My experience in a women’s coffee shop project – platform
My experience in a women’s coffee shop projectThe new regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia allowed women to enter many fields, and they were not monopolized to enter a specific field, so the recent facilities raised their ambition and brought them to the world of investment in all fields, and the state must be the donor and supporter of them to facilitate all The procedures that you need, which emphasize the importance of their vital role in the development of societies, and in the context of this article we present my experience in a women’s coffee shop project.
My experience in a women’s coffee shop project
Today, women constitute an important economic force based on their position as entrepreneurs, leaders, and employees. This comes by providing golden opportunities for their participation on a large scale in the economy, and despite the strenuous efforts to integrate women into the labor market, developing countries face many challenges to achieve actual equality, and this It will not be achieved due to the prevailing norms in Arab societies, and one of the most important projects in which women played and succeeded in pioneering them is a women’s coffee shop project. We explain the experience of one of the women as follows:
- One of the women talks about her own experience in a women’s coffee shop project, which she says is a very profitable experience.
- But it requires conditions that must be followed in order to reach impressive success and achieve high profits.
- The first is to choose the right place close to shopping centers, or to choose a place close to government institutions such as schools and universities.
- Also, the matter is not limited to providing hot drinks, but rather light breakfasts, which contributed to the success and expansion of the project.
- Note that the average project profits amount to 10 thousand Saudi riyals.
See also: The best profitable project without capital
Objectives of the women’s coffee shop project
Investing in the economic empowerment of women achieves many gains for peace and prosperity, but the real problem appears in countries that marginalize women and that work to exclude them from the labor market, and monopolize it for men only and that the woman’s job is in the home or is limited to educational or health jobs as a nurse, but when starting work A women’s coffee shop project, it achieves many goals, as follows:
- Contributes to fulfilling women’s special desires.
- It also provides a place for women to take refuge from the increasing responsibilities and pressures of the home.
- He works to fill the psychological needs of women, especially loose-fitting clothes with other women.
- It is good that it serves to remind women of their special place and lift their spirits, without taking away any of their rights to self-entertainment in the shadow of a place of their own.
See also: The best investment project in Saudi Arabia
Steps to opening a women’s coffee shop project
During the past recent years, Arab women, especially Gulf women, have emerged strongly in the world of investments, as they have become more independent on the financial level, and the prevailing trend towards making financial decisions that were confined to men, and in the details of the opening of a women’s coffee shop project, we mention its steps as follows:
- Carrying out a feasibility work for a women’s coffee shop, which is comprehensive in terms of successful investment opportunities and planned with great precision.
- As well as choosing the location of the store with the completion of the ownership or lease procedures.
- All administrative procedures are also subject to and all necessary licenses are obtained from the municipality or the project organizer.
- Equipping the shop with the latest trends in modern decoration designs, as this is what distinguishes it from other similar projects.
- With an effective and actionable marketing plan and targeting the largest audience base.
See also: Reasons for the failure of the incubation project
Choosing a women’s coffee shop project site
One of the first elements of the feasibility study for a women’s coffee shop project is choosing a suitable location with determining the necessary space through which it is easy to move around, especially since the site targets the human element only, and we explain the following how to choose the location of a women’s coffee shop project:
- Avoid places with pollutants, especially those with foul odors.
- Also, this project requires a quiet place, with a distance from noise sources, carpentry workshops, and others.
- It is easy to reach, whether on foot or by car, and it is in a public and quiet place.
- With regard to the area, it depends greatly on the size of the investment and the capital of the project, so that it is not less than 120 square meters.
Conditions for licensing a women’s coffee shop in Saudi Arabia
All investment projects, large or small, are subject to legal procedures, to ensure that the project is appropriate in the location specified by the investor, as well as the registration of all commercial activities so that they do not harm all citizens, noting that the license of the shop brings appropriate funding to the investor by the government through its funding sources. The following is an explanation of the administrative procedures that must be taken to obtain the license:
- The shop rent must be in accordance with the provisions of the commercial lease contract.
- As well as settling all ownership documents in the event that the project belongs to its owner.
- Obtaining a license to practice the activity from the responsible authorities.
- With the need to complete the commercial registration application file, which includes the following elements:
- Shop lease contract.
- License lease agreement.
- Stamp fee payment receipt.
- Commercial registration application form.
- Receipt of payment of registration rights.
- birth certificate.
Requirements for a women’s coffee shop project
The expansion of the project and the presence of all luxuries or necessary requirements depends on the size of the capital available to the investor. As a principle, most investors start their commercial projects without high costs and limit themselves to the necessary equipment, then expand if successful. We mention the following as the requirements for a women’s coffee shop project:
- The presence of a coffee machine, the price of which varies according to the size and brand.
- Also, an espresso machine
- Also, a refrigerator for storing drinks and fruits, and a refrigerator for display.
- Maybe a fridge for ice cream.
- Also, a fruit juicer for smoothies.
- In case of expansion, it is necessary to purchase basic kitchen equipment and an oven to prepare cakes.
- With the availability of luxurious sets of cups, spoons, plates and utensils for serving to customers.
- Good idea to provide flat screens for viewing.
- Air conditioners in summer and heating equipment in winter.
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet service or at a specified price.
The cost of a women’s coffee shop project
Capital plays in determining the size of the investment, as well as determining the appropriate location and the duration of its lease, as well as the availability of high-cost equipment, especially air conditioning in winter and summer, with the availability of all equipment for preparing drinks. As for the total value of a women’s coffee shop project, it is 10 thousand dollars, and the number is increasing.
Employment of a women’s coffee shop project
The workforce is exclusively for women. The project is primarily female. It needs an expert worker in managing the kitchen and doing all the drinks and meals provided, as well as preparing cakes and cheesecakes, with help, in addition to the presence of a waitress and a worker at the ATM and managing accounts, as well as a cleaning lady. The work team should be specialized and have appropriate experience with politeness and tact, which is the basis of the storefront and its success in a large way.
My experience in a women’s coffee shop project, highlighting the women’s element in economic projects is a key factor in moving the wheel of economic development and its sustainability, especially since many jobs and projects require only women without men, the most prominent of which is a women’s coffee shop.