Launching a work visa in Qatar
Work visa in Qatar. In this article, we will get to know each other Work visa in Qatar And the How to get a work visa in Qatar? What are the conditions for obtaining a work visa in Qatar, and what is the price of a Qatar work visa?
Qatar is considered one of the countries that attracts expatriates from all over the world, as Qatari citizens do not constitute only 15% of the country’s population of 3 million people, and the demand continues to this day.
Therefore, a lot of people are looking to immigrate to Qatar through work. After finding a job in Qatar, the person who wants to work must obtain a work residence permit known as (RP) so that the employer can complete other necessary procedures.
Therefore, if you want to visit Qatar in search of work and do not know how to search for work in Qatar and what are the procedures and conditions required to obtain a work visa for work, whether for Egyptians, Yemenis, Syrians, Moroccans or any other nationality, then dear reader, this article is directed to you.
In recent years, the State of Qatar has witnessed a great economic boom that included various scientific, practical, and industrial fields, which increased its need for human capabilities and manpower. Therefore, we find a great trend towards traveling to the State of Qatar for work. What distinguishes work contracts in Qatar is the high salaries and comfortable work system.
In this article, we will talk about a work visa in Qatar, how to obtain it, the conditions for obtaining it, and how much it costs.
What are the types of work visas in Qatar?
As a result of the different purposes of obtaining a work visa in Qatar, and the different nature, timing and duration of work that requires travel to Qatar, work visas in Qatar have been divided into several types, which are:
1- Temporary employment visa in Qatar
The duration of the validity of this visa is only three months, and the expatriate person can apply for it from accredited Qatari institutions only. This type of visa is intended for short work contracts and people who want to start completing their work.
2- Qatar investor visa
The duration of this visa is approximately three months, and this type of visa has been allocated to expatriate people who want to invest their projects in the State of Qatar.
3- Qatar business visa
The duration of the effectiveness of this visa is approximately 72 hours only, it can be renewed for another 72 hours upon arrival in the State of Qatar immediately. This type of visa is allocated to expatriates who have fast business, but the expatriate person must submit papers showing the reasons and purpose of the visit.
You may be interested in: What is the salary of an employee in Qatar?
Application steps To get a work visa in Qatar
You can submit an application for a work visa in the State of Qatar online via the Internet, by doing these steps:
- You must log in to Musaned’s website, and open a new account on it.
- Enter your national ID number and your residence number and make sure they are correct.
- Enter your full name and date of birth in the fields designated for it.
- A new page will appear with an eight-character password field, so you must set a password for the account.
- In the last stage, after you have created the account on the Musaned website, click on the Labor Office option and then click on “Issue an electronic visa” in order to obtain a visa to work in Qatar, from which you must select the type of visa you want and send all the necessary documents in addition to paying the imposed fees .
What are the requirements for applying for a work visa in Qatar?
The Qatari government has imposed several strict conditions in order to obtain a work visa within its territory, as it is not possible to complete the procedures for obtaining a work visa without fulfilling all these conditions. These conditions are:
- The presence of a valid passport for the expatriate that carries all vaccinations.
- The expatriate must be registered on the Ehteraz platform and have an account on this platform, in order to prevent the Covid-19 virus and protect travelers.
You may be interested in: Apply for vacancies in Qatar for foreigners and citizens
Papers and documents required to apply for a work visa in Qatar
There are several papers that must be attached to an application for a work visa in the State of Qatar, and these documents are:
- A passport for the expatriate and it must be valid for a period of no less than six months.
- Two personal photos of the expatriate shall be attached, provided that they are clear, with a white background, and their size is 6 x 4.
- Bring a health proof that proves that the expatriate person is free from physical illnesses, is free from mental illnesses, and does not have any kind of behavioral disorders.
What are the fees for obtaining a visa to work in the State of Qatar?
Fees have been imposed on all types of work visas in the State of Qatar, and these fees vary according to the type of work visa that has been applied for, and it is not possible to complete the procedures for obtaining a work visa in the State of Qatar without paying these fees, and these fees are:
- Entrepreneur work visaThe fees to be paid to obtain a business visa are approximately 200 Qatari riyals.
- Tourist visaThe fees to be paid for obtaining a one-month tourist visa are approximately QR100.
- Visas for expatriates from the Gulf Cooperation Council countriesThe value of the visa fees granted to people coming from the Gulf Cooperation Council countries is about 100 Qatari riyals.
- Also, family visas granted to persons accompanying expatriates from the Gulf Cooperation Council countries, the value of which is up to 100 Qatari riyals.
You may be interested: Are you looking for a job in Qatar without experience?
Salaries for working in Qatar in different fields
The average salary in Qatar is about 15,000 Qatari riyals per month, where salaries range from 4000 riyals a month as a minimum to a maximum of 75,000 riyals, and in general, the salaries of males are higher than the salaries of females in Qatar. In the hour about the work he does, and below we review together the salaries of some professions in Qatar, in order to take a simple look at how much are the salaries of employees in Qatar. Get to know her with us:
- The salary of TV and press workers is about 17 thousand Qatari riyals per month.
- Lawyers pay up to 30 thousand Qatari riyals.
- Legal assistants earn about 8,000 riyals per month.
- Biomedical engineers 12 thousand Qatari riyals per month.
- As for pharmacists, they receive approximately 19,000 Qatari riyals.
- The salary of an accountant is about 11 thousand Qatari riyals
- Secretaries, monthly salaries are about 9 thousand Qatari riyals.
- Teachers earn between 10 thousand and 15 thousand Qatari riyals, and the difference is due to the age group they teach.
- The salaries of customer service centers range between 8 thousand and 12 thousand Qatari riyals per month and vary according to the tasks assigned to the employee in the customer service center.
How to find a job in Qatar
Below we will mention to you the most famous job search sites in Qatar that publish job opportunities in the State of Qatar for all nationalities, as follows:
This is how we come to the end of our article after we have provided a full explanation of the visas that are granted by the government of Qatar to work within its territory and what are the conditions for these visas and their fees. We hope that you have found the answer to your questions regarding obtaining work visas in Qatar.
How do I search for a job on the Internet?
Qatar Jobs for Non-Qatari Residents
Companies seeking employees in Qatar
How to get a job in Qatar National Bank for all nationalities