The most important thing to look for when choosing a liquidity provider is our trading platform
The most important things to look for when choosing a liquidity providerThe world at the present time is overwhelmed by technology in all aspects of life, and people are now accustomed to everything that is electronic, and this matter has made day after day new technologies appear to us in various parts of the world, and among the most prominent of these electronic matters are digital currencies, which have become People trade it a great deal, and there are special platforms in order to deal with it, and through our topic we will know the most important things to look for when choosing a liquidity provider.
What does liquidity mean
There are many terms related to the world of digital currencies, which are widely used among people interested in this field, and through our topic for today, we will answer the question of what does liquidity mean through the following points:
- Experts in the field of cryptocurrencies define liquidity, and it has been referred to as how quickly an investor in cryptocurrencies can convert his investment into cash.
- This matter is important in the world of digital currencies, and anyone who wants to enter this field must be aware of it. For example, there are some currencies that are quickly converted, and others that may take two days or more.
- The speed at which this is done is one of the most important things to consider when trading digitally.
See also: Liquidity Profitability Relationship Definition
The most important things to look for when choosing a liquidity provider
After we got acquainted with the concept of liquidity in the world of digital currencies, we should now address various matters related to it, so that we have sufficient knowledge of the subject, and through our topic for this day, we will learn about the most important things that must be looked for when choosing a liquidity provider:
- Sometimes we find that there are people who work in the field of liquidity, who provide their services at low prices, but on the other hand, they can execute the trade quickly.
- In the event that someone wants to enter the world of trading and buy digital currencies, he must know important matters related to them, the most important of which is to buy currencies from guaranteed liquidity providers, and their currencies are traded in the form of cash quickly and easily.
- Also, the world of digital currencies needs us to search and scrutinize the reputation of the people and sites that we deal with, as deception and fraud in these sites is great.
- It is also important for a person to think about the trading platform they are dealing with, and whether it offers direct market access (DMA).
- As for the fees that the person pays to the service providers, there are those who demand amounts for each transaction, and some of them charge fees on a monthly basis. We have to agree with the person before entering into the transactions and choosing the most appropriate method for us.
See also: Liquidity Definition Concept Examples
What are the advantages of a good liquidity provider?
The world of liquidity is one of the most important things that must be addressed and talked about when entering the year of digital currencies, which is considered one of the most important areas in our time, and through our topic we will answer the question of what are the advantages of a good liquidity provider through the following points:
- The primary role of the people who provide liquidity in the cryptocurrency markets is to maintain the market, and to facilitate and help everyone who wants to trade and try to understand what they want from trading.
- In addition, liquidity providers always try to provide the best offers and prices to their clients, because this matter reflects positively on them.
- In the event that a person encounters a defect or a problem in his investment, the liquidity provider will assist him in this matter and provide him with adequate support.
See also: The 8 best new and promising digital currencies for investment
Types of forex companies
Forex companies are considered one of the most well-known companies in the world through which digital currencies and various trades are dealt with, and through our topic titled the most important things to look for when choosing a liquidity provider, we will learn about the types of forex companies:
Forex companies through a transaction desk
- This type of company is called Market Maker, and the reason for this is that it always takes into account the provision of the best services and determines the prices through which buying and selling takes place in the world of digital trading.
- The client in these companies submits trading requests to the company, and then the trading company passes them to the liquidity providers along with the rest of the other traders’ requests.
Forex companies without a dealing desk
- Forex companies without a dealing desk are a link between people who want to trade and those who supply liquidity in the digital market.
- These companies submit their existing trading requests to the liquidity provider by many methods and technologies such as: using STP and ECN technologies, which facilitates the client’s identification of the market and access to it safely and quickly.
- Trading companies without a transaction office are divided into:
- STP (Straight Processing)
- ECN (Electronic Communication Network)
- Hybrid (STP + ECN)
- STP technology (or direct processing) does not require the presence of a transaction office, as the matter takes place directly between the trader and the liquidity provider, and the most prominent of these offices are: credit funds, central banks, and investors.
See also: How many profits of the National Bank 1444, the date of the dividend distribution, and the share price
Who provides liquidity to the forex market?
In every field of our life there are people who specialize in it, and they provide all services to those who need them in the field, whether with or without money, and through our topic for today we will know who provides liquidity to the forex market through the following points:
- A liquidity provider is the same as a market maker, assisted in this task by many people who have an interest in this field.
- Some of the most important official centers that provide good liquidity are: central banks, major commercial and investment banks, multinational corporations, hedge funds, foreign investment managers, retail forex brokers, and retail traders.
Forex companies are subject to supervision and licensing
The element of safety in the world of finance and business is one of the most important elements that must be provided and taken care of, and this matter must be considered by every person wishing to enter this field, and through our topic we will learn about Forex companies that are subject to supervision and licensing:
- Australia: Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- New Zealand: Financial Markets Authority (FMA)
- United States: National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Switzerland: Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA)
- United Kingdom: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- Jordan: Jordan Securities Commission (JSC)
Here we have come with you to the conclusion of our article for today, which bears the title The most important things to look for when choosing a liquidity providerThrough it, we have identified all the forms and methods through which a good liquidity provider can be obtained.