My experience with a car wash project – platform
My experience with a car wash project, since the advent of various means of transportation in a person’s life and the matter has become completely different, his life has changed completely and he has the ability to move from one region to another with ease, and to get to know the world around him and build new relationships that enabled him to open new horizons for work And earning money in different ways, so it is no longer limited to the area in which he is located only, but has branched out to include many different places. In this context, we discuss my experience with a car wash project.
Disadvantages of a car wash project
When thinking about doing a specific project, all the circumstances surrounding this project must be considered, in terms of its advantages and disadvantages, and measuring the extent of its success before going to implement it on the ground. In this context, we discuss the disadvantages of a car wash project:
- The car wash project is considered one of the seasonal projects, meaning that many people tend to wash their cars, especially in the winter, but in the summer, the demand for this matter decreases and the profits decrease.
- High prices for repairing car wash machines in case they are damaged, which makes the project owner must take into account in the profits the percentage of repairing faults.
- There is intense competition in this field, due to the large number of people working in this field and the large number of offers that are presented on prices from time to time.
See also: How to obtain an automatic car wash license
Feasibility study for a car wash project pdf
The feasibility study is concerned in depth with the project in all its aspects, with the aim of overcoming any difficulties that may be encountered on the ground during the implementation of the project. In this context, we discuss the feasibility study of the car wash project pdf:
- We present to you a form for a feasibility study for a car wash with a pdf feature, through the following link: Feasibility Study.
Manual car wash cost
Some projects require the availability of capital in order to open the workplace, and make the project a reality on the ground through the presence of this money, which facilitates the occurrence of many things. In this context, we discuss the cost of a manual car wash:
- In the event that the place will be rented, there must be a certain cost, which will vary according to the location in which the laundry will be located.
- The catcher machine is one of the basic machines in the project, its cost ranges from 1500 to 3000 pounds.
- Also, what is known as the hoover, its price ranges from 5000 to 7000 pounds, as it varies according to the capacity.
- My experience with a car wash project, where there are also hoses, whose price ranges from 500 to 2000 pounds, depending on the length.
- Cleaning materials, the cost of which is 2000 pounds.
See also: What are the conditions for opening a car wash in Egypt
How much does a car wash cost in Saudi Arabia?
Some projects require their owners to have the appropriate capital in order for the project to achieve the required success, as this is due to the depth of the feasibility study. In this context, we discuss how much a car wash costs in Saudi Arabia:
- The cost of a car wash in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ranges from 100,000 to 300,000 Saudi riyals.
- This amount varies according to the equipment used in the project.
- My experience with a car wash project, where the manual wash is much more efficient than the automatic.
Conditions for opening a car wash in Saudi Arabia
It is known that opening any project in any region of the world requires the approval of the state, by issuing a set of papers and documents that guarantee your right as much as possible before the law. In this context, we discuss the conditions for opening a car wash in Saudi Arabia:
- Papers proving the identity of the owner.
- As well as papers for the commercial register of contracting and real estate.
- Also, a form for requesting to open a laundromat must be filled out.
- In addition to a relationship file.
- There is also a set of information in which it is required to go to the municipality in order to obtain it, and it is specific to the owner of the project himself.
See also: What are the disadvantages of the car wash project
Tips for a successful car wash project
Entering the world of projects requires the owner of the project to abide by a set of rules and laws that can guarantee him the success of the project, as it avoids all factors of failure. In this context, we discuss tips for the success of a car wash project:
- My experience with a car wash project, as you have to keep the place clean constantly.
- What the car owner asks of you is done with precision and perfection.
- The need to respect customers’ appointments.
- Choosing the appropriate site that has the main factor in the success of your project.
- Choose good cleaning materials that carry a distinct smell, and do not rely on cheap materials.
- Put before you the goal of success and self-affirmation in your project.
- You have to designate an area where customers can wait and offer them some drinks.
See also: Feasibility study for a car wash project in Saudi Arabia
The expected income from the project
When conducting the feasibility study, the profit percentage that can be reached is taken into consideration, as well as the losses that the project owner may be exposed to. In this context, we address the expected income from the project:
- Some amounts can be earned by doing some work.
- For example, washing ten cars a day for 500 pounds.
- So that the price of washing each car is 50 pounds.
- Also, the amount of 200 pounds for lubrication and an oil change.
- 100 pounds polishing.
- Thus, the daily profit rate is 800 pounds.
- If this amount is multiplied by thirty days, the percentage of profit for the month will be approximately 24,000 pounds.
My experience with a car wash project
The search for experiences is only the way through which the mistakes of others can be avoided and work to avoid them in order to make the project a success and achieve full profit from it. In this context, we discuss my experience with a car wash project:
First experience with a manual car wash
- Ahmed, a young man, had worked as a wage earner in a car wash for more than ten years.
- Then he decided to work alone and take advantage of the experience he gained in this field by opening a hand-made laundry for him alone.
- He mentions: I chose the manual car wash project because it does not require a large amount of capital.
- The first step he thought of was to search for the right place, which could be close to companies and institutions as well, suitable in terms of space.
- The second point was the spaciousness of the place to receive cars, and the presence of a place to wait.
- I decided to choose one of the workers to help me to be experienced in this field.
- Great emphasis should have been placed on the detergents that are used, as they are the main factor in the success of the laundry project.
- I completely moved away from cheap detergents and chose the most capable types for cleaning and removing dirt.
- In addition to that, I used to wash carpets at times, which increased my profit rate.
- It is worth noting that my good treatment with customers made me gain their trust a lot, which increased the number of customers who come to receive my services, in addition to increasing the level of income that I became able to achieve from the project.
- Today, my project is my only source of income and I rely on it completely. I also aspire to work on expanding this project and start bringing in machines that enable me to work and earn more profits.
See also: Sample feasibility study for a car wash project
In conclusion, we presented in this article everything related to my experience with a car wash project, as well as tips for the success of the car wash project as well, the disadvantages of the car wash.