The duration of the arrival of the international transfer, Al-Rajhi 1444, and the conditions for sending it –
The duration of the arrival of the international transfer Al-Rajhi, It was known that Al-Rajhi Bank is one of the largest financial banks that are located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it works to provide all banking and financial services to all customers in a quick time and in an accurate manner, and in addition to that it is a great interest in working to provide all services according to Islamic Sharia, and it was known that among the services that are provided by Al-Rajhi Bank is the service of international transfers, and we will learn about the duration of the arrival of the international transfer Al-Rajhi.
Al Rajhi Bank in Saudi Arabia
Before we can learn about the duration of the arrival of the international transfer, Al-Rajhi, we will present all the information that pertains to Al-Rajhi Bank in Saudi Arabia, which was known as one of the banks that are located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it was founded in 1957 AD, and its foundation was on The hand of a group of brothers, namely Saleh, Abdullah, Suleiman, and Muhammad bin Abdulaziz Al-Rajhi, and its beginning was with a capital within the value of 25,000,000,000 Saudi riyals.
See also: Does Al Rajhi Bank give a loan to social security beneficiaries
Al Rajhi Bank working hours
In order to inquire about the various procedures that the customer wishes to take within Al-Rajhi Bank in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is necessary to know the working hours, and before we show the duration of the arrival of the international transfer, we will mention the working hours of Al-Rajhi Bank as follows:
- From Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Custom on both Friday and Saturday is an official holiday in all bank branches.
- Throughout the week in a number of some branches from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Watch also: How to activate the new Al-Rajhi ATM card from mobile and ATMs
The duration of the arrival of the international transfer Al-Rajhi
There are many inquiries that were submitted by customers to Al Rajhi Bank, in order to identify a set of information that follows the duration of the arrival of the international transfer, which we will display through the following:
- It was known that the duration of the arrival of the international transfer Al-Rajhi ranges from about 48 hours to 72 hours within the maximum transmission time.
- Work is being done to use a lot of methods and methods that specialize in transferring money, and the worst of them is the bank transfer.
The most important conditions for sending an international transfer Al-Rajhi
It was known that the duration of the arrival of the international transfer Al-Rajhi is one of the most important services announced by the bank management, after which a set of the most important conditions for sending an international transfer Al-Rajhi are identified, and these conditions are the ones that we will present through the following:
- That there is a match between the signature of the customer for sending the transfer and the signature of the account holder.
- Likewise, the civil card, identity card, or residence card must be attached, and it must be valid.
- The international transfer must be received in the same currency in which the transfer was made.
- It is possible to convert the currency through the exchange rate during the same day and the date of receipt.
- An account should be opened through Al-Rajhi Bank and work to activate it.
Watch also: How to find out the number of the Al-Rajhi customer through 3 simple methods, by steps
International transfer method via Al-Rajhi mobile application
After we were able to get acquainted with all the details of the duration of the arrival of the international transfer, Al-Rajhi, we will display the methods through which the international transfer is carried out, as the steps for the international transfer method are represented through the Al-Rajhi mobile application through the following items:
- To be logged into the Al-Rajhi mobile application.
- Also, that both the username and password are entered in the specified place.
- To click on the login item.
- Also, go to the options tab and choose the conversion service.
- The beneficiary is set through the options that exist, which are as follows:
- Beneficiary in Al-Rajhi Bank.
- Also, a beneficiary in another local bank inside the Kingdom.
- international beneficiary.
- Transfer to a charitable organization.
- Domestic worker salary transfer.
- Also, the value of the amount to be transferred should be entered and work to determine the type of currency.
- The account to be transferred from is specified.
- Also, the purpose of the transfer should be clarified through the available list.
- To choose the desired classification.
- Also, click on the next item.
- The transfer is confirmed.
International transfer method via the Internet
It is possible that the international transfer process is done through the Internet, and after we know the duration of the arrival of the international transfer, we will present a set of steps related to the international transfer method via the Internet, which are as follows:
- For the individual to go to Al-Rajhi Mubasher service for individuals through the link here.
- Also, the individual must enter the account number and password.
- For the individual to click on a transfer service.
- Also, the individual should specify the type of beneficiary.
- The individual writes the amount to be transferred.
- Also, the individual has to enter the name of the bank to which he is transferring.
- That the individual click on the Submit item.
- Also, that the individual receives a code for the customer through the mobile number in order to confirm the transfer process.
- The individual must enter the code that is sent to the mobile phone in order to transfer the amount.
- After a message is received confirming the success of the conversion.
See also: How to renew the Al Rajhi ATM card through Mubasher Individuals 1444
International transfer method via ATM
Whenever we search for information related to the duration of the arrival of the Al-Rajhi international transfer, we will be able to identify a number of details that pertain to the method of international transfer via ATM, and this is the method that we will work on presenting through the following: a
- To be directed to the nearest ATM machine affiliated to Al Rajhi Bank.
- Also, the credit card that belongs to the customer who wants to transfer from Al-Rajhi Bank must be entered.
- Both the password and the bank account number must be written.
- Also, that the Al-Rajhi mobile service is set.
- Enter the mobile number, and then agree to all the terms.
- Also, the code sent to the mobile number must be written in order to verify the validity of the number.
- That the word convert be clicked.
- Also, click on the transfer to beneficiary item.
- The beneficiary type and account number must be specified correctly.
- Also, the amount to be transferred is entered.
- To click on the Submit item.
Download the Al-Rajhi mobile application
After we were able to view the details of the duration of the arrival of the international transfer, Al-Rajhi, we will present a set of steps that are considered an essential part of downloading the Al-Rajhi application via mobile, and these websites are the following:
- The Al-Rajhi application is downloaded on Android phones through the link here.
- In addition, the Al-Rajhi application is downloaded to iPhone phones through the link here.
The duration of the arrival of the international transfer Al-Rajhi, we have presented in our article all the information and details related to the duration of the arrival of the international transfer Al-Rajhi, which was announced by the management of Al-Rajhi Bank, and we were able to present the methods that are followed to benefit from this service.