The best REIT fund that distributes profits in Saudi Arabia and the most prominent pure REIT funds –
best dividend fund, Major investment companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are always developing many of their own methods, through which they deal with their investors, and these methods are mainly aimed at comforting investors and searching for the easiest ways in order to complete their investment journey in these companies, and one of these methods is The REIT fund, which is considered an investment portfolio, and through our topic for today, we will learn about the best REIT fund that distributes profits.
Best dividend fund
There are a number of companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that own a REIT fund in order to give investors many advantages in terms of investment, and through our topic for today we will learn about the best REIT fund that distributes profits through the following table:
|No. Fund||Fund name||number of units||closing price||Total distribution 2021|
|4331||The island is Rhett’s home||11,850,000||22.54||0.358|
|4332||The feasibility of the two holy mosques||64,000,000||8.12||0.000|
|4334||Excuse me, Rhett||61,000,000||9.17||0.00|
|4337||Seiko Saudi Arabia REIT||57,240,000||8.45||0.150|
|4338||Al-Ahly REIT 1||137,500,000||12.08||0.35|
|4341||Feasibility of the Saudi REIT||184,509,000||15.74||0.59|
|4342||SEDCO Capital REIT||60,000,000||11.00||0.6300|
|4343||Swikrup Wabel RET||158,000,000||7.04||0.000|
See also: The best company that distributes quarterly dividends 2023 in Saudi Arabia and the best investment stock
Best dividend fund
REIT funds are considered one of the means adopted by large companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in order to benefit from the investment portfolios owned by investors in these companies, and through our topic for today, we will learn about the best dividend funds:
- Derayah REIT Fund with a dividend rate of 0.72 Saudi riyals for the quarters of 2022.
- SEDCO Capital REIT Fund with an average dividend of 0.6300 SAR for the quarters of 2022.
- In addition to the Jadwa REIT Saudi Fund, with a dividend rate of 0.59 Saudi riyals for the quarters of 2022.
- Mulkia REIT Fund with a dividend rate of 0.57 Saudi riyals for the quarters of 2022.
- Bonyan REIT Fund, with a dividend rate of 0.512 Saudi riyals for the quarters of 2022.
- The Education REIT Fund has a dividend rate of 0.43 Saudi riyals for the quarters of 2022.
- Alkhabeer REIT Fund with a dividend rate of 0.375 Saudi riyals for the quarters of 2022.
- Al-Jazira Mawtan REIT Fund, with a dividend rate of 0.358 Saudi riyals for the quarters of 2022 AD.
- Finally, AlAhli REIT Fund 1 has a dividend rate of 0.35 SAR for the quarters of 2022.
See also: The best types of photocopiers and their prices in 2023 in Saudi Arabia
Rating of Saudi REIT funds 2023
The official authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which are directly responsible for REIT funds, display a lot of information related to this matter in order to clarify matters for investors, and through our topic, we will learn about the classification of Saudi REIT funds 2023:
- REIT funds according to the types of investments such as equity or debt funds, such as mortgage REIT).
- Also, REIT funds according to stock trading, such as real estate investment funds traded on the stock exchange or unlisted real estate investment funds.
- REIT funds by real estate sectors such as health care real estate investment funds or industrial real estate funds.
See also: The best photocopiers and their prices in 2023, presented with specifications and features
The most prominent pure REIT funds
Experts in the field of money and investments are always aware of everything related to this field of important matters, and they provide advice in this regard to those who need it, and through our topic for today, we will learn about the most prominent pure REIT funds through the following points:
Al Maather REIT Fund
- Sharia compliant.
- It has a diversified portfolio in terms of geographical distribution and sectors.
- The resumption of work in commercial centers helped the Fund to increase income.
- closed box.
- Listing date: August 22, 2017
- Dividends: Annually
- Fund Manager: Osool & Bakheet Investments.
- Major Shareholders: Sahara Arabia Real Estate Company.
- The real estate assets of Al-Maather Fund are spread in different sectors mainly located in Riyadh.
- The Fund’s rental income is expected to gradually improve with the recovery of economic activities.
- Fund dividends from 6.4% in 2021 to 6.7% in 2022.
- Among the pure funds that comply with Islamic law.
- Listing date: November 13, 2016
- Dividends: Semi-annual
- The fund manager will be: Riyad Capital.
- Major shareholders: Higher Education Fund.
- Foreign ownership: 1.99%
- The second largest fund by market capitalization.
- In 2021, Riyad REIT Fund recorded an increase in both revenues by 43.8% (and net profit by 114.3%).
- The fund’s dividend distribution improved significantly to 6.8% in 2021 from 4.1% in 2020.
- The Riyad REIT Fund has the highest indebtedness among the financial centers of the Saudi funds, as the ratio of loans to total assets reached 4%.
See also: The best laptop for the university and its prices in 2023 in Saudi Arabia, with full specifications
The best dividend fund
Investors who wish to enter the world of the REIT fund in order to benefit from the services associated with this fund, first get to know this topic closely, and through our topic we will learn about the best investment fund that distributes dividends:
|change during the year||net asset value
|Fund manager||Fund name|
|%26.74+||122.18||Al Ahly Financial||Al-Ataa Saudi Equity Fund|
|%25.55+||341.96||Al Ahly Financial||AlAhli Flexible Fund for Saudi Equities|
|% 24.56+||134.97||HSBC||HSBC shares of Saudi financial institutions|
|% 24.48+||328.94||Arab Investment||Al Mubarak Saudi Pure Equity Fund|
|%24.08+||124.16||Financial Alpha||Alfa Saudi Equity Fund|
|%23.90+||286.09||investment capital||The Flexible Capital Investment Fund for Saudi Equities|
|%23.68+||862.45||Al Ahly Financial||Shareholder Fund for Saudi Equities|
|%23.37+||3,192.73||Al Ahly Financial||Al-Raed Saudi Equity Fund|
|%22.76+||247.39||Riyadh Financial||Riyad Saudi Equity Fund|
|%22.62+||171.68||Arab Investment||Al Arabi Saudi Equity Fund|
The best Islamic investment fund in Saudi Arabia
In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, there are a number of investment funds, which are offered by major companies working in the field of finance and business, and through our topic for today, we will learn about the best Islamic investment fund in Saudi Arabia:
- All investment funds in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which are Islamic funds, operate in accordance with the laws and regulations governing the investment market, and operate on the basis of the Saudi investment market and bonds.
- Note that government investment funds amount to 22 billion Saudi riyals.
- While the value of investment funds amounted to 632 Saudi riyals, with profits of about 175 Saudi riyals, more than in previous years, in which the percentage of profits reached 245 Saudi riyals.
- The Al-Rabeha Fund is one of the best investment funds in Saudi Arabia, which is compatible with the teachings of the Islamic religion and follows Islamic law.
- The client can invest a minimum of 50,000 Saudi riyals in this fund, in addition to that, clients can deal with other foreign currencies.
- The investment funds have a capital that is not large compared to other funds, as the price did not reach 15 thousand riyals in all of these offered investments.
In this paragraph, we have come with you to the conclusion of our article for today, which is titled the best REIT fund that distributes profits, and we have learned through it all the important information related to the REIT fund in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.