How to renew the Saudi Al-Rajhi ATM card
How to renew Al-Rajhi ATM cardIt is an easy and convenient way, and it can be done without the need to go to a bank branch, as Al Rajhi Bank is keen to provide many electronic services to customers via the Internet, and through self-service machines spread in many places in the Kingdom, which makes it easier for the customer to obtain what He wants it fast, at any time of the day, day or night.
Al Rajhi Bank
Al Rajhi Bank is one of the giant financial institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and one of the first banks to be established in the Kingdom. The bank was founded in 1957 by the sons of Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Rajhi, may God have mercy on him.
The Bank is considered one of the banks that contribute strongly to the development of the Saudi economy, and works to diversify investments and projects within the Kingdom. The Bank applies the provisions of Islamic Sharia in loans, deposits, participation system, and financing economic projects in the Kingdom.
Also read: Requesting a loan from Al Rajhi Bank and what are the terms of personal financing
How to renew Al-Rajhi ATM card
Al-Rajhi Bank customer can renew the Al-Rajhi ATM card, through the bank’s ATMs, which are located in many streets and neighborhoods of the Kingdom. Renewal can be done by following these steps:
- Go to Al Rajhi Bank ATM Card.
- Insert the ATM card and enter the password for the card.
- The ATM displays a list of options, and the customer clicks on other options.
- A submenu appears from the first menu, and the same heading Other Options is also selected.
- Click on the ATM card renewal request icon.
- Click on OK, and the customer will be able to obtain the new ATM card from the same bank branch, where the bank communicates with the customer through text messages on the mobile phone, and asks him to go to the bank to obtain the new card.
How to get a new Al-Rajhi ATM card
Among the services provided by the bank to its customers is that it allows them not only to renew the Al-Rajhi ATM card, but the customer can obtain a new card online in an electronic way, by following the following steps:
- Log in to the Al Rajhi Bank website on the Internet.from here.”
- Access the Accounts and Cards page that appears on the main screen of the site.
- Then click on the credit cards icon.
- Click on the Submit option.
- Enter the required data from the customer.
- Enter the customer’s bank account number, e-mail, mobile phone and full name.
- Then click the send icon.
Read also: How to extract Al-Rajhi ATM card from the mobile phone
How to obtain a new Al-Rajhi ATM card through the self-service machine
The customer can obtain a new ATM card from Al Rajhi Bank, through the bank’s self-service machines, and this is done in simple and easy steps as follows:
- Go to one of the Al Rajhi Bank self-service machines.
- Click Print New Card located at the top of the device screen.
- Log in to print your Al Rajhi mada ATM card.
- Enter the customer’s bank account number.
- Enter the national identity number, then click on the “Confirm” option.
- Enter the number that the bank sends in a text message to the approved mobile phone.
- After confirming the customer’s fingerprint, the new card is issued.
Read also: How to activate the Al-Rajhi ATM card from the mobile phone
The self-service machine is “faster” than Al Rajhi Bank
Al Rajhi Bank provides a unique interactive platform in its field. This platform provides fast and innovative solutions for all banking transactions. The self-service machine offers many services to customers, including:
- The possibility of renewing the card using the old card.
- The ability to print a replacement card or a new customer card using fingerprint technology.
- Check book can be printed instantly.
- The possibility of printing a statement of account for a period of 6 months.
- You can also print the IBAN or send it in a mobile phone message.
- The device provides bill payment service.
- The possibility of making transfers between accounts, as well as the possibility of completing all banking operations, except for cash withdrawals and deposits.
- It is also possible to update the ID or Iqama expiry date.
Direct debit card from Al Rajhi Bank
The bank is always keen to provide the best service to its customers, so the bank announced that it will add the smart card to the direct debit card issued by Al Rajhi Bank smart chip.
This service is the latest technology used in the new debit cards from Al Rajhi Bank, and this technology helps customers to use their cards with more security, protection and privacy.
What is the concept of smart card and personal identification number
The direct debit card provided by Al Rajhi Bank is integrated with the smart card, and cards equipped with smart chip technology are difficult to copy, so it is difficult to forge this type of card. In addition, there is the possibility of using the card with the customer’s personal identification number, which is issued by the bank, which is 4-digit number.
Read also: Opening an account for children under the age of 18 in Al-Rajhi Bank
Issuance of Al-Rajhi ATM card to replace a lost one
In the event that the Al Rajhi ATM card is lost or lost, the customer can obtain a replacement card through the self-service machines provided by the bank throughout the Kingdom, by following the following steps:
- The customer goes to one of the self-service machines spread in several places in the Kingdom.
- Press the button to print Al Rajhi ATM card.
- Enter the customer’s account number in Al Rajhi Bank, then click on the confirmation icon.
- Enter the customer’s national number on the service machine.
- Next, the bank sends a text message to the authorized mobile phone of the account holder.
- Enter the code sent in the text message to the device.
- Verify the fingerprint, then the self-service machine prints the card for the customer on its watch.
Updating customer data at Al Rajhi Bank through the ATM
One of the services provided by the bank to its customers is the ability to update customer data Client Through the bank’s ATMs located throughout the Kingdom. Data can be updated by following these steps:
- Go to an Al Rajhi Bank ATM.
- Next, insert the ATM card and type in the password.
- Enter the main menu that appears on the device screen.
- Then click the other processes icon.
- Accurately entering customer data in their registration locations.
- Click on the Submit icon after you have finished writing the new information.
- The bank will also send a text message to the phone registered with it stating that the update process has been completed.
Al-Rajhi ATM card renewal link
The customer can renew the Al-Rajhi ATM card through the bank’s official website on the Internet Access To the site, and the customer follows the procedures and instructions until the Al-Rajhi ATM card is renewed.
Read also: Electronic payment companies in Saudi Arabia and electronic payment gateways
How to renew Al-Rajhi ATM card It can be done through the bank’s ATMs, or through the bank’s website, as we explained how to extract a replacement card for a lost card, and a new card via the Internet, or through the self-service machine, which is spread in several places in the Kingdom.