The best profitable animal project in Saudi Arabia – platform
The best profitable animal project in Saudi Arabia, Livestock is one of the economic resources on which people depend greatly, as it includes sources of white meat and sources of red meat, and it also constitutes a fortress of food security for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its importance increases the more it contributes to covering the local demand for it, as well as its importance in forming a structure for exports. This is in the event that there is a surplus of that livestock, and we explain in this article the best profitable animal project in Saudi Arabia.
The best profitable animal project in Saudi Arabia
Livestock represents one of the elements of national wealth in the Kingdom, so the prevailing trend is towards developing and increasing wealth by the Kingdom and all its governmental institutions, as well as providing continuous financing for such vital projects, especially as they pose many challenges, most notably the climatic conditions affecting the nature of the land, we explain the following The best profitable animal project in Saudi Arabia:
Sheep breeding project
- One of the most popular projects that young people turn to, especially the Saudis’ love for sheep and camels, so we find such projects spread widely throughout the Kingdom.
- The project requires that the project be fully equipped, taking into account health and safety, such as ventilation and wind direction, as well as the provision of clean water.
- Choosing the type of sheep, taking into account the age and gender, as well as the physiological condition of the sheep, and choosing the appropriate breed for the geographical area in which the project is to be established.
- As well as the choice of nutrition, and a program of vaccinations and preventive treatments.
- Paying attention to cleanliness to avoid the multiplication of bacteria and health problems, whether related to the herd or the worker.
See also: The best small business idea
The best profitable bird project
Breeding birds at home is one of the profitable economic projects that many seek to do in order to achieve material gains, especially since the project works to save a lot of money. It is possible to exploit the empty spaces in the house and thus abandon the idea of renting a suitable place. Profitable bird project:
Canary breeding project
- One of the most famous birds around the world and the most sought after in the Arab markets.
- As for choosing the canary bird because it is not sensitive to diseases compared to other birds.
- Also, the profit from this trade is large, and the effort expended on it is small.
- With regard to profits, the average rate can be calculated when a female canary lays 5 eggs in the mating season, then the price of a chick is 50% dollars.
- In principle, this amount is large, and the greater the profit, the more it becomes possible to expand the project.
See also: The best women’s business project in Saudi Arabia
Feasibility study of the turtle breeding project
The turtle is a pet, and its presence with humans does not pose any danger to its life. This project needs to study and know the types of turtles and the appropriate environment for their presence in them, as well as identifying the food they eat and how to treat them in the event of symptoms of a disease appearing on them. The following is an explanation of that:
Types of turtles that can be raised
- Hawkes Bell.
- Also, Kempes Ridley.
- Also, Olive Ridley.
- Locker Head.
- Leather Pack.
- Where turtle food depends on food rich in water and natural fibers.
- Also, small amounts of fatty sources, and sugars.
- Cereals and legumes are not allowed.
- It is also strictly forbidden to provide any type of ready-made or canned food for other animals.
- Lettuce leaves are also one of the best foods to serve.
How to breed turtles
- Turtles need plenty of green areas so they can move freely without any obstacles.
- Imprisonment of turtles for a long time in a cage or home affects their psychological and health conditions greatly and may lead to their death.
- In the winter, turtles are placed in a dry and warm place.
- Also, the turtle skeleton needs sun heat for a number of hours, not less than 15 hours, in addition to the presence of lighting sources at night.
See also: Buffet sandwiches and snacks project
Feasibility study of the dairy cow breeding project in Saudi Arabia
The idea of a dairy cow breeding project is one of the most profitable projects, whether the goal is to invest in order to sell milk and cheese or sell meat, and in both cases the percentage of profits is high and covers all costs, and such projects work to provide job opportunities for young people, as well as projects that benefit the country and society as a whole.
Key factors for the success of the dairy cow breeding project
- Good breeds must be selected from high quality and productive cows.
- The sanitary conditions for the animals, the barn or the farm must also be met, and attention should be paid to hygiene.
- With periodic medical examination of cows.
- It provides good nutrition for cows that is comprehensive and rich in fiber.
- As well as the idea of producing fodder to reduce the cost of feeding.
- With the manufacture of milk produced or part of it for other products.
The financial costs of the dairy cow breeding project
- The duration of the production cycle for dairy cows is one month, and it is estimated that there are 12 production cycles per year.
- At that time, ten heads of cows must be purchased, as the price of one cow is estimated at 20,000 pounds
- Therefore, the total purchase cost is 200,000 pounds.
- The owner of the project also needs two forages for cows with a length of 5 meters. The price of one forage is 600 pounds, while the total cost of forage is estimated at 1200 pounds.
- The project requires the purchase of veterinary medicines at about EGP 2,500.
Profitable animal production projects in Saudi Arabia
The prevailing among the owners of livestock projects is relying on raising cows, sheep and camels, while it is possible to benefit from many projects and make a profit through them, and because of the technological and technical development and the availability of all devices that contribute to preserving livestock, especially in the summer and winter seasons, such as ventilation devices, air conditioning, pumps, etc., The following are profitable animal production projects in Saudi Arabia:
- Where is the ornamental fish farming project.
- Likewise, the duck breeding project.
- raising rabbits.
- Pet bird project.
- Camel breeding.
- Breeding purebred horses.
- Silkworm breeding.
- Also, oyster farming.
- Cattle breeding project.
- Also, breeding turtles.
- and dairy production project.
- Also, shrimp farming
Poultry farming project in Saudi Arabia
Carrying out this project requires taking into account many conditions set by the Ministry, the first of which is choosing a land that is completely far from where the residents are, as well as about 5 square kilometers from slaughterhouses and hatcheries, choosing a place three kilometers away from the other project, as well as staying away from other projects. Breeding cows with an area of about 2 kilometers, and other conditions that must be known before starting the implementation of the animal investment project. The poultry breeding project is characterized by several advantages, which we explain as follows:
- Get big profits without complications.
- Also take advantage of eggs and meat.
- Note that the success of the project depends on the good breed, as the chances of success of the project are greater.
- Also, the fodder used in feeding is widely available.
- Heating, feeding and watering elements must be available, as well as adequate lighting and ventilation, bedding, and a program of preventive immunizations.
The best profitable animal project in Saudi Arabia. In this article, we have identified the most important animal projects that bring more profits if all project requirements are met, including ventilation, heating, proper nutrition, and preventive vaccinations against diseases.