How to open a sole proprietorship account, Al-Rajhi 1444, with conditions and steps – platform
How to open a sole proprietorship accountAl-Rajhi Bank is considered one of the largest Arab banks located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries, and because of the great success that the bank has achieved since its launch into the world of finance and business, the people in charge of it have opened branches in various governorates of the Kingdom, and the bank provides the best services for He has clients, and this matter has enhanced its value in the Saudi community, and through our topic, we will know the method of opening an individual Al-Rajhi institution account.
How to open a sole proprietorship account
Among the many services that Al-Rajhi Bank deals with is helping the owners of institutions and those who wish to open their own project by providing suitable financing, and through our topic for today we will know how to open an individual Al-Rajhi institution account:
- In the beginning, the person wishing to open an establishment in Al-Rajhi Bank must log on to the Al-Rajhi Bank website in the area related to small and medium enterprises by clicking here.
- After entering the official website, the place designated for new clients is at the bottom of the page, and the online application submission icon is clicked.
- Then the person must log in to the bank account, and enter important data such as: username and password.
- After completing the previous steps, the required data of the person wishing to register is now entered, such as: entering the name, e-mail, and mobile number.
- The person must agree to the terms and conditions offered by the bank, and enter the financial income data and address.
- All the customer has to do now is to choose the branch he wants to install as his branch, and then click on save.
See also: Visa Al-Rajhi premium card, its advantages and conditions, and how to obtain it
Advantages of opening a sole proprietorship account in Al-Rajhi Bank
Any institution that is opened anywhere, whether it is private or even governmental, needs a bank account in order to carry out all financial transactions such as paying salaries and so on, and through our topic we will learn about the advantages of opening an individual institution account in Al-Rajhi:
- The most important thing that distinguishes the transactions that take place through Al-Rajhi Bank is that all of them are based on the principles of Islamic law and are free of any interest or usury, which guarantees the person that he is doing this matter according to the Sunnah of God and His Messenger.
- It is also distinguished that Al-Rajhi Bank provides services that suit the business of individual and medium enterprises, such as investments, money exchange and transactions quickly and easily.
- There are no limits to the projects that the bank is interested in financing, as it provides appropriate financing and investment for the project, whether it is small or large, on the condition that it is smooth and devoid of complexity.
- Al-Rajhi Bank, through banking transactions related to the individual institution, exempts the owners of these institutions from any additional fees in order to motivate them to move forward.
- Al-Rajhi Bank owns approximately five hundred and seventy bank branches distributed throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including approximately one hundred and fifty branches for women only.
- We mentioned all these features within our topic, how to open an individual Al-Rajhi institution account.
Watch also: How to renew and activate Al-Rajhi ATM card from an ATM, with fees
Conditions for opening an account in Al-Rajhi
There are no financial transactions that take place anywhere in the world without conditions governing these transactions, especially since the financial world is a sensitive world with a lot of importance, and through our topic we will learn about the conditions for opening an account in Al-Rajhi through the following points:
- The person applying to open an account in Al-Rajhi Bank must be at least fifteen years of age, and this person must possess a valid national identity, and this matter is specific to those who hold Saudi nationality.
- But if the person wishing to open the account is from other Gulf countries, he must be over eighteen years old, and the person must have a valid passport, in addition to permanent residence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- In the event that the person wishing to open the account is a resident, he must be over the age of eighteen, in addition to possessing a valid residence permit.
See also: Al-Rajhi Bank 24-hour toll-free number 2023 for customer service inquiries
Open Al Rajhi account online
In the era of technology and development that we live in, all centers and institutions have kept pace with this development, and transferred their transactions through the Internet networks spread everywhere, and through our topic we will learn about the steps to open an Al-Rajhi account online through the following points:
- In the beginning, the person must download the Al-Rajhi application on his phone. If his phone is running on the Android system, he can download the application through this link, and if he has a phone running on the iPhone system, he can download the application from here.
- After downloading the application, it is installed on the phone to start using it, and this begins by clicking on the registration option located in the main interface of the application.
- Then the customer enters the ATM card number, writes the password, and fills in the IBAN account number.
- Then the person clicks on the word “Next”, and then chooses the Al Mubasher for Individuals service icon.
- All the customer has to do now is enter his username and password, and click on the option to agree to all terms and conditions.
- Now click on the word “Next”, and then enter the visual verification code.
- The customer will notice that a message has been received stating that the user has successfully created an account with Al Rajhi Bank.
Opening an Al-Rajhi account through the national access
There are many methods that Al-Rajhi Bank provides to its customers in order to open their own accounts within the bank, and the customer can choose the best method for him, and through our topic we will learn about the method of opening an Al-Rajhi account through national access:
- The person wishing to open the account must fill out the electronic form for opening the account through the website of Al-Rajhi Bank, the link of which we have attached in the previous paragraphs.
- The customer’s mobile number is now verified, and then the bank will document all the data that you entered through the national unified access or the Absher website.
- Finally, the customer will notice that a text message has arrived containing all the account information.
Ways to communicate with Al Rajhi Bank
One of the most important things that owners of official institutions should provide and give attention to is ways to communicate with the public, and respond to their inquiries at the earliest opportunity, and through our topic for today, we will discuss ways to communicate with Al Rajhi Bank:
- Existing customer number: 920003344.
- New customer number: 8001241222.
- Toll free number for complaints and fraud reports: 8001244455.
- Facebook: Communication takes place by clicking here.
- Twitter: Communication is by clicking over here.
- Instagram: Communication takes place by clicking here.
Here we have come with you to the conclusion of our article, which bears the title How to open a sole proprietorship accountThrough him, we learned all the important information in order to open an institution in the bank.