Loans for sole proprietorships, Al-Ahly 1444, with conditions and application steps – platform
Loans to individual institutions, Al-Ahly 1444The National Bank seeks to provide full support to the segment of small and medium enterprises, by launching many financing initiatives and programs, and given the utmost importance and the great need for such financing initiatives, the bank has developed strategies to measure the quality and efficiency of the level of services provided to this segment of customers, and apply them to those with expertise and competencies High in this field, and in this article we mention loans to individual institutions Al-Ahly 1444.
Loans to individual institutions, Al-Ahly 1444
The National Bank won the title of leadership in the field of social responsibility, by launching several new programs, which included programs for job opportunities, support, and charitable facilities, and the most prominent loans for individual institutions, Al-Ahly 1444, which we explain as follows:
- A financing program provided by the National Bank to institutions.
- It is based on the provision of goods and merchandise to institutions that deal with buying and selling methods.
- Whether the business is inside or outside the country.
- Purchase deals are also concluded, and it is compatible with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
- It is provided by the National Commercial Bank in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance for small and medium enterprises.
- Through it, financial loans are obtained and provided to various institutions in order to expand and develop them.
- Perhaps the most prominent feature of the program is its provision of credit facilities.
- As well as providing a guarantee to the bank, with a maximum limit of 1.6 million Saudi riyals.
- The program is fully compatible with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
Al-Ahly Trader Program
- This program is characterized by providing discounts on banking transactions, which start from 35% and reach 100%.
- It also offers a range of financing programs for all commercial, industrial and craft establishments.
- Among the most important financing solutions that it offers to a wide range of establishments are individual institutions:
- Capital financing for the project.
- Providing a guarantee of the Industrial Development Fund.
- Commercial real estate financing.
- Business credit cards for companies.
- Car rental financing.
See also: Opening a current account in the National Commercial Bank 1444 online
Types of Al Rajhi Bank loans 1444
Al-Rajhi Bank is one of the first Saudi banking institutions, which sought to implement the principle of institutional government, and to finance small and medium projects without the slightest hesitation under certain conditions. We clarify the details of Al-Rajhi Bank 1444 loans as follows:
- National Personal Finance
- Flexible national financing
- Financing with real estate guarantee
- Your financing until ten in the evening
- Financing the purchase of a car through Al Rajhi in installments
- Car financing with a lease-to-own system
- Car insurance
- Rewards and offers from Al Rajhi Bank on cars
Real Estate Finance
- Buying a home
- Land purchase
- Financing with real estate guarantee
- Real Estate Investment
- Real estate and personal financing.
Watch also: How do I know the number of my points in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia and how to redeem them
How to open an institutional account in Al Ahli Bank of Saudi Arabia
The National Bank provided various facilities to enable establishment owners to expand their activities and investment projects. It also worked on training and developing establishment owners to develop their capabilities in managing their business. The following is a presentation of the method of opening an establishment account in Al Ahli Saudi Coffee:
- You must enter the Al Ahli Bank of Saudi Arabia website from here.
- Click on the Open Account icon.
- Then select the Enterprise option.
- The required personal data must be filled in, which includes:
- The company’s commercial registration number.
- The expiration date of the record.
- Then the quality of the end date calendar.
- Identification Number.
- and date of birth.
- Determine the type of birthdate calendar.
- as the mobile number.
- Also read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- With the verification code entered.
- Press continue.
- You must enter the activation code that will be sent by text message to the entered mobile number.
- Then fill in the required data for the company, such as:
- job data.
- The institution’s address.
- Information related to the company’s activities.
- The identity must be verified through the National Unified Access Center.
- Finally confirm the order.
See also: Bank interest calculation Bank interest calculation and types of interest
Conditions for opening an institutional account in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia
The National Bank of Saudi Arabia is classified as the largest Saudi bank in terms of the value of guarantees granted to clients of micro, small, and medium enterprises. An account must be opened to obtain financing for the project. Therefore, we clarify the conditions for opening an institutional account in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia:
- It is required that the institution be a sole proprietorship and exclusively owned by a Saudi national.
- The institution must have registered with the National Address Service.
- Always update the data every time the bank requests it.
- Confirm and agree to take responsibility for all funds deposited in the account.
- It is required that the owner of the institution have an active account on the Absher platform.
- The beneficiary must submit an acknowledgment that he is aware of all the laws regulating money transfer in Saudi Arabia.
- In addition, submitting an acknowledgment from the owner of the institution of the legality of the source of the funds deposited in the account.
- It requires approval that the owner of the establishment is not entitled to request the recovery of any money deposited in the bank that proves to be counterfeit.
- Finally, the bank’s right to amend the terms of service must be acknowledged at any time without referring to the user.
Advantages of opening an institutional account in the National Bank
It is certain that when opening a bank account in a giant institution such as the National Bank, the beneficiary obtains electronic banking solutions for his daily operations related to his personal account, as well as those of individual establishments and institutions. The following is an explanation of the most important advantages of opening an institution account in the National Bank:
- It is possible to choose a secret number to be entered when performing each transaction through the account.
- It is also possible to issue a mada card once the account is opened.
- Obtaining an account statement in MT-940 format.
- The beneficiary can transfer to all local banks.
- Get acquainted with an account statement for e-commerce operations.
- The most important thing is to send international transfers through the account.
- It is also possible to withdraw cash and deposit via ATMs.
The current account for institutions in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia
The current account is considered a demand deposit. Whoever owns this account can withdraw and deposit at any time without the slightest conditions, and it is required to open the current account that the age is not less than 16 years, with proof of a source of income. An explanation of the following are the features of the current account for institutions in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia:
- It gives a free debit card that can be used all over the world.
- There is also no account opening fee, and there is no minimum balance.
- Get a free monthly account statement from the bank.
- With a free check book.
- The service of notifications via text messages is free of charge.
- Perhaps the most prominent feature offered by the National Bank to its customers is the safe use of Al-Ahly Online and Al-Ahly services, as well as Al-Ahly mobile and phone banking, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
See also: How to inquire about the account number in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia
Contact the National Bank of Saudi Arabia
The National Bank contributed to providing various services, whether for individuals as well as small and large institutions, and also opened ways to communicate and submit all questions and inquiries related to the process of withdrawals, deposits, obtaining loans, etc., and the following clarifies the communication with the National Bank of Saudi Arabia:
- Through the National Bank of Saudi Arabia number: 00966020001000
- To submit complaints: 8001160131
- as email: [email protected]
- To inquire about financing products: 800-244-1005
- To file complaints from outside Saudi Arabia: 00966126279666
- Also, to contact Quick Pay customer service: 0096620000330.
Loans for individual institutions, Al-Ahly 1444. In this article, we have discussed the loans offered by the National Bank, as well as the loans of Al-Rajhi Bank, and details of the mechanism for opening an account in the National Bank.