The cost of a greenhouse project – platform
The cost of a greenhouse project, the field of agriculture is considered one of the important areas in our life, which includes many details related to it, such as projects related to agriculture or the protection of crops, and this field is important in any country around the world, and it is considered one of the reasons that may affect the overall economy of the state , especially in the event that it owns a large stock of a type of crops and exports it abroad, and through our topic for today, we will get to know closely the cost of a greenhouse project.
Green house project cost
Green houses are one of the means that are used in order to preserve crops from various environmental and climatic factors, and it is a common practice among different farmers, and through our topic we will learn about the cost of a greenhouse project:
- The cost needed for greenhouses measuring 40 x 9 meters can reach four thousand seven hundred Saudi riyals.
- Greenhouses measuring 56 x 9 meters can cost up to five thousand and eight hundred riyals.
- While in the case of the greenhouses measuring 40 x 9 meters with the air-conditioned system, they can be purchased for 15,400 riyals.
- Where the price of one meter of iron = 0.51 $.
- The number of meters of the iron structure: the length of the arches = 14 x 3 = 42 meters, the length of the pegs = 4 x 3 = 12 meters, and the length of the bridge = 3 x 1.7 = 5.1 meters
- Also, the door = 2 x 2 = 4 for the single door for individuals, and the door = 2 x 1 = 2 for the single door for ventilation
- Now, we add the above (2 + 2 + 4 + 4 + 42 + 12 + 5.1) = 71.1, so the cost is equivalent to 71.1 x 0.51 = 36$ for one plastic house.
- We note that the prices and costs of the greenhouse project vary from one size to another, and from one feature to another.
See also: The cost of the Diwaniya Qahwa project
Types of greenhouses
Greenhouses are considered one of the most important means that farmers use to ensure that their crops are preserved from any fluctuations in the weather or any other issues that may affect the quality of crops. Through our topic for today, we will learn more about the types of greenhouses:
- Houses made of polycarbonate: Polycarbonate is widely used in many important things and manufactures, because it has the ability to add rigidity to the plastic houses from which it is made, as it is basically a type of reinforced plastic.
- Agricultural houses made of fiberglass: This is the common type of agricultural houses that we see in most agricultural places, and the reason for their spread is that they have a number of advantages, the most important of which is providing a high density of cultivated crops.
- We also have to know very well about greenhouses that they have the ability to grow more than one type of crop inside them while preserving the quality of each type, and this means selling multiple crops, and thus a greater profit for the farmer.
- The farmer who uses agricultural greenhouses does not need a lot of fertilizers through which the plants are preserved, but rather the house can do this aid.
- There is a last type of agricultural house, which is the house made of plastic: this type is found all over the world, and everywhere because it does not need a large amount of money, and it also maintains the quality of the crops.
See also: The cost of a fully equipped butcher shop project
The importance of greenhouses
The crop is one of the products that may be sensitive to any of the factors surrounding it, such as soil, climate, and other things that may affect its quality, and even the quantity extracted from it. Through our topic, we will learn about the importance of greenhouses:
- Greenhouses work to preserve the plants that grow inside them, so they are not affected by any other factors, and it is possible to produce materials in the off-season and sell them at a high cost or export them abroad.
- It is also possible to open work inside these homes for all groups of society, whether they are young or old, and they have experience in the field of agriculture, which affects the overall economy of the country.
- In addition, the plants grown in greenhouses are less susceptible to pesticides and chemicals, and this means that their quality is better and more healthy.
See also: The cost of a fast food restaurant project in Dubai and its feasibility
Tips for thinking about the greenhouse project
Any project a person wants to undertake must have a background about it, and if he does not have any background he must listen to the advice of people who have this kind of experience, and through our topic we will learn tips about thinking about the greenhouse project:
- The owner of the project must be keen to select qualified and experienced workers in this type of project in order to see good results through his project.
- The person who wants to establish a greenhouse project must pay attention to knowing all the details related to his project, to study the feasibility and to choose a suitable place in order for this work to produce its results.
- All that a person has to do when considering a greenhouse project is to choose a suitable place in order to place his sales, and it is preferable if it is a nearby place in order to reduce transportation costs to the market.
- It is not forbidden for the project owner to take experience from people who have long experience in these types of projects.
See also: The cost of a gift shop project and profitable ideas for it
Feasibility study for the greenhouse project
The feasibility study for any project that people wish to undertake is one of the most important steps that guarantee success for the owner of the project, which is important in order to know all the details about the project, and through our topic we will discuss a feasibility study for the greenhouse project:
- The most important element in the greenhouse project is the availability of a piece of land for the project to be built on, and it must not be less than five hundred square meters.
- The owner of the project must also provide an iron structure throughout this piece of land, and the doors used for the project must be made of galvanized iron to ensure that they are not exposed to rust.
- It is also possible that the project owner needs a group of structures that may reach five long bridges, and these bridges have good thickness.
- In addition to a number of nuts, reinforced plastics and a number of important materials for the success of the project.
My experience with greenhouses
Some people prefer to transfer their experience to other people in order to benefit from all the tasks and difficulties they went through, in order to facilitate the way for other people when going through the same matter, and through our topic we will discuss my experience with greenhouses:
- The owner of the experiment says that he advises anyone who wants to farm to go through the greenhouse experiment in order to obtain good agricultural results.
- Also, the owner of the experiment tells us that he has obtained the best types of crops by cultivating them in these agricultural houses.
Here we have come with you to the conclusion of our article for today, which bears the title of the cost of a greenhouse project, through which we have identified various and important matters about agricultural houses.