The cost of a mobile car wash project – platform
The cost of a mobile car wash project, cars have become abundant around us and there are many different types of them, and there are many owners of these cars who are very interested in the exterior appearance of their cars and their cleanliness, so they are always looking for the best place through which the car can be taken care of and cleaned, as well Its appearance, which is considered a priority for them, and they seek to obtain the best form that they can appear in front of friends and family. In this context, we discuss the cost of a mobile car wash project.
Feasibility study of a mobile car wash project
The car wash is considered one of the profitable projects, which has recently become very popular with young people, after there is a large number of cars in the world of cars and the interests of their owners in them. In this context, we discuss the feasibility study of a mobile car wash project:
- Mobile car washes differ in the tools they are used in, but in the end they perform the same required function.
- When thinking about this project, you need a car that you can move from one place to another, as Suzuki cars are among the best types of cars that can be relied upon in this field.
- Another car can also be pulled behind the cart in order to put the equipment needed for the washing process.
- It must also be taken into account when considering the work of the feasibility study of the project is the marketing campaign through which the public can be introduced to the project, which increases the demand for obtaining the service.
- The need to choose a name for the project and print it on the car.
- Also, put the phone number of the project owner, which enables everyone to know the mechanism of communication with the person in charge of the project.
- You can take advantage of social networking sites to create a positive marketing environment that serves your project in all its aspects.
See also: Names of car washes in Dubai
Equipping a mobile car wash
Every project that is undertaken needs a set of tools that can be relied upon for the success of the project, as they are the tools that will be used for work. In this context, we are discussing the preparation of a mobile car wash:
- The necessity of having a car in which the used materials can be placed, and the Suzuki car is considered one of the best cars used in this field.
- Print the project name on the car.
- Also, choosing a logo for the project through which the project can be known.
- The presence of all papers related to the car, including a car license, car insurance, and the project owner’s license.
- Steam cleaning machine.
- Also, the need for a generator to be able to power the devices through it.
- The cost of a mobile car wash project, as well as a vacuum cleaner.
- Cleaning and sterilization materials that will be used.
- Glass towels.
- A water tank, sprayers, and a plastic container.
See also: Suzuki car prices in Egypt 2023-2023
Mobile car wash prices
The owner of the project must work on determining the price that he will set in order to carry out car washes, according to their different types. In this context, we discuss the prices of mobile car washes:
- The small car can be calculated for an amount of 40 riyals.
- The average car is 60 riyals.
- The prices that can be determined vary according to the type of car. For a large car, the price of washing is 70 riyals.
- Thus, polishing prices range from 250 to 500 riyals.
Cost of a mobile car wash project
Undertaking any project that requires its owner to have the capital that enables him to carry out the work of the project to the fullest extent, and what can determine the matter is the feasibility study. In this context, we discuss the cost of a mobile car wash project:
- The presence of a car, which in both cases, whether new or used, costs between 50 and 100 thousand pounds.
- There is also cleaning equipment, which needs an amount of 20 thousand pounds.
- As for detergents, they need a cost of up to 1500 pounds.
See also: What are the disadvantages of the car wash project
My experience with a mobile car wash project
Through experiments, we can be able to identify all the cases that preceded us in this project and whether it was profitable for them, and what mistakes they may have fallen into and how they were avoided. In this context, we address my experience with a mobile car wash project:
The first experiment
- Says the young Abdullah, who has experience in the mobile car wash, or this project does not require the availability of large capital.
- All there is to it is the availability of a car through which it is possible to move from one region to another.
- He explained that in the event that you are not able to get the capital of the car, you should bring it in installments, so that you can bring the rest of the equipment.
- From a water tank, an electric generator, a cleaning machine, and materials used for cleaning and sterilization.
- Indeed, the project achieves distinctive profits and can be relied upon to improve income.
- However, he mentions that what most hinders this project is the traffic jam, and the inability to reach the customer at his location with the specified time as a result.
- In addition to the high prices of cleaning materials, which has become a factor that may cause partial losses.
See also: What are the conditions for opening a car wash in Egypt
Advantages and disadvantages of the mobile car wash project
Each project that is undertaken has its advantages and disadvantages, but success lies in the ability to overcome these defects by creating new creative ideas that increase the chances of success. In this context, we discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the mobile car wash project:
- In the event that the capital is not available to purchase the car, it can be obtained through the installment system.
- It helps save time and effort that the customer may spend through long waiting times in the automatic laundries.
- Access to the car owner at any time and anywhere.
- In the event that the cleaning devices work with steam, water can be saved.
- Car wash is seasonal, as it is less in demand during the winter season.
- Difficulty reaching some areas on time, due to the crowded roads with transportation.
- Used machines need regular maintenance.
See also: Feasibility study for a car wash project in Saudi Arabia
How to market a mobile car wash project
All projects of all types depend on the marketing method that can be followed by the project owner in order for the project to achieve the required success. In this context, we discuss how to market a mobile car wash project:
- Design cards for the project and bear a distinctive logo for it.
- Benefit from social networking sites by dedicating a page for the project, on which all works are displayed.
- Making special prices that differ from the rest of the laundries, which increases the number of customers.
- Print the project name and phone number on the car in an eye-catching manner.
- Reliance on personal relationships in advertising advertising.
See also: Sample feasibility study for a car wash project
In conclusion, we presented in this article everything related to the cost of a mobile car wash project, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of a mobile car wash as well, a feasibility study of a mobile car wash and the prices of a mobile car wash.