Open Al Rajhi account online –
Now you can open an Al Rajhi account online through the bank’s website or its own application. This is through simple steps to own a current account within ten minutes as a maximum.
But what are the conditions that must be met and the documents required in order to complete the opening of the account? What are the advantages offered by opening an account with Al Rajhi Bank online? Let’s get to know the answers to those questions during this post, stay with us, and you can learn more through the website Saudi banking experts.
Conditions for opening an Al-Rajhi account online
Here are the conditions for opening an Al Rajhi account online:
- A valid national identity card must be available for Saudis, or a valid residence permit for residents within Saudi territory.
- A verified address must be available for non-Saudis.
- The applicant must be fifteen years old and up to 65 years old.
- A Saudi mobile number must be available.
- Register on the Absher platform.
- Register at the national address.
- The applicant to open the account must be registered in the National Address platform.
- In the event that the applicant to open the account is a minor, that is, his age is between 15 and 18 years only. The consent of his guardian must be obtained by verifying the account of the minor client through the Absher platform.
Read also: Al-Rajhi number 24 hours customer service.
How to open Al Rajhi account online
You can easily open an account online within 10 minutes with Al Rajhi Bank, by following these steps:
- First, you need to go to the Al-Rajhi Bank website, and choose accounts.
- Click on Open your account now, you will see the option to open a new account through the Al-Rajhi Mobile application, and you can complete the registration through the application, or click on Skip and open an account through the website.
- You will see all the terms and conditions that the customer must know before opening the account, after which you must agree to all the terms and conditions of Al Rajhi Bank, so you must read them very carefully.
- This is followed by a form containing some personal data. In order to complete the account opening, you must fill out the form completely, making sure to write all the information accurately.
- You must enter your nationality, whether you are of Saudi origin or of another nationality. As well as entering a Saudi mobile number and your e-mail for easy verification of your identity, and then activating your account.
- You will be asked for other information such as your national ID number, ID type, and your job title. In the absence of a job title, you can choose the title (Mr. or Mrs.), in addition to some other information related to your salary in Saudi riyals and other data. All fields must be filled in with correct information.
- Don’t forget to click to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Then click on the Next icon at the bottom of the page and complete the rest of the required steps and information.
- By doing so, you have opened an Al-Rajhi account online.
Who can open an account with Al Rajhi Bank online or by visiting the branch?
The following categories can open a current account online within Al Rajhi Bank, and they are..
- Saudi citizens, starting from the age of fifteen, and everyone who has a valid national ID.
- All citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries over the age of eighteen, provided that they have a valid residence permit and a valid passport, in addition to the availability of a Gulf ID.
- All residents within Saudi territory, provided that they are over 18 years old and hold a valid residence permit.
- Can Open an account in Al Rajhi Bank For those under fifteen years old, but the account must be opened through the guardian.
Why choose Al Rajhi Bank to open a new account?
Al Rajhi Bank offers several advantages for opening a current account, whether online or by visiting one of the bank’s branches, the most prominent of which are:
- Al-Rajhi account can be opened online in a few simple steps, and we have covered this matter in detail.
- You can issue a monthly account statement from the bank, which lists all your financial transactions, withdrawals and deposits that took place during the month.
- You can complete all your financial transactions through Al Rajhi Bank’s electronic channels.
- The possibility of issuing an ATM card in simple steps, with the possibility of issuing a virtual card until receiving your bank card.
With this amount of information, we have provided you with the steps to open an Al-Rajhi account online, in addition to the conditions and features, and the reason why Al-Rajhi Bank is a good choice for opening a bank account.