Private schools in Alexandria 2023, their prices, and their most important features –
Arabic private schools in Alexandria
Private education has become the dominant feature in Egypt, where many parents are looking for this path and away from public schools that are crowded with large numbers of students, as private schools have proven to be distinguished in a large and clear way, and there are many of these schools in Alexandria, and among the options that Many are looking for us, is the presence of private Arabic schools in Alexandria, and the following are mentioned:
The Franciscan Joint School in Sidi Bishr
- The fees for the first and second academic year in kindergarten are 5,000 pounds.
- While the fees for the school year from the first to the third primary are 5200 pounds.
- The tuition fees for the academic year from the fourth to the sixth primary school are 5450 pounds.
- This school is located at 3 Ali Prestige Street, opposite Ghali Pharmacy, off Khalid Bin Al Waleed Main Street, in the Miami area.
- Contact her by phone through these numbers: 033585972, 033573322, 033562020.
Fatima Mahmoud Private School
- The fees for the first and second academic year in kindergarten are 3300 pounds.
- While the fees for the school year from the first to the sixth primary are 3,500 pounds.
- This school is located at 6 Imam Ali Street, off Al-Lubban Street, in the Al-Gomrok area.
- As for the mechanism of contacting her by phone through these numbers: 033919542, 033919541.
private life schools
- Where the fees for the first and second school years in kindergarten reach 4,800 pounds.
- This school is located on Al-Hanouville Street, branching off from the beginning of Al-Blat Street, in Al-Ajami area.
- The mechanism of contacting her by telephone through these numbers: 034388321, 01287386824.
- The fees for the first and second school years in kindergarten are 4400 pounds.
- Also, the tuition fees for the school year from the first to the sixth primary are 6400 pounds.
- This school is located on Wadih Bashour Street, in Al-Hadid in Al-Seyouf Shamaa, in Al-Montazah area.
- The mechanism of contacting her by telephone through these numbers: 035262812.
See also: The best schools in Kuwait 2023, their prices, their most important features, and the ingredients for their success
The names of the national and experimental schools in Alexandria
Many parents do not mind incurring more expenses in order for their children to obtain a relatively better education, especially after free government education has lost its prestige and actual value, especially since the real investment of parents is their children. The trend towards these private schools has become prevalent during the present time. Below we review the names of the national and experimental schools in Alexandria:
- Badr Al-Mubarakah School: The value of the fees for the first semester is five thousand pounds, and the school bus fees are one thousand five hundred pounds.
Likewise, St. Mark’s School: the value of the fees upon application reaches five thousand pounds.
Meanwhile, the distinguished Mohamed Zahran Experimental School: the tuition fee is two thousand five hundred pounds.
- Likewise, Mustafa Al-Najjar Experimental School for Girls: the value of the fees exceeds three thousand five hundred pounds.
- As for Al-Iqbal College School: the value of the fees reaches five thousand five hundred pounds, and the value of the school bus expenses is one thousand pounds.
- Sacred Heart School: The value of the total expenses ranges from eight thousand pounds, and they are paid in the first and second installments, including books. The school bus fees start from one thousand pounds.
See also: Swift code for Banque du Caire swift code Swift code for Banque du Caire branches in Egypt
The best international schools in Alexandria IB
The idea of these international schools is based on the principle of peace and acceptance of different cultures, and the education system in them is unified among all schools that are based on the same path, especially as they are an alternative to traveling and studying in international schools, knowing that they are witnessing a remarkable turnout. Below we mention the best international schools in Alexandria IB:
Elite International School
- Students are granted the International Baccalaureate Certificate, which is comprehensive for all school stages.
- The value of school fees for the previous academic year is about 50,350 Egyptian pounds for the Play school.
- The school administration can be contacted through the contact number: 033822217
- As for the address: Airport Road – Abyss – Alexandria
National Language School Pioneers – KLS
- The school offers the IG Certificate and the International Baccalaureate
- School fees amount to 43,000 Egyptian pounds for the Play school and 49,000 for the Kg stage.
