Opening an account in The Saudi Investment Bank 2023
Opening an account in the Saudi Investment Bank …. The Saudi Investment Bank is one of the largest banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it has played an important role in encouraging investment campaigns by encouraging small and medium-sized companies to raise funds, support new ideas, and encourage the efforts and achievements of young people, so we will show you how to open a Saudi Investment Bank account.
How to open an account in the Saudi Investment Bank
- To open an account with Saudi Bank To invest, you have to go to the nearest bank branch.
- After that, please go to the customer service department of the bank to apply for an account.
- Then the customer service employee explains the full information to the customer to help him choose between the different types of accounts.
- After selecting the account type, the employee starts opening an account and obtaining the national identity card from the customer to register the country code.
- Then ask the client to answer all questions with the introduction form that the employee gave him, and explain some information about him through the form.
- After selecting the appropriate account type, the customer submits a valid national identity card.
- Then the employee asks the customer to answer all questions using the introduction form that the employee gave him, and to explain some information about him through the form.
- Next, the employee completes a set of other data and then proceeds to activate the account.
- Account opening requires payment of a non-refundable fee.
Also read: Investing in gold for beginners
How to open a bank account from home
You can open the account from home without going to the bank branch by following these steps:
- Contact is made through the Saudi Bank customer service number, which is the toll-free number 8001248000.
- The employee inquires about the data and then opens the account for you, but it must be activated as soon as possible.
- The account can also be opened by entering the following bank link saib.com.sa
- Click on the “Request” section and submit a request to open a bank account by filling in the data in the application.
- An account opening application reference number is obtained and must be kept for use when needed.
- The bank reviews the submitted application, verifies the validity of the data, and then contacts the customer.
- Center will respond customers service To request the customer to open the account within two days after sending the account.
- If the bank approves, the customer must go to the nearest bank branch to activate the account and complete the rest of the process.
Conditions to be met to open the account
Opening a Saudi Investment Bank account requires a series of conditions, including:
- The age of Saudi nationals wishing to open a bank account must be at least 15 years old.
- GCC nationals who wish to open a bank account must be at least 18 years old.
- Foreigners who wish to open an account in a bank must be at least 18 years old and must have valid residence rights.
- Also, GCC nationals must present a valid passport and must have a specified address.
- Asala account complies with the principles of Islamic law.
- Saudi banks allow opening accounts The originality of the ongoing in any currency, not only in Saudi riyals.
- The Credibility Checking Account also allows customers to withdraw and deposit checks at any time.
- The Saudi Bank allows the use and conduct of banking services through Asala current accounts, including mobile phones and cash withdrawals.
- To open an Asala current account in a Saudi bank, you must present a valid card for the individual.
- Through the Asala Current Account, customers can obtain free check books and ATM cards to facilitate purchases from anywhere, and many other features offered by the bank to customers.
You may also be interested in: The best bank to open a savings account in Egypt