Loans without collateral in Egypt 2023
Many would like to receive Loans without collateral Or a sponsor, especially if it is not possible to provide a guarantor for them, or if their situation is bad, and he wonders Is it possible to get a loan without collateral? But even if you are going through such obstacles, do not worry, as you can obtain loans without guarantees from some financing agencies in Egypt, and this is what we will learn about in the subject of our article today.
Where we will get to know a group of banks and lenders that give Unsecured loan in Egypt. So if you are wondering which banks give unsecured loans and how to get a personal loan without collateral first card only personal loan without collateral and without even a job, you are in the right place.
Many people seek to obtain a loan in order to implement projects or fulfill some special and necessary needs for the person wishing to borrow, and many loan seekers find many restrictions that stand between them and obtaining the loan they aspire to through the conditions and guarantees imposed by banks on loan seekers. This is what necessitated us today to put in your hands some information on this subject.
How to get a loan without collateral in Egypt
If you are wondering how to get a loan without collateral in Egypt or which banks give out collateral loans? There are many associations and banks in Egypt that provide loans to people without asking for guarantees for that, including:
Loans without guarantees from the National Bank
The National Bank provides a lot of personal loans for young people to work on completing their small and large projects to develop their financial income without conditions or guarantees on that.
The bank also provides a loan for employees who have fixed salaries in an amount of money between 5,000 and 500,000 Egyptian pounds, and it is for employees who transfer their salaries to the bank.
It does not require people who are unable to transfer their salaries to do so, as he gets a maximum of thirty thousand Egyptian pounds from the loan. The minimum salary is one thousand pounds.
Also, the loan applicant must have reached the age of 21 years as a minimum, and he must not be more than sixty years old, and a fixed salary of about 500 pounds as a minimum.
The loan applicant submits a copy of his personal card, in addition to a receipt for a water or electricity telephone bill, as proof of his place of residence.
You may be interested: The best banks that give personal loans in Egypt
Loans without collateral National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- It is one of the banks that has in its approach extending a helping hand to the young segment in order to help them achieve what they aspire to.
- The bank also allows the borrower to postpone a special installment twice a year, as a precautionary measure against any circumstance that the borrower may be exposed to that makes him unable to pay the installment.
- The repayment period is up to seven years.
- The bank insures the entire life of the borrower and the length of the repayment period.
- The bank also allows the borrower to deal with other banks if he so desires.
- Only the ID card and a water, electricity or telephone bill receipt are required from papers and proofs.
You may be interested: Money lending offices in Egypt
National Bank of Greece:
- The National Bank of Greece provides opportunities for all those who wish to obtain a loan without collateral to help them implement their projects.
- The bank sets the minimum loan amount of three thousand pounds and three hundred thousand pounds as the maximum loan.
- The bank insures the life of the borrower throughout the repayment process
- The bank provides a long repayment period, which starts from six months to seven years.
- Allows the borrower to pay through any of the approved branches of the bank
- The bank gives the borrower a discount card for the first year of the loan, free of charge.
- CIB Bank is one of the banks that provides opportunities to obtain a loan for youth and entrepreneurs as well, without requiring any conditions or guarantees.
- The bank provides borrowers with an amount from five thousand to one million pounds.
- The bank gives the borrower a repayment period of up to 120 months.
- The bank gives the borrower free life insurance throughout the period of paying the installments.
- The borrower can pay through any bank branch or deposit machine.
- The papers required to obtain the loan are a copy of the national number and a receipt for a bill for water, gas, telephone or electricity. Receipts are required not to pass the ninety-day period for them.
You may be interested: Small business financing associations in Egypt
A loan without guarantees from the Islamic Charity Association
- One of the associations that extends a helping hand to the youth segment, adopts their ideas and helps them build their various projects.
- The Islamic Association is a non-profit association, which means that it does not require any guarantees or taxes on the borrower.
- The association is also interested in sponsoring businessmen, doctors, and university students for charitable work only.
- No collateral is required to obtain the loan.
- The association grants loans ranging from 10,000 to 250,000 pounds, according to the borrower’s circumstances and needs.
- The association also sets conditions for the age of the applicant, provided that he has reached the age of 21 and has not exceeded sixty years.
- The applicant for the loan must provide a valid copy of the national number attached to the receipt of a bill for gas, electricity or water.
- The applicant must also submit a copy of the birth certificate printed from a computer.
- The association grants a repayment period to the borrower of up to eight years.
- It requires the applicant to possess the Egyptian nationality, to be a permanent resident at the address included in his national number card, to be of good conduct and not have any criminal provisions.
And here we have come to the end of our article entitled Loans without collateral in Egypt, in which we talked about how to obtain a loan without collateral or a guarantor for those wishing to do so, and we put in your hands the most important banks in Egypt that give the borrower money without any guarantees or conditions. You may like it.
Debt settlement associations in Egypt with contact numbers
How to get a loan to buy a house in Egypt
Businessmen giving loans in Egypt
Companies that give loans in Egypt
Loans without salary transfer in Egypt