See also: Advantages of an expense system for Saudi private school students 1444
The best Canadian schools in Alexandria
Parents are looking forward to a better level and a guaranteed future for their children, especially with the spread of corruption at all levels in many public schools, including all pillars of the educational process, from individuals and businessmen, as well as the involvement of many sectors in the corruption of this education, so the trend has become towards international schools, perhaps the most prominent of which are Canadian schools Below, we show the best Canadian schools in Alexandria:
Thebes International School
- Thebes International School is a mixed school that contains a national department and an international department.
- It also allows entry for students from the age of 4 years.
- Therefore, it includes all stages of pre-university education.
- Address: Alexandria. Address: Miami – Alexandria.
- The mechanism of communication through the contact number: 01091880091
British Columbia Canadian International School
- One of the famous Canadian schools in Alexandria is a co-educational international school.
- It is based on applying a distinctive educational system that the student can benefit from in his practical and scientific life.
- As for the address: 26 Abdel Moneim Riad Street – Kafr Abdo – Alexandria
- The mechanism of communication through the contact number: 010 06464473
The best French schools in Alexandria
The city of Alexandria is one of the most important cities witnessing a significant growth in the establishment of international private schools, and perhaps the reasons are due to the high levels of income in it. Also, reports indicated that the number of students enrolled in international and private schools in the basic education stage has increased during the past five years by 6.3% compared to With 3.6% in the public sector, we explain the best French schools in Alexandria as follows:
French Lycee School
- A mixed school that includes all stages of pre-university education.
- The French Baccalaureate is awarded.
- School fees range from 2248 Euros in addition to 29355 Egyptian pounds.
- It may increase to 3002 euros, in addition to 38,860 Egyptian pounds for the secondary stage.
- As for the address: 92 Alexander the Great Street – El Shatby
- Also, the contact number: 035912360
Liberty Lycee School
- Lycée El Horreya is considered a national school, as it contains an English section and a French section.
- Likewise, it grants the Egyptian general secondary certificate.
- As for school fees, it starts from 8145 Egyptian pounds for the kindergarten stage.
- As for the school’s address: 119 Alexander the Great Street – El Shatby
- The mechanism of communication through the contact number: 035901216
Japanese schools in Alexandria
All Japanese and international schools are supervised by the Egyptian Ministry of Education. They also apply the Egyptian curriculum, but using advanced methods from traditional methods that depend only on memorization and memorization. In contrast, Japanese schools are based on the principle of practicality and the application of what students have learned and the development of skills in various ways. Their types, and the following is an illustration of the most important Japanese schools in Alexandria:
The Egyptian Japanese School
- She makes every effort to raise the level of the student and is keen to develop his abilities.
- As well as raising a conscious generation that is aware of the surrounding changes and is able to assume responsibilities.
- As for the address: The first residential neighborhood – in front of the Burj Al Arab Culture Palace, the Egyptian Japanese School in Burj Al Arab.
Italian schools in Alexandria
Italian schools provide the student with the opportunity to train and apply by providing many machines that the student needs during his studies. Also, their coordination is higher compared to other schools and after obtaining a preparatory certificate. Below we mention the Italian schools in Alexandria:
Don Bosco Institute, Italian Don Bosco Institute in Alexandria
- From one of the technical institutes that grants an industrial technical diploma
- Comprehensive industrial secondary education and basic education.
- It also offers its graduates the opportunity to join universities and technical institutes in Egypt.
- It is possible to enroll in Italian engineering universities after fulfilling all the conditions required in the universities.
- As for the address: Frankincense – Alexandria
- While the contact number: 033929108
Private schools in Alexandria and their prices. In this article, we presented many international schools, most notably Canadian schools, Japanese schools, as well as French and other international schools, which attract a large number of students.