How to pay traffic fines in Saudi Arabia 1444
If you are wondering about How to pay traffic fines in Saudi Arabia and method Payment of traffic fines via mobile phoneIs it possible to pay the fines in installments? Then you are in the right place.
Where the payment of traffic fines is considered one of the operations that many search for in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is it possible to pay traffic fines for free, that is, without additional fees? How can traffic fines be paid online? Is there a way to pay the fines in installments? This is what we will learn about in the topic of our article today.
Many citizens and residents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are looking for sites related to traffic violations, and therefore the Saudi government wanted to facilitate all citizens and residents on its lands by creating electronic services that people benefit from in paying traffic violations.
In the recent period, electronic services have enabled people to inquire about traffic violations that they had previously committed and registered against them. Violations registered in the names of a family member can also be viewed, as they can be paid electronically through the Absher electronic platform.
Where the Saudi government provided a lot of traffic services on the Absher electronic platform through the mobile phone or any other device that can open internet browsers, and the services received positive evaluations as it saved the citizen the trouble of going to the Traffic Department and paying the accumulated fines on the person.
Today, in our article, we will provide details of paying traffic fines electronically in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Pay electronic fines in Saudi Arabia
The payment of violations electronically takes place in two ways. The first method is done through payment at ATMs spread all over the Kingdom by entering the special bank card and then by clicking on the screen on the government services option and entering the person’s ID number and then by clicking on the traffic violations option where all the violations will appear. Registered traffic and you can pay it in full by clicking on the payment option.
The second method is to transfer traffic violations to the personal bank account of the violator, where they will be automatically deducted from the amount in the account.
1. How to pay traffic fines at Al Rajhi Bank in Saudi Arabia?
A person can pay traffic fines through Al Rajhi Bank as follows:
- Go to the Al Rajhi Bank application on your personal phone and register directly for individuals.
- Click on the Payments option in the main menu.
- Click on the My Traffic Violations option.
- You must enter the ID number or the violation number in the designated field, then click on Next.
- All traffic fine details will appear in front of you. Click on the Pay button.
2. How to pay traffic fines with the fine number in AlAhli Bank?
It is easy to pay the traffic violations registered by the violation number through Al Ahli Bank by applying some of the following steps:
- Log in to your bank account through the AlAhli Bank application, through AlAhli online website, or through AlAhli phone.
- Click on the Payments option.
- government payments.
- Traffic fines option.
- Click on the query by ID number or query by the violation number button.
- Enter either the ID number or the violation number, based on the previous option you chose.
- Choose the account from which you want to deduct the fine amount.
- Click on the Next option, and you will see the number of traffic violations with their full costs.
3. How to check traffic violations
Many people ask about how to verify and inquire about traffic violations, as the Saudi government enabled that service, where the person can verify the type of violation, the place of its commission and what is its value, by logging in to the Absher electronic platform with your personal account and inquiring about traffic violations, where the person after Log in by filling in the required information such as the vehicle number, and then clicking on the query button. After completion, the value and number of traffic violations committed will appear in front of you, with full notification of the method of payment through the bank account.
4. How to inquire about traffic violations with the violation number?
As mentioned earlier, traffic violations can be inquired through the Absher platform by applying the following steps:
- Go to the platform Preach.
- Click on the Individual Services option.
- Log in to your personal account on the platform and login using your username and national identity number.
- Write down all the required data, including the vehicle owner’s name, license number, and vehicle plate number.
- Click on the query with the violation number, and all registered traffic violations will appear in front of you on the screen.
5. How to inquire about the violation using the ID number from the Absher electronic platform
If you want to inquire about traffic violations through the ID number using the Absher electronic platform, by applying the following steps:
- Go to the site Preach.
- Click on the People option from the interface.
- After that, you must log in through the ID number, enter the password, and confirm the process of entering the code visually, while pressing the Login option.
- Click on the electronic inquiries option, and then click on the traffic fines inquiry option.
- After waiting for a while, the traffic violations will appear with the amount of the fine that must be paid before the deadline ends in all Gregorian and Hijri dates.
6. What is the traffic fines inquiry number?
Traffic violations are inquired through the mobile phone, and it is a very effective way to verify, but you can only do that between the hours of half past seven and two o’clock in the afternoon, by calling the following numbers:
- 989: Inquiry about traffic violations through the ID number or by entering the resident ID number.
- 88993: Traffic violations are inquired by ID number by sending a message containing the residence or personal ID number.
- Or by calling the following hot number through the following numbers: 00966114419688 or 9200200405.
Here we have come to the end of our article today, after we provided you with the details about paying traffic fines by many methods from banks or through the Absher electronic platform. We hope that the article has won your admiration.
What is SADAD Payment System in Saudi Arabia (Methods and Steps to Register)
Registration link for the new citizen account 1444
Free developer social security number 1444
Reef program registration link (conditions for obtaining rural support)