How to withdraw Vodafone Cash from an ATM
How can Withdraw Vodafone Cash from an ATM? This question is very common recently, especially for new customers, as many of us need to receive and receive money, and that is why Vodafone provided the (Vodafone Cash) service, through which you can transfer or receive money from anywhere easily.
Therefore, in this article, we will learn how to withdraw Vodafone Cash from an ATM, how much does it cost to withdraw Vodafone Cash from an ATM, how can Vodafone Cash be deposited at an ATM, and is it possible to withdraw Vodafone Cash without fees? So follow the explanation to know the details.
Many users of the Vodafone Cash service ask a lot of questions and inquiries about the details of the service in order to gain more information about the service, as the service has become one of the most important services spread in Egypt, after the service facilitated many people in financial banking transactions, as the service was classified as a main service that depends It is required in almost all financial issues, from depositing money or withdrawing money from the machines published by Vodafone Cash, which came under the name of the atm machine.
How to withdraw vodafone cash from atm
The company provided a distinguished service to the customer that enables him to carry out the withdrawal process simply and easily. The customer can also receive money or put money in the customer’s account regardless of the time and place. This process takes place through the customer’s mobile phone, where the customer only takes a few steps in order to determine the amount to be withdrawn. After completion The process will reach the customer a special message containing a variable password in order to withdraw the amount that has been specified from any ATM machine without using any other card. The process is carried out in detail through the following process:
- The customer must call the code for the Vodafone Cash service through the mobile phone at the following number: *9#.
- After entering the code, register the number 5, as this number is assigned to the withdrawal customer from the ATM machine, and a message will appear in front of you on the screen informing you to enter the amount to be withdrawn from the machine.
- There are some conditions in order to withdraw the amount from Vodafone Cash:
- If you wish to withdraw your money from the Vodafone Cash service, the amount should not be less than 20 Egyptian pounds and not more than 30 thousand Egyptian pounds.
- After you choose the amount you want to withdraw, click on Submit, and a field will appear in front of you in order to fill in the password for your Vodafone Cash account.
- After a short period of time has passed, the customer’s phone number will receive a text message containing a variable password.
You may be interested: How to get a real master card for free
What is the way to withdraw money from Vodafone Cash from the ATM using the machine?
Many people ask how to withdraw money from Vodafone Cash through an ATM, where you must follow the machine to a bank that supports Vodafone Cash service and follow the following steps:
- You must go to the machine and choose the option “Cardless Services”.
- Select the language that you can deal with, as the machine supports English and Arabic, and then the system will ask the customer to enter the Vodafone line number on which you registered the service.
- You will then enter the variable password sent to you on your mobile phone, and then specify the value of the amount you want to withdraw.
- Pay attention that the amount does not exceed the limit that you set previously on the phone through the code.
- In the general sense, if you specify 2000 pounds over the phone, you cannot withdraw 3000 pounds from the ATM.
- Upon completion of the previous steps, click on the confirmation button in order to confirm the request to withdraw money and complete the process successfully.
- After the money comes out of the money and they are received, the value of the spent amount will be deducted from the customer’s Vodafone Cash wallet account.
The cashier offers the customer to print a receipt note, where a text message will be sent to the user, clarifying the amount that was withdrawn from the wallet, what is the transaction number, and how much money remains in the wallet after the withdrawal.
What are the most important details and information about the withdrawal process from Vodafone Cash?
One of the most important details that the customer must know is that the secret code number is not used to withdraw from Vodafone Cash except for one time. .
- The validity period of the password does not last more than half an hour, as after the end of the specified period, the password cannot be used for the withdrawal process.
- Here we have come to the end of our paragraph on how to withdraw money from Vodafone Cash through the ATM machine, in easy and simple steps, as we mentioned earlier.
You may be interested in: The best profit sites that support Vodafone Cash
How to deposit Vodafone Cash through ATM?
Some may ask how to make a deposit in Vodafone Cash wallet from ATM? In order to deposit money into a Vodafone Cash account, you only need the following steps:
- The customer must go to one of the Vodafone bank ATMs.
- On the main screen, click on the “Cash Services” option, then click on the “Mobile Wallet” option, then click on the “Deposit” service.
- Then the machine system will ask you to enter the phone number on which the Vodafone Cash wallet account is registered.
- You will then be asked to enter the variable password of the customer that he received through the SMS message via the mobile phone.
- Then specify the amount to be placed in the wallet account, so that it is not less than 20 pounds and not more than 50 thousand Egyptian pounds.
- Then confirm the request and you will receive a text message confirming the success of the deposit.
- If you want to follow up the value of your balance through the following code *9*31# or by using the Ana Vodafone application.
What are the withdrawal fees from Vodafone Cash?
As for the Vodafone Cash commission percentage from the ATM or the Vodafone Cash deposit fee, it is as follows:
- The fixed percentage for withdrawing from the ATM is 2% of the value of the amount to be withdrawn if the amount does not exceed 150 Egyptian pounds.
- In the event that you wish to deposit money, there are no fees imposed by Vodafone on the deposit if the amount ranges from 20 pounds to 50 thousand Egyptian pounds.
If you wish to submit some inquiries about services from Vodafone, you can do so by calling the following number: 7001 or by going to the company’s branches.
And here we have come to the end of our article today by talking about the services provided by Vodafone from withdrawing money or making a deposit process, we hope that the article has won your admiration.
Meeza Privilege Card: All you need to know about Meeza Visa
CIB Visa installments without interest 2022
How to get fake visa cards for free
The best interest-free mobile installment offers in Egypt