How to renew and activate Al-Rajhi ATM card from an ATM with fees – platform
How to renew and activate Al Rajhi ATM card from an ATMThere is no doubt that the Al-Rajhi ATM card is what was known as one of the services that are being provided by Al-Rajhi Bank to all customers who have special accounts with Al-Rajhi Bank, and it was also known that the bank is the one that offers a number of types of cards, which are Through which the customer can work to extract the Al-Rajhi ATM card, and we will learn about the method of renewing the Al-Rajhi ATM card and activating it from the ATM.
Types of Al Rajhi Cards
Before we can get to know the method of renewing the Al-Rajhi ATM card, we will work on displaying all the information that pertains to the types of Al-Rajhi cards, and these types are the ones that have been clarified to all customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as follows:
- Al-Rajhi salary card.
- In addition, Mada Infinite Debit Card.
- Al Rajhi Platinum Credit Card.
- In addition, Al Fursan credit card.
- Infinite Murabaha Card.
- In addition, Al Rajhi Shopping Visa.
- Murabaha Signature Card.
- In addition, the classic mada card for current accounts.
- Human credit card.
- In addition, the Safar Plus card.
- Riyadh season card.
- Additionally, a human card.
- Mada Signature Card.
See also: How to renew Al-Rajhi ATM card 1444 through the application
How to extract the Al-Rajhi ATM card from the mobile phone
There are many steps that are being followed within the method of renewing the Al-Rajhi ATM card, which is known as an essential part of the method of extracting the Al-Rajhi ATM card from the mobile phone, and these steps are as follows:
- Work to create an account through Al Rajhi Bank.
- In addition, to go to the nearest ATM that provides self-service in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To click on the item to print Al-Rajhi ATM card by the services provided through the device.
- In addition, the device will then request that the account number of the customer within Al Rajhi Bank be entered.
- The private number is entered in the account, and then click on the confirmation button.
- In addition, the national identity number that belongs to the account holder must be entered.
- Then a code will be sent via a text message to the phone registered in the customer’s account.
- In addition, the code must be entered in the field specified for it.
- The device will ask to confirm the fingerprint that belongs to the user.
- In addition, the machine will then print the customer’s Al-Rajhi ATM card.
- Later, the card will be extracted from the machine, and the customer must pick it up.
See also: Al-Rajhi Bank 24-hour toll-free number 2023 for customer service inquiries
How to renew and activate Al Rajhi ATM card from an ATM
It topped all search engines on Google sites in order to know all the details of the method of renewing the Al-Rajhi ATM card and activating it from the ATM, which many customers were interested in getting to know, and it is the one that we will work on displaying through the following:
- The Al-Rajhi ATM card must be written in the designated place on the ATM.
- In addition, 4 random numbers are to be typed into the keypad inside the ATM.
- The list of main options available in the ATM is selected.
- In addition, the balance inquiry service should be clicked.
- Then the activation code will be sent to the bank using the account phone number.
- In addition, the activation code as well as the new password must be written on the Al Rajhi card.
- The new personal number must be written in order to work on activating the Al-Rajhi ATM card that belongs to the user.
Renewal of Al-Rajhi card from the self-service machine
By getting acquainted with the method of renewing the Al-Rajhi ATM card, we will be able to identify the mechanism that is followed in order to carry out the process of renewing the Al-Rajhi card from the self-service machine, and these steps are the ones that we will present as follows:
- Go to the nearest ATM to the customer.
- Write the card in the designated place at the ATM.
- Enter the 4-digit password.
- Click on Renew Al Rajhi Card.
- Click on Renewal or click on Replace Al Rajhi Card.
- Click Continue after the fee is displayed.
- Write the number sent to the customer’s mobile.
- Press continue.
- Later, the old card, which is expired, will be withdrawn through the ATM.
- To wait until the new Al Rajhi card is printed at the ATM.
See also: How much is Al-Rajhi’s dividend for 2023, the date of dividend distribution, and its features
How to activate the Al-Rajhi ATM card over the phone
Know that the method of renewing the Al-Rajhi ATM card is an essential part of the process The method of activating the Al-Rajhi ATM card over the phone, as it was known that this method is the one that topped all search engines on Google sites, and it is represented in the following:
- Call 92003344.
- Click on the number 1 for the Arabic language.
- Click on the identification number.
- Click on the PIN.
- Press number 2 to transfer and pay bills.
- Also, press No. 1 to convert.
- Determining No. 4 for beneficiary services.
- Click on number 2 to activate the beneficiary services.
- Select number 1 in order to activate the account on the Al-Rajhi ATM card.
- Enter the account number to be activated using numbers.
- Later, an activation code consisting of 4 digits will be received on the mobile phone.
- Write the activation code.
- The account will be activated on the Al-Rajhi ATM card.
Al Rajhi ATM card fees
After we were able to identify the method of renewing the Al-Rajhi ATM card, we will work on displaying all information related to the Al-Rajhi ATM card fees, and these fees are the ones that have been clarified by the competent authorities in Al-Rajhi Bank as follows:
|Annual fees for Al Rajhi ATM card||50 Saudi riyals|
|Fees for reissuing a lost card||50 Saudi riyals|
|False objection fee||50 Saudi riyals|
|International transaction fees||2.75% of the value of each transaction|
See also: Inquiry about the validity of a resident’s identity with residence or border number 1444
Al-Rajhi ATM card renewal link through Mubasher Individuals
It was also known that the websites are among the basics that are used in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and they are the ones through which the method of renewing the Al-Rajhi ATM card is reached, as the link to renew the Al-Rajhi ATM card is through direct individuals through the following:
The method of renewing and activating the Al-Rajhi ATM card from an ATM. In this article, we have presented all the information and details related to the method of renewing the Al-Rajhi ATM card, and it is one of the services announced to all customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.