Terms of Bank of Alexandria loans for small projects 2023
Conditions of Bank of Alexandria loans for small projects Personal finance from Bank of Alexandria One of a large number of loans offered by ALEXBANK, because ALEXBANK provides customers with a range of loans, customers can choose according to their needs.
Conditions of Bank of Alexandria loans for small projects
The age of the customer must not be less than 21 years and not more than 60 years, and the minimum wage for workers is 1,000 Egyptian pounds.
The person must submit several papers to obtain personal financing, which are:
- A copy of the valid national ID card.
- Bank statement showing the last 3 months.
- His salary items from the company he works for.
- A light, water or gas receipt with the same address on the card, not more than 3 months old.
Read also: Qatar National Bank branches in Egypt
Advantages of obtaining personal financing from Bank of Alexandria
- The bank offers you an estimated repayment period of 8 years.
- After applying for LoanYou will get life insurance.
- You can choose between a fixed rate of return and a variable rate of return.
- The minimum loan amount is 5,000 Egyptian pounds and the maximum is 1.5 million Egyptian pounds.
ALEXBANK introduced some new loans to its customers, including a car loan.
The purpose of this loan is the company’s workers in Egypt whose salaries have been transferred to other banks.
Among the advantages of obtaining a car loan from Bank of Alexandria:
- The loan repayment period is up to 8 years.
- The minimum financing amount for buying a car is EGP 15,000, and the maximum financing amount is EGP 1,000,000.
- The down payment for the car is 25%.
- The conditions of ALEXBANK loans for small projects must be met.
Conditions for obtaining a car loan
Like personal financing for a car loan, there are several conditions:
The monthly salary should not be less than 1000 pounds per month.
The age of the loan applicant must be between 21 and 60 years old.
A copy of the applicant’s identity card.
Bank statement for 3 months.
The quote is also sent directly to ALEXBANK.
Utility receipt less than 3 months old.
Personal finance loans
ALEXBANK offers personal loans to professionals, but a series of requirements and conditions must be met to obtain the income provided by the bank.
The age should not be less than 25 years and not more than 65 years, and the minimum monthly income for the loan applicant should not be less than 4000 pounds.
The most important conditions for Bank of Alexandria loans for small projects
ALEXBANK offers many advantages to customers, which are:
- The loan repayment period is up to 7 years.
- Banks also offer competitive interest rates and fees charged by banks.
- The bank provides life insurance to the loan seeker because the bank will not require reimbursement due in the event of death.
- Customers can choose the method used to calculate the income, whether it is fixed income or variable income.
- The minimum loan amount provided by the bank is 5,000 Egyptian pounds and the maximum is 1.5 million Egyptian pounds.
- In order to enjoy these advantages, you must fulfill the conditions of the Bank of Alexandria for small projects.
Documents required to obtain a professional loan:
A copy of a valid identity card.
Also, account statements for six months for clients Bank of Alexandria and statements for one year for customers of other banks.
Also, a profession practice certificate, a professional record, and an engineering consultant certificate.
Electricity, water, gas or telephone receipt not more than 3 months old.
There is no maximum limit for Bank of Alexandria financing, but the minimum is 5,000 EGP.
The maximum financing period is 10 years, and the financing amount is 90% of the credit balance.
You may also be interested: