Steps to register on the volunteer work platform in Saudi Arabia
Some people ask how do I contact the volunteer work platform? And how to register on the volunteer work platform in Saudi Arabia? The steps to register in the volunteer work platform in Saudi Arabia are direct, through the official website of the platform, as it provides volunteer work opportunities throughout the Kingdom.
Therefore, dear reader, through this article, we will get acquainted How to register on the national platform for volunteer work in Saudi Arabia How can a volunteer work certificate be obtained through the online volunteering platform?
Many Arab youth want to get a volunteer opportunity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where residents inside the Kingdom can volunteer on the platform by registering in it.
And that is through the official website of the platform, which is one of the most important electronic platforms affiliated with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as the platform provides volunteer work opportunities throughout the Kingdom, and it has been able to gather many volunteers in the recent period.
Therefore, many people began asking about how to register on the volunteer work platform in order to obtain the features offered by the volunteer work platform after the applicant is accepted.
Today, in our article, we will talk about all matters related to registration in the volunteer work platform, in addition to presenting all the advantages that the platform gives to the applicant in the event of acceptance of volunteer work. Continue reading for full details in the coming lines.
What is the volunteer work platform in the Ministry of Education?
It is an electronic platform that collects volunteer opportunities for those wishing to volunteer in order to work in works that benefit the Saudi society, in addition to all individuals in the volunteer organization.
This platform was able to provide many volunteering opportunities in various fields and achieve many benefits for the Saudi society, and it is one of the ambition components in the Kingdom. This platform is supervised by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
What are the conditions that a volunteer must fulfill in order to get a volunteering opportunity?
The Ministry of Human Resources in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has set some conditions and criteria that enable those wishing to register on the health volunteer work platform in the Kingdom, which are as follows:
- In the beginning, the applicant must have a registered account on the Absher electronic platform.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- In the event that the applicant is from Saudis, copies of the national identity card must be submitted, and in the event that the applicant is a resident, a copy of the passport or residence permit must be submitted.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or higher than university degrees.
- The volunteer must have a certificate in voluntary specialization, and it is preferable that the certificate be in the field of education or health.
- In addition, the applicant must have the skills and experience to work in voluntary professions.
- The volunteer must be able to assume responsibilities if he is relied upon for a group of volunteer work.
You may be interested: Opportunity to volunteer and work with the United Nations
How to register on the volunteer work platform
Many residents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ask how to register on the volunteer work platform, where residents can register for volunteer work on the platform affiliated with the Ministry of Human Resources in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and you can register on the platform in simple steps if you have an account on the Absher electronic platform, which is classified as the next:
- First, go to the national platform for volunteering by clicking on the following link here.
- After entering the home page, you will find the Register Now or Volunteer Now button, click on it.
- You must specify your nationality.
- Enter the identity number if you are a Saudi, and if you are a resident, enter the residence card number.
- Now you must enter your date of birth.
- After completing the previous steps on the full face, click on the “Register Now” option.
- The site will send a verification code to the phone number registered in the Absher platform. Review the messages and you will find the verification message.
- Enter the verification code in the required field. Click on Verify option.
- It will now ask you for some necessary information.
- The email will be sent voluntarily.
- Click on volunteer with your phone number.
- After doing the previous steps, you must now create a strong password and verify its validity by entering it again.
- Click on the full data icon.
- Fill in all required fields.
- Sign the Code of Ethics.
- Now you can log in with the volunteer account to the main platform for volunteering, and you can also browse the volunteer opportunity.
You may be interested: The most popular volunteer sites for travel abroad
How to register on the volunteer work platform?
Many of those wishing to register for volunteering ask about the method of registering using the volunteer work platform, as some steps differ from the previous method and can be done by following these steps:
- First, go to the volunteer work platform in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, according to the electronic link.
- After entering the link, click on the login button.
- You will find a volunteer option in the main menu, click on the option.
- Click on the Register Today button.
- You will be asked to specify the nationality as follows: Saudi, foreign, or non-Saudi.
- The applicant must enter all the information requested by the site in addition to the identification number or date of birth.
- After completing the previous steps, click on the Register Today option to register.
You may be interested: Do you want to study abroad for free? Here are 10 countries for you
Volunteer work certificate
The applicant can get an opportunity to volunteer in the volunteering platform according to the specialization that he sends for admission to the electronic volunteering platform, because the Saudi government has concluded agreements with many institutions that are interested in training young people in volunteer work so that volunteer applications are sorted according to the appropriate competencies for the applicant and the institution together.
After that, the institution accepts the applicant’s request, in addition to specifying the location of the institution that must go there with the voluntary work contract, in addition to specifying the working hours that the volunteer must achieve, while adhering to all instructions and conditions from the applicant.
And after the completion of the volunteering period according to the volunteering hours set by the volunteering program, and the certificate is included in the graduates’ file on the Absher electronic platform, the Kingdom always strives to make great efforts and endeavors to graduate a distinguished generation of young people to qualify to enter the labor market.
Here we have reached the end of our article for today by talking about how to register on the volunteering platform in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and what are the conditions required for a volunteer to be accepted in the volunteering platform and you can obtain a certificate after completing the volunteer training hours in full.
The best volunteer sites for immigration to Canada
The best organizations offering the best volunteer travel programs
15 jobs that allow you to work and travel around the world