The best agricultural project in Saudi Arabia – platform
The best agricultural project in Saudi Arabia, Although the desert areas constitute a large part of the area of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, there are many areas that are suitable for agriculture, as they constitute fertile land for agriculture, and the government has also contributed to converting a large part of the desert areas into agricultural fields through the implementation of major irrigation projects , as well as land reclamation, so the idea of establishing agricultural projects is strongly mentioned, and in this article we explain the best agricultural project in Saudi Arabia.
The best agricultural project in Saudi Arabia
The agricultural sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is witnessing great growth, as a result of the unlimited support provided by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture, in cooperation with other sectors, to achieve sustainable agricultural development in order to support food security, while achieving a large economic return, and most importantly creating job opportunities for thousands of unemployed Work, and establish such profitable projects, and we explain the following as the best agricultural project in Saudi Arabia:
- The legal cultivation of dates.
- Watermelon cultivation project.
- Legal cultivation of tomatoes and potatoes.
- Onion cultivation project.
- Olive cultivation project.
- Also legitimate cultivation of fodder.
See also: The best profitable home business
The best profitable agricultural project in Saudi Arabia
Establishing agricultural projects is often less expensive than industrial and commercial projects, as well as the operating costs of these projects are lower than their commercial and industrial counterparts. Below, we present the best profitable agricultural project in Saudi Arabia:
Vegetable cultivation project in Saudi Arabia
It is always advised to check the type of vegetables included in the project’s menu. It is also important to think about the things that benefit the region and sell them easily without leading to long-term storage and damage. Among the most important of these vegetables are artichokes, eggplant, broccoli and cabbage, as well as okra, cauliflower and others. This project requires Take several steps, which we explain below:
- Choose the best, most consumed and demanded species.
- Obtaining suitable agricultural land, while identifying the types and characteristics of soil and knowing what is suitable for cultivation.
- Obtaining the necessary equipment, and this matter depends on the size of the capital and the activities to be carried out, and the most important of these equipment are tractors, manure spreaders and capable bakeries.
- Availability of capital, and it is possible to obtain financing allocated by the government for the success of such projects.
- Pest and disease control, likes to inspect crops and look for those pests that damage crops.
- Harvesting requires hiring workers if the area is large and spacious, and harvesting can be done by machine.
- Chemical control and quantification depend on the levels of pests present in some organisms.
See also: The best women’s business project in Saudi Arabia
Feasibility study of the date cultivation project in Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the home of the Arabian palm, and it also exports the most luxurious and finest types of dates to the world, as there are more than 500 varieties grown in the Kingdom, specifically in the Qassim region and the Al-Ahsa Oasis region. We explain in detail the feasibility study of the date cultivation project in Saudi Arabia:
Advantages of the date cultivation project in Saudi Arabia
- The volume of demand for the product is very large at the international and regional levels.
- The climate and environment are also suitable for palm cultivation in the Kingdom.
- The profits of the project are great if there is good management of this project.
Disadvantages of the date cultivation project in Saudi Arabia
- High competition, especially by traders, investors and capital owners.
- The project requires a large capital in the event of obtaining large profits.
The raw materials needed for the dates project in Saudi Arabia
- Availability of seeds and offshoots to be planted.
- organic fertilizers.
- Water is also abundant.
Palm cultivation dates in Saudi Arabia
- The best days for date palm cultivation are the period from mid-February to the end of April.
- As well as the autumn phase, which starts in mid-July and ends at the end of September.
Date palm cultivars in Saudi Arabia
- Sweet varieties
- sugary varieties
- As the Barhi varieties.
- zero class.
- Amber was also classified.
The cost of the date palm cultivation project in Saudi Arabia
- There are fixed and variable costs for the project, as the average costs can be estimated at about 300,000-400,000 thousand riyals.
- The cost of the project depends on the place of implementation of the project, as well as the type of offshoots to be planted, as the price of one offshoot is 200 Saudi riyals.
See also: The best small business project in Bahrain
Alfalfa cultivation project in Saudi Arabia
Alfalfa cultivation aims to obtain animal fodder that contains high protein nutritional value, as well as to increase soil fertility due to the presence of nitrogen in the roots of alfalfa, and this makes the cultivation of alfalfa a qualified cultivation for the crops that are grown after it, specifically legumes and flax.
- The project requires the availability of agricultural land with a large source of water.
- As well as the presence of necessary agricultural equipment and tools.
- Seeds, organic fertilizers and pesticides must be available.
- It also depends on the area of cultivated land.
- It is also a place for workers to stay for experienced and supervisors.
- There is also an irrigation network with a sprinkler system.
- The most important thing is to have a safe place to store alfalfa.
Watermelon cultivation project in Saudi Arabia
It is called in Saudi Arabia with love, and it is a warm crop, and therefore it needs sufficient sunlight to grow. It is a profitable and easy-to-implement project, bearing in mind that it is an annual plant that appears in the summer season. Watermelon can also grow in black soil or sandy soil.
How to prepare the land for planting watermelon seeds
- At first the land is plowed so well that in the end it becomes very smooth.
- As for the next step, the land is prepared according to the type of seeds that will be used.
- It is necessary to protect the watermelon crop from frost by planting it in greenhouses or in nurseries.
- Note that the cultivation of watermelon in the month of February until the month of March.
- Also, planting seeds at a depth of 2 to 3 cm from the upper soil, and paying attention to the difference in the method of seed spacing according to the type of seed.
Jam production project in Saudi Arabia
This project needs a factory so that various fruits are supplied to it for making jam, the most prominent of which are strawberries and figs, as well as peaches, and jam can be produced at home on a small or large scale through a factory that provides large quantities of jam that meet the needs of citizens .
- This project targets many different sectors such as supermarkets and various retail stores.
- As well as restaurants, hotels, malls, and more.
- It can be said that the jam industry project is one of the golden investment opportunities that must be exploited and achieve large economic returns for its owners, especially with the increasing supply of these national products.
- Note that the total cost of this project in the event of establishing a factory is as follows:
- Variable costs: ranges from $9,260 to $10,430 per month.
- While fixed costs: ranging from approximately $25,420 to $26,750.
The best agricultural project in Saudi Arabia. In this article, we mentioned the best agricultural crops that can be used to achieve a large profit return, as well as be suitable with the prevailing climate in Saudi Arabia.