The best small project in Egypt –
The best small project in Egypt, Projects represent a major and pivotal role in the process of production and income generation, and their importance is not limited to investors, but rather contribute to achieving economic goals that would help in the development of the state, knowing that most of these projects are productive, commercial, as well as services, so they reduce the The unemployment rate for a large number of young people and job seekers to achieve their ambitions by exploiting the abilities and skills they possess, and in this article we present the best small project in Egypt.
The best small project in Egypt
Before going into the mention of the best profitable project, the investor must be aware and aware of the reasons for the failure of projects in order to avoid falling into them during the implementation of his project. Profit according to the timeline, and we explain below the best small project in Egypt:
Perfume shop project
- This project needs to have empty bottles of different shapes, types and sizes.
- It also provides the crude essential oil called asanas, knowing that it is the most expensive in that project.
- Salafian oil is also available and is used in the composition of perfumes.
- It is also distilled water so that a specified amount is added to the mixture and can be purchased at a pharmacy or store.
car wash project
- The project needs the presence of the shop with specific specifications, so that the average rent price does not vary in villages 500 pounds, while in cities 2000 pounds.
- Also, banners and a few advertisements for the laundry must be available for distribution.
- Also, it provides washing, lifting, polishing and drying tools, the value of which exceeds 5,000 pounds.
See also: The best women’s business in Saudi Arabia
Projects that do not exist in Egypt
Entering the world of self-employment seems frightening, especially in the case of delving into projects that do not exist in Egypt, and it is natural that projects are service-oriented so that all segments of society benefit from them, but delving into unique experiences is a real investment, and this contributes to the establishment of such projects and is not limited to On clothing and food projects, which are estimated in fantastic numbers, and the following is an explanation of projects that do not exist in Egypt:
motorcycle industry project
- Egypt imports a huge number of motorcycles.
- Especially since many of them depend on it for transportation.
- With the provision of the delivery service, it became imperative to provide it.
Solar Panel Factory
- It is common knowledge that all countries are moving towards using renewable energy in the production of electricity through the adoption of solar panels.
- It is used in lighting homes, and in poultry farms for heating, especially with power outages significantly in the winter.
- Note that all solar panels are imported from abroad, and it usually takes a long time to ship them, other than paying customs fees and high shipping costs.
- There are also a large number of specialists in Egypt who are able to produce such panels.
See also: The best successful business in Saudi Arabia
Successful small projects for young people in Egypt
Despite the importance of young people’s orientation to create their own projects and businesses, they need to develop their skills and build capacities, as well as continuous education and training, in order to be qualified people to enter the world of investment successfully and to establish projects with a significant expansion in the future. Part of that responsibility lies with the state so that it By providing all training courses and funding, we explain the following successful small projects for young people in Egypt:
Attar shop project
- The most successful commercial projects, and the failure rate is out of the question if the project’s feasibility study is sufficiently and thoroughly studied.
- This project requires the presence of herbs, oils, ready-made products, foods, spices and fodder.
- The percentage of profits can be increased through the availability of cleanliness and quality of products, as well as advertising and marketing of products, and perhaps the provision of home delivery.
See also: Sandwiches and snacks buffet project
Profitable project in a popular area
Job opportunities and support for youth entrepreneurial creativity must be provided, as well as providing workshops capable of creating a generation that has the ability to excel and innovate instead of waiting in the ranks of traditional government jobs. Therefore, governments must not be free from their responsibility towards the youth and the unemployed, especially with the lack of a head Money that this segment has, and it can be provided by providing various sources of funding, such as loans and charitable institutions. The following is an explanation of a profitable project in a popular area:
- This project needs to rent a small supermarket.
- So that it is in a lively place, and in an appropriate amount.
- Shelves, merchandise and all project requirements are also prepared.
- Offers and gifts can be created if you buy a large amount.
- This project requires a skilled barber who has experience in dealing with hair, how to shave and knowledge of the latest fashions that young people are attracted to.
- You can become a professional barber by joining the training course and then it is easy to apply.
- The location of the shop must be equipped with all the necessary tools and equipment, with the availability of modern decoration design.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of tools and changing them regularly and the cleanliness of the place.
Profitable projects in Egypt with small capital
Projects of all kinds are the most important tributaries and components of the process of economic and social development, especially in poor developing countries, which live in a bad state of natural resource management and economic resources. Profitable projects in Egypt with small capital:
Pepsi distribution project
- The project owner distributes products to various shops and malls, knowing that the company spends a lot of money on advertising for them annually.
- The company also gives distributors a lot of gifts and bonuses, and this contributes to increasing the percentage of profits.
- The project owner can exchange or return the damaged and expired products, so the loss factor is weak.
Successful projects with small capital
Confidence in the success of the project with the ability to excel in project management and avoiding the word failure in the project, as well as identifying the strengths and focusing on them greatly, contributes to the success of the project to a large extent, and the following are successful projects with a small capital:
Library project to sell school supplies
- An appropriate location should be chosen so that it is close to educational institutions.
- As well as the presence of a strong electricity source.
- Choose a good space so that customers can walk around the library and easily view the shelves.
- As for the costs of renting a shop, it ranges from 500 to 700 pounds per month in villages, while in cities it reaches 1000 pounds.
- Hardware hardware is required to have a desktop computer, photocopier, and printer.
- As advertising for the success of the library and access to the largest number of customers.
- Also the works of decoration and furnishing, and the control system.
- The most important thing is to license the library, noting that the licensing procedures are directly through the city council in which the shop is located.
The best small project in Egypt, the real gain in exploiting the energies and capabilities of young people towards pioneering projects, and the state must provide all sources of funding, and provide training courses and workshops that are useful in leading themselves.