete information about work contracts in Portugal, what are the papers required to obtain a work contract in Portugal, and how can I travel to Portugal to work?
As immigration to Portugal for work is one of the most searches for many young people, especially Arabs, looking for a better future, after the launch of the job search visa in Portugal, obtaining a work contract in Portugal has become much easier than before, and this is an opportunity for many people who are looking for work contracts in Portugal.
Today, God willing, we will get to know each other How do I get a job contract in Portugal? And what are the conditions required to obtain a work contract visa in Portugal and what are the required professions in Portugal, and we will also know what are the job search sites in Portugal, and all the information you need about work contracts in Portugal.
Many individuals are looking for job opportunities in Portugal, as it attracts many researchers from all over the world, and Portugal is classified among the twenty-six Schengen countries, where Portugal has a privileged location in the southwestern part of the European continent, and it is one of the developed and developed countries, and many people are looking for the possibility of obtaining An employment contract is obtained in various ways and means, and the most prominent of these methods is the search for the contract through websites that offer official jobs that are commensurate with the requirements of the applicant in terms of educational level, degrees of experience, and many other important things. In this article, we will present the most important details about employment contracts in Portugal.
What is the labor law in Portugal?
Those wishing to obtain a contract to work in Portugal must know all the details about the labor laws in Portugal:
- The working time in Portugal is 8 hours, or approximately 40 hours per week, and Portuguese law allows the possibility of increasing working hours to 12 hours per day.
- An employee who works full time in Portugal is given leave of 22 days in addition to the official holidays, which amount to 9 days.
- There are many types of employment contracts and the most common employment contracts are permanent, limited and part-time contracts.
You may be interested in: Cost of Living in Portugal (Comprehensive guide about prices in Portugal)
What are the conditions for obtaining a work contract in Portugal?
There are many conditions provided by Portuguese law in order to obtain an employment contract, which come as follows:
- All individuals who are from outside European countries are required to obtain an employment contract from the owners of the companies or from the employers in general.
- The applicant must submit all his personal information to the embassy, which includes personal data and personal identity information, which comes in a special form.
- The employer in Portugal indicates all personal information, including address, educational attainment, and professional experience, through the invitation letter submitted by the worker.
- The worker must mention the period of residence in Portugal and specify it through the work letter, with the obligation to mention if there is a need to travel again.
At the end of the conditions, the invitation presented by the employer to the worker must be personally signed by him, in addition to being approved by the labor office and officially dated.
What are the papers required to obtain a work visa in Portugal 2023?
In order to obtain a work visa, the applicant must submit all important documents and papers, which are as follows:
- Fill out the visa form and send it to the embassy.
- The passport must be valid, i.e. its validity period is 6 months.
- Submit a copy of the flight reservation and a copy of the return ticket.
- All bank financial transactions must be submitted for a period of no less than 6 months, by submitting documents on financial capacity.
- If the applicant is married, he must present the official marriage certificate.
- The place of residence of the employer must be specified in Portugal.
- All identity documents must be sent fully translated.
- Medical insurance must be made for travel expenses, with a value of 30,000 euros.
Also read: The launch of the job search visa in Portugal 2022
How much are salaries in Portugal?
Salaries and wages for workers in Portugal are determined by laws enacted by the country and vary based on the employee’s field of study with the employee’s level of education and the type of job submitted to it, in addition to certainly professional and practical experiences.
The wages for work in Portugal for 8 working hours are estimated at 700 euros per month, based on 12 payments per year or 580 euros per month, through 14 batches per year, as salaries are considered lower than the rest of European countries, and it is possible for the worker in Portugal to enter some additional income. If he works in restaurants, hotels, or parks, and by this we mean that he receives tips from clients, it must be noted that there is a tax on the salary in Portugal, estimated at 20% of the value of the salary.
What sites offer a job contract in Portugal 2022?
Websites offer many job opportunities, but there are some conditions that must be known before the search process, as a European citizen does not require a visa to work in Portugal. As for foreign citizens who do not belong to European countries, they must submit an application for a work contract before traveling to Portugal. One of the most important sites that Offer job opportunities:
You may be interested: Countries open the door to immigration | The 8 easiest countries to immigrate to
What data are required by the official job sites in order to obtain a contract to work in Portugal?
If you want to register on the official websites to obtain an employment contract, you must download some official data, which comes as follows:
All personal data, such as the name and all contact information, which is e-mail and phone number, must be provided.
- Educational certificates.
- Practical experiences.
- You must put the languages you have learned.
- Provide personal photos.
- Show computer skills.
The most demanded professions in Portugal
There are many required jobs in Portugal. Among all these industries, aviation and automobile production are very prosperous. In addition to the manufacture of cars, vans, and buses, they are among the most sought-after professions. It is possible to obtain a Portuguese work visa in the following fields:
- Engineering fields, especially civil.
- Software Engineering.
- field of cultural industry.
- agricultural engineering.
- The field of fashion and fashion.
- Hotel management
- In addition to all medical fields.
Finally, we have come to the end of our article, in which we presented the most important conditions that must be met in order to obtain a work contract, in addition to some sites that offer job opportunities in Portugal, in addition to providing all information about important data in order to obtain a work contract, in addition to the amount of salaries that It is paid to the workers there, with the identification of some sites that offer job opportunities and work contracts for researchers, and we do not forget the laws imposed by the state on those coming to work in Portugal.
How to obtain an employment contract in France 2023
How to obtain employment contracts in Europe without paying advances