Inquire about an international transfer, Al-Rajhi 2022
In this article, we will learn about How to inquire about an international transfer Al-RajhiHow long does an international transfer from Al Rajhi Bank take? Where many customers of Al-Rajhi Bank resort to inquiring about the international transfer from Al-Rajhi Bank to the desired bank to send it to, as the international transfer takes several days to arrive unlike the local transfer, so many ask how do I know that the transfer has arrived Al-Rajhi? Or how do I track an international transfer, and if it is delayed or not received, what are the reasons for the delay in bank transfers in Al-Rajhi?
Therefore, “blog.gulfupp.com” helps you with how to inquire about the international transfer at Al-Rajhi Bank, in addition to the duration of the international transfer from Al-Rajhi Bank, and how you can track a transfer from Al-Rajhi Bank to any external Al-Rajhi Bank, whether to Bank of Egypt, Sudan, or any country outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. .
Are you looking for a way to inquire about an international transfer from Al Rajhi Bank?! Do not worry, we will present today in our article on how to inquire about international transfers from Al Rajhi Bank, as many of the bank’s customers inquire about an international transfer coming to them from outside the Kingdom, in order to ensure the success of the transfer process and that it is completely free of technical problems that may occur, by In order for the bank to take all appropriate measures to confront these problems, the bank’s website provides its customers with assistance in knowing how to inquire about international transfers, in addition to the steps that the customer must take in order to send the transfer outside the Kingdom.
What is the international transfer to Al Rajhi Bank?
It is one of the services that Al-Rajhi Bank worked to provide to its customers in particular, as the service is directed to people outside the Kingdom, as this service facilitates the process of transferring funds to customers inside the Kingdom, as this service is available in more than 120 banks around the world.
How to inquire about an international transfer in Al Rajhi Bank?
Al-Rajhi Bank provides a service to inquire about international transfers by contacting customers on the following toll-free number 80001190088, where customers can follow the instructions provided by the automated response, which in turn directs you to the inquiry service, where the customer, in turn, will enter all the data required of him through the number pad, and then wait for Get all initial transfer details.
You may be interested: Al Rajhi International Transfer Fee
How to inquire about international transfers in Al Rajhi Bank online?
Al-Rajhi website provides a service to inquire about external international transfers through the Al-Rajhi website, by following the following steps:
- Go to the Al-Rajhi website below https://www.tahweelalrajhi.com.sa/ar/Pages/default.aspx
- The Products and Services option will appear in front of you on the menu bar, click on it.
- On the right side, you will find the option to track your transfer service, click on it.
- You can now choose the approved bank to send the transfer.
- The system will ask you for all the transfer details, and you will enter them in turn.
- You can click on the search button in order to inquire about all the details.
What are the conditions for sending an international transfer from Al Rajhi Bank?
Many customers are looking for conditions for sending international transfers from Al Rajhi Bank, which are as follows:
- The customer must have a valid bank in Al Rajhi Bank.
- The sending customer must be at least 18 years old.
- The person sending the international transfer is also required to have a bank account.
- The signature of the sender must match the signature of the person who owns the bank account.
You may be interested: New Al-Rajhi Finance: financing offers and conditions for obtaining it
How does the Al Rajhi Bank International Remittance Service work?
Al Rajhi Bank has provided many methods that customers can use to send international transfers, and the most prominent of these methods are the bank’s ATMs, where the customer can send money through them, by following the following steps:
- Go to one of the Al Rajhi Bank ATMs.
- You can insert the credit card in the space provided for it.
- You must enter the four-digit password.
- A list of options will appear in front of you, click on the transportation service.
- Other options will also appear. Click on international and financial transfers.
- Click the Quick Transfer button.
- You must specify the beneficiary to whom you want to send the transfer.
- Enter the currency you want to use to send money.
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Click the OK button, specifying the purpose of the conversion process.
- Finally, click Confirm to finish.
What is the duration of the international transfer from Al Rajhi Bank?
Many bank customers ask about the specified period for the arrival of money transfers to the sender. The bank has set the specified period for the international transfer, which may reach 5 days in order to reach its specified destination. The specified time in order to avoid the occurrence of any technical problems, and the customer must communicate with Al-Rajhi Bank about any technical problems.
You may be interested: How to get a loan in 30 minutes from Al Rajhi Bank
What is the remittance application provided by Al Rajhi Bank?
Al Rajhi Bank has provided a variety of services to its customers through the application of transfers, as the application comes with many features and benefits for customers, which are as follows:
- Ease and simplicity in the process of use: Al-Rajhi provided the application to all his customers, as he designed an easy and simple interface that suits all levels of customers. In addition to the ease of application, the application supports both Arabic and English.
- Payment channels: Al-Rajhi provided the government payment service in the application in order to help all customers pay all the amounts they owe to the Saudi government through the application, as it saved them a lot of effort and time.
- Accessibility: It is very easy for customers to access the Al Rajhi Bank application through smart devices and tablets at any time and place.
And here we have come to the conclusion of our article, as we ended by explaining all the details of the international transfer in Al-Rajhi Bank, along with the specific period that the transfer needs to arrive, in addition to the way bank transfer services work, with an explanation of the most important details in the application of transfers to Al-Rajhi Bank. We hope that the article has won your admiration.
How to invest your money in Al Rajhi Bank
How can you convert Al-Rajhi points into money?
Al-Rajhi number 24 hours free customer service
Link to apply for financial aid provided by Al-Rajhi to the needy