The locations of Hajj vaccinations, their prices, and Hajj conditions for the year 2023 –
Places of Hajj vaccinations and their pricesThe Kingdom of Saudi Arabia requires pilgrims wishing to travel to the Sacred House to be immunized against diseases and epidemics by taking the vaccinations specified by the Kingdom, which is a prerequisite. And not more than 3 years, with the necessity of applying the Hajj guidelines. In this article, we review the locations of Hajj vaccinations and their prices.
Hajj registration requirements for the year 2023
The Saudi authorities conduct a lottery among the applicants to choose a number compatible with each country’s quota of pilgrims, and the Ministry announces the names of the winners on specific dates each year. The Saudi authorities have clarified the most important registration conditions for Hajj 2023, which we mention in those points:
- The applicant must be immune.
- A permit to perform Hajj for the year 2023 must also be obtained through the electronic portal of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
- It is also possible to allow those wishing to perform the Hajj from inside and outside the Kingdom.
- In the event of applying for free Hajj campaigns, it is required that the applicant be a Saudi citizen.
- for residents inside the Kingdom; The applicant must reside for more than a year.
- With the need to present a card proving his residence and be valid.
- Also, the applicant must not have performed Hajj before.
- Note that the selection process does not depend on the priority of registration, but following all the required conditions and criteria.
- The age of those wishing to perform Hajj is between 18 and 65 years old.
- The applicant must not be suffering from a chronic disease.
- It is worth noting that the maximum salary for the applicant is about 3000 Saudi riyals.
- It is necessary to present a negative PCR coronavirus test certificate.
See also: Link to inquire about passport results for women 1444
How to register for Hajj 2023
The registration mechanism used in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is carried out electronically through the platforms launched by the Ministry, in order to facilitate registration and follow the procedures in an orderly manner. In these points, we explain the registration mechanism for Hajj 2023:
- Enter the official website of the electronic path for domestic pilgrims from here.
- Then choose a Hajj registration service.
- Also agree to the terms and conditions.
- With the need to choose the date of the desired year in Hijri / or Gregorian.
- Also choose the city of residence of the applicant.
- Write the visual code.
- All required personal data is written, including:
- National identification number.
- and date of birth.
- Then the mobile phone number.
- Click on the request registration box.
- The verification code will also be received on the mobile phone.
- Then confirm the verification code.
- You must wait for confirmation of registration of the application.
See also: What are the Hajj jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023
Vaccinations for pilgrims before the Hajj season
Pilgrims must know all the vaccinations they need to receive in order to prevent and immunize from diseases, especially since the Hajj season is global and includes Muslims of all races and ethnicities. We explain the following the most important vaccinations for pilgrims before the Hajj season:
|Neisseria quadruple meningitis (meningitis) vaccine||It can be given to all pilgrims and children from two years of age and over to pregnant women.||At least ten days before Hajj||It provides immunity for three years and is a mandatory vaccination.|
|Yellow fever vaccination||Pilgrims from areas where the disease is common, such as sub-Saharan Africa and the Americas||At least ten days before Hajj||Provides lifelong immunity.|
|Seasonal influenza vaccine||Every pilgrim coming for Hajj or Umrah from the fourth month, especially the elderly, those with chronic diseases and pregnant women.||At least two weeks before Hajj||_|
|Polio vaccine||Pilgrims of all ages, especially those infected with the virus||Four weeks before Hajj||When they reach the kingdom, they are given another potion.|
See also: What goods are sold during the Hajj season 2023
Vaccination prices before the Hajj season
The offices of the Ministry of Health in various parts of the country begin their procedures for vaccinating pilgrims and Umrah performers for travelers to perform Hajj for this year, as all inoculations and vaccines for securing pilgrims from infection are available. Below are the prices of vaccinations before the Hajj season:
- Salk polio vaccination, 25 pounds.
- Influenza vaccination is also 25 pounds.
- Also, quadruple meningococcal vaccination, at 125 pounds.
Locations of Hajj vaccinations in Egypt
After the pilgrims obtain the above-mentioned vaccines, they are given an approved certificate stating that they have obtained the vaccinations set by the Ministry of Health and Population and in the appropriate doses. It is also attached to all travel documents to perform the Hajj without any restrictions preventing the performance of the Hajj rituals. As for the places where the Hajj vaccinations are located in Egypt, we mention them as follows. :
- Where is Sheikh Zayed Specialist Hospital.
- The pilgrim goes to the Secretariat of the Specialized Medical Centers.
- As well as Al-Haram Specialized Hospital.
- The pilgrim goes to the Secretariat of the Specialized Medical Centers.
- Tahrir General Hospital.
- Also the Qanater facility hospital.
- Badrashin Central Hospital.
- As well as Bahariya Oasis Hospital.
- El Ayat Central Hospital.
- As the central grade hospital.
- Imbaba General Hospital.
- In addition, Umm Al-Masryeen General Hospital.
- Sheikh Zayed Central Hospital.
- In addition to the 6th of October Central Hospital.
Hajj vaccination places in Saudi Arabia
Hajj vaccinations can be obtained in all medical centers located in the cities of the Kingdom, as well as reservations through electronic platforms, and then go on time to receive the vaccination in order to prevent crowding and receive medical services with ease, and we mention in these lines the places of Hajj vaccination in Saudi Arabia:
Hajj vaccination places in Medina
- Where is the Ray of Hope Daycare Center
- Al Jurf Health Center
- As well as a health center Bani Salama
- Qiblatain Health Center
- As well as the city session center for primary health care
- Re-Amal Care Center
- Also, Durrat Al-Madinah Primary Health Care Center
Hajj vaccination places in Riyadh
- Where is the northern breeze
- Northern system
- Also, tuberculosis
- Well, Seville
- as archaic
- Maathar Housing
- So is the resort
- Also the promoter
- The mother of the bathroom
- Azizia first
- Casablanca II
- Second healing
- In addition to Alisha
- Western Swedish
- Eastern milk
- Moreover, the western Araija
- As for dream
- So are ostriches
- Also bumper puddles
- Then Hotat Bani Tamim
- As the southern ladam
Health guidelines before Hajj and Umrah
The Ministry of Health, in cooperation with the Ministry of Awqaf, determines the procedures and advice that must be followed before the start of the Hajj season, in order to preserve the safety of the pilgrims and prevent any death from occurring as a result of medical negligence and others. The most important health instructions before Hajj and Umrah are as follows:
- The necessary vaccinations, especially those associated with the elderly and those with chronic diseases, must be reviewed.
- With the need to see a doctor before traveling to check the safety and general health of the body.
- Also, there must be reports that include diseases, doses and medications in the event of a chronic disease.
- It is necessary to bring the necessary medical equipment to the personnel.
- It is possible to have a glucose meter, in case the individual suffers from diabetes.
- An appropriate amount of medicine should be taken for individuals suffering from a disease.
- Obligation to bring a sufficient number of wide and loose clothing.
- The most important thing is the presence of personal hygiene and body care tools.
Hajj vaccination locations and prices Pilgrims must abide by all decisions imposed by the authorities, in order to perform the season successfully while preserving the safety and security of the pilgrims.