Opening an account in Al Ahli Bank of Saudi Arabia online –
Many Saudi citizens are looking for how to open an account in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia online, and the conditions that must be met in order to benefit from this service. You may know that the National Bank of Saudi Arabia is one of the largest Saudi banks, due to the fact that it was the first monetary institution to be established in the Kingdom, and that it is one of the banks that have been legally registered, which made it a source of trust for many. Therefore, a wide range of those in charge in Saudi Arabia would like to open an account in it.
Let us get acquainted with the most important conditions for opening an account during the next few lines through the website (www.saha-banks.com), stay tuned.
Conditions for opening an account in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia online
These conditions must be met if you wish to open an account at Al Ahli Saudi Bank online, as follows:
- A Saudi national ID must be available for Saudi citizens.
- As for residents inside Saudi territory, a valid residence permit must be available, provided that its validity is more than thirty days.
- The applicant’s work to open the account is required to be over fifteen years old.
- Registration on the Absher platform is required.
- You must register with Nafath in order to confirm your identity, as it is one of the basic steps to open an account.
- Registration with the ID number at the national address is one of the conditions for that service.
Read also: Opening a current account in the National Bank online.
Steps to open an account in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia online
It is necessary to go through the following steps in order to open an account in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia online, as follows:
- As a first step, you must enter the Al-Ahly Online website link.
- You must visit one of the electronic channels provided by the bank, and then select (Open other financial records).
- Next you have to insert the General Identification Number or what is called the Occupant ID.
- You must fill in all the required personal data such as date of birth and your personal phone number in order to receive the verification code through SMS messages, and other required data.
- You must enter your residence address, as the step of including the residence address is available to non-Saudis residing in the Kingdom.
- Make sure that all your data is accurate and correct, and make sure that you type your phone number correctly.
- Then press Confirm, and wait for the verification code to be received on your phone for your account to be activated.
- There are no financial fees for opening a bank account within Al Ahli Bank of Saudi Arabia online.
- You must click to agree to the bank’s policy and all account opening terms.
Read also: Open Al Rajhi account online.
How can I receive a bank card through the self-service machine?
A reference number will be sent to your phone number that you registered when opening the account online. You can inquire through this number, and you can also go to the nearest self-service machine and follow the steps.
Can I manage my financial operations after opening the account online even though I did not receive the bank card?
Certainly, you can carry out all your financial operations, such as transferring and receiving money, after opening the account online and confirming your identity. Through the use of one of the electronic channels of the National Bank of Saudi Arabia.
You can also issue a virtual bank card by entering the (SNB AlAhli) application, clicking on the account management icon, and then issuing a virtual card until receiving your bank card.
With this, our esteemed followers, we have learned how to open an account in the National Bank of Saudi Arabia online, and the most important conditions that must be met in order to open the account successfully.