I forgot the 4-digit Al Ahli Banking phone password – platform
Forgot the AlAhli Banking phone password? Financial institutions, through their various branches, provide the banking phone service, through which customers can conduct financial transactions without the need to visit bank branches or an automated teller machine, and given the importance of maintaining data confidentiality, the institution provides the customer with a secret number for the banking phone, and in the event of losing the number, the matter requires treatment Accurate to prevent cases of hacking and data theft, and in this article we address the problem of forgetting the password for the National Banking phone.
Forgot the AlAhli Banking phone password?
The secret number through which the customer’s personal account is viewed and all banking transactions are performed at any time and around the clock, so he forgets the loss of many advantages that the bank offers to the customer, and we explain in these points the solution to the problem of forgetting the password for the National Banking phone:
- In the beginning, the customer must call the AlAhli Banking Unified Freephone Number 920001000.
- Then number 9 is chosen to request assistance after selecting the Arabic language.
- Report forgetting the AlAhli Banking phone password by speaking with customer service.
- The customer’s national identity number or residence number in the Kingdom, valid for the customer service employee, is also entered.
- Giving the customer service employee information about the NCB bank card number and validity date.
- Finally, the data is verified, following the instructions of the customer service employee, in order to solve the problem of forgetting the AlAhli Banking phone password.
See also: New National Bank offers 2023 for cars and personal finance
I forgot the 4-digit National Banking phone number
The banking phone provides an opportunity to pay bills or fees for government and public services or traffic violations, and beneficiaries are added through it, as well as paying all credit card dues and financing installments, and we answer the most prominent question Forgot the AlAhli Banking phone number consisting of 4 digits:
- You must call the unified free banking phone number of Al Ahli Bank 920001000.
- Then choose the Arabic language by pressing the number 1.
- Also, choose the number 9 to speak with a customer service representative.
- Click on number 2 to register for the phone banking service.
- Also enter the customer’s mobile number.
- Also, write the activation code sent to the customer’s mobile.
- Also, enter the AlAhli exchange card number.
- Then write the package secret number consisting of 4 digits.
- You must specify the 4-digit password for the Al Ahli Bank phone banking phone.
See also: Updating data at Al Ahli Bank 1444 by phone, application, and cashier
registration in National Banking phone via mobile
Transferring funds locally and abroad, as well as subscribing to companies, is one of the most important benefits that the customer gets when using the bank’s phone, knowing that bank accounts are either positive or credit balances, that is, when the bank owes money to the customer, or they are negative or debit balances, that is, when the customer is indebted. As for registering in the National Banking phone via mobile, through the following points:
- You must call the free unified banking phone, Al Ahli Bank 920001000.
- Click on the number 1 to choose the Arabic language.
- Then choose No. 9 to help.
- Click on the number 2 for the registration service in the National Bank telephone banking.
- Also, write the customer’s national identification number or residence number.
- Also, enter the authentication code sent by your bank to the entered customer’s mobile number.
- Then write AlAhli ATM card number.
- Also, enter the AlAhli ATM card PIN.
- Note that the National Bank sends to the customer’s mobile number the personal number consisting of 4 digits for the phone banking service.
- Set a new password for the banking phone.
- Finally, completing the registration for the National Banking Phone Service and activating the National Banking Phone.
See also: Al-Ahly Net service from the National Bank of Egypt and how to activate it 1444
Register for the phone banking service through an ATM
The ATM of the National Bank is one of the largest companies through which it operates Manage all cash calculations, including withdrawals and deposits, around the clock. Emergency cash withdrawals are also provided. As for registering for the phone banking service via an ATM, through the following points:
- Go to the nearest bank ATM and insert your bank card.
- Also, select the appropriate language for you, and write the card’s password.
- Click on the Other Operations button.
- Select AlAhli Banking Phone from the menu.
- Click on the OK button, then accept.
- Then write your password and click on the OK button.
Activate the National Banking phone through the branch
The number of bank branches in the Kingdom has reached more than 400 branches, and these branches provide banking services that follow the application of Islamic Sharia, and the number of bank customers has reached more than 5.9 million customers, with the increase in rates and the great demand that the bank is witnessing due to the expansion of the services it provides. Activate the National Banking phone through the branch through the following points:
- Go to the customer service department in the branches of the National Bank.
- Fill out the National Bank phone banking activation form.
- Write down the national identity number or residence number, Al-Ahly exchange number, and the validity period.
- The customer service employee checks the data.
- Follow the instructions of the customer service employee to activate the phone banking through the branch.
Change the password for the National Banking phone
The National Bank is the first bank in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to obtain an international accreditation certificate for business continuity. It also has a major role in the field of social responsibility and the launch of many new programs, which included programs for job opportunities, support, and charitable facilities. The following is the change of the password for the National Banking phone :
- Where the National Bank ATM card is inserted in the place designated for it.
- Also write down the ATM card PIN.
- Click on the following list of available services on the cashier screen.
- Electronic services are selected from the list of options.
- Click on Activate Al-Ahly Phone Service from the teller interface.
- Click on Create or change the AlAhli Banking Phone PIN.
- Then enter the old password and confirm the operation.
- Likewise, the cashier asks the customer to enter the new number for the National Banking phone service.
- After that, the new password for the Al Ahli Banking phone is determined and confirmed again.
- In addition, entering the authentication code sent to the customer’s mobile number to confirm the operation.
- Thus, the AlAhli Banking phone password will be successfully changed.
Banking phone numbers for the National Commercial Bank
The bank, through its various branches spread throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and abroad, made it possible to activate many services, most notably phone banking and electronic communication, as well as through customer service, which is the most prominent in the services provided by the bank, and an explanation of the following is the banking phone numbers of the National Commercial Bank:
|customers service||966-920001000 +|
|Special services clients||Inside the Kingdom: 800 760 0000
From outside the Kingdom or from mobile +966 (2) 604 9808
|Wessam Al-Ahly clients||From within the Kingdom: 800 244 2424
From outside the Kingdom or from mobile +966 (2) 604 9808
|New account services and product marketing||8002441005|
I forgot the password for the National Banking phone, we have touched on resolving issues that concern a wide range of customers affiliated with the National Bank, and perhaps the most prominent of which is forgetting the password